210-065 | Cisco 210-065 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 210-065 Exam quickly & easily. The 210-065 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 210-065 exam.
Also have 210-065 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
When placing a Multiway call through a Cisco TelePresence Conductor, which IP address on the Conductor should the call be routed to?
- A. Rendezvous IP address
- B. Ad hoc IP address
- C. Scheduled conference IP address
- D. Management IP address
NEW QUESTION 2
In which section of the user template is CoS configured in Cisco Unity Connection?
- A. Location
- B. Name
- C. Phone
- D. System
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Cisco MCU feature allows a video participant to dial in to view permanent and active conferences and select a conference to join, or allow them to create a new conference?
- A. ad hoc conferencing
- B. ACD
- C. Auto Attendant
- D. preconfigured participant
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Cisco DX series endpoint supports PoE?
- A. DX650.
- B. DX70.
- C. DX80.
- D. All DX endpoints support PoE.
NEW QUESTION 5
An end user reports that the video they are receiving from a CTS-500 is showing a heavy blue tint. The room sending the video uses indoor artificial lighting. Which procedure must be performed to resolve the issue?
- A. camera focus balance calibration
- B. camera brightness mode: indoor
- C. camera auto adjustment
- D. camera auto adjust room environment
- E. camera temperature map adjustment
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two feature keys are valid for both Cisco TelePresence MCU and Cisco TelePresence Server? (Choose two.)
- A. video firewall
- B. web conferencing
- C. encryption
- D. cluster support
- E. third-party interoperability
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer is looking for a Cisco TelePresence Immersive System that is designed for at least seven participants. Which two products meet this customer's requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco TelePresence CTS3022
- B. Cisco TelePresence TX9000
- C. Cisco TelePresence TX9200
- D. Cisco TelePresence IX5000
- E. Cisco TelePresence IX5200
- F. Cisco TelePresence TX1310-65
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer wants to enable existing remote Cisco Jabber users to register their devices to Cisco Unified Communications Manager without using a VPN connection. What should the customer implement in order to achieve this goal?
- A. Cisco Expressway Series with MRA
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence XMPP Federation
- C. Cisco VCS with RMA
- D. Cisco Expressway Series with Jabber Guest
- E. Cisco VCS with Jabber Guest
NEW QUESTION 9
Management would like to set up a permanent recurring Cisco TelePresence meeting where the team would dial into to a preconfigured number. Which meeting type should be used?
- A. scheduled conference
- B. ad hoc conference
- C. rendezvous conference
- D. multiway conference
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option enables you to create a system snapshot?
- A. Status
- B. System
- C. Configuration
- D. Applications
- E. Users
- F. Maintenance
NEW QUESTION 11
Which kind of cable is used to daisy chain one PrecisionHD camera to another?
- A. HDMI cable
- B. standard Ethernet cable
- C. DB9 to RJ45 cable
- D. VISCA control cable
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer needs to configure cascading to support additional video conference attendees. What are two capabilities when cascading? (Choose two.)
- A. Conductor automatically performs cascading.
- B. A maximum of four multipoint control units are supported.
- C. Cascading is supported for the Cisco TelePresence Server in remotely managed mode.
- D. Cascading is supported for multipoint control units that are registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- E. All cascaded multipoint control units must be in the same location.
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician is trying to troubleshoot real-time call information from the CLI of a VCS. Which command should the technician enter?
- A. xstatus
- B. xconfiguration
- C. xfeedback
- D. xhistory
- E. xcommand
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the main difference between a Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit and a Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch?
- A. The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit is a hardware bridg
- B. The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch is a software bridge.
- C. The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit is a software bridge for immersive and non-immersive endpoint
- D. The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch is a hardware bridge for non-immersive endpoints.
- E. The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit delivers automatic voice-activated switchin
- F. The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch provides active presence.
- G. The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit has a latency of less than 10 ms, whereas the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch has a latency of 100 ms.
NEW QUESTION 15
On a Cisco C-Series codec, where would a technician go to configure the wallpaper?
- A. Configuration > User Administration
- B. Configuration > Personalization
- C. Configuration > Peripherals
- D. Configuration > System Configuration
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
A network engineer is attempting to register a Cisco TelePresence endpoint to a Cisco VCS. What is the most likely cause of this failure?
- A. The lab.local SIP domain is not configured in the Cisco VCS allow list for registration.
- B. The Cisco VCS failed to bind to the LDAP server, which is where the lab.local SIP domain is learned.
- C. The lab.local SIP domain does not exist on the Cisco VCS.
- D. The endpoint does not have the proper port assignments configured for SIP signaling.
- E. The endpoint uses the TCP protocol and the Cisco VCS is configured to allow only TLS for SIP registrations.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 210-065 dumps! All 210-065 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/210-065-dumps.html (377 New Questions)