210-250 | Refresh 210-250 Interactive Bootcamp 2020
Act now and download your Cisco 210-250 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 210-250 tutorials. Download Regenerate Cisco Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 210-250 with a classic professional.
Online 210-250 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two options are recognized forms of phishing? (Choose two)
- A. spear
- B. whaling
- C. mailbomb
- D. hooking
- E. mailnet
NEW QUESTION 2
If a web server accepts input from the user and passes it to ABash shell, to which attack method is it vulnerable?
- A. input validation
- B. hash collision
- C. command injection
- D. integer overflow
NEW QUESTION 3
What is PHI?
- A. Protected HIPAA information
- B. Protected health information
- C. Personal health information
- D. Personal human information
NEW QUESTION 4
Cisco pxGrid has a unified framework with an open API designed in a hub-and-spoke architecture. pxGrid is used to enable the sharing of contextual-based information from which devices?
- A. From a Cisco ASA to the Cisco OpenDNS service
- B. From a Cisco ASA to the Cisco WSA
- C. From a Cisco ASA to the Cisco FMC
- D. From a Cisco ISE session directory to other policy network systems, such as Cisco IOS devices and the Cisco ASA
NEW QUESTION 5
Which definition describes the purpose of a Security Information and Event Management?
- A. a database that collects and categorizes indicators of compromise to evaluate and search for potential security threats
- B. a monitoring interface that manages firewall access control lists for duplicate firewall filtering
- C. a relay server or device that collects then forwards event logs to another log collection device
- D. a security product that collects, normalizes, and correlates event log data to provide holistic views of the security posture
NEW QUESTION 6
A firewall requires deep packet inspection to evaluate which layer?
- A. application
- B. Internet
- C. link
- D. transport
NEW QUESTION 7
Which tool is commonly used by threat actors on a webpage to take advantage of the software vulnerabilities of a system to spread malware?
- A. exploit kit
- B. root kit
- C. vulnerability kit
- D. script kiddie kit
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following access control models use security labels to make access decisions?
- A. Role-based access control (RBAC)
- B. Mandatory access control (MAC)
- C. Identity-based access control (IBAC)
NEW QUESTION 9
What are the advantages of a full-duplex transmission mode compared to half-duplex mode? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Each station can transmit and receive at the same time.
- B. It avoids collisions.
- C. It makes use of back off time.
- D. It uses a collision avoidance algorithm to transmit.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which description is an example of whaling?
- A. When attackers target specific individuals
- B. When attackers target a group of individuals
- C. When attackers go after the CEO
- D. When attackers use fraudulent websites that look like legitimate ones
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option is a purpose of port scanning?
- A. Identify the Internet Protocol of the target system.
- B. Determine if the network is up or down
- C. Identify which ports and services are open on the target host.
- D. Identify legitimate users of a system.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three fields are within an X.509v3 end entity certificate? (Choose three).
- A. Private Key associated with the certificate authority
- B. Digital signature
- C. Public key associated with the certificate authority
- D. Public key associated with the subject
- E. Basic constraints
- F. Revocation authority for use when the certificate expires
NEW QUESTION 13
Which evasion method involves performing actions slower than normal to prevent detection?
- A. traffic fragmentation
- B. tunneling
- C. timing attack
- D. resource exhaustion
NEW QUESTION 14
You discover that a foreign government hacked one of the defense contractors in your country and stole intellectual property. In this situation, which option is considered the threat agent?
- A. method in which the hack occurred
- B. defense contractor that stored the intellectual property
- C. intellectual property that was stolen
- D. foreign government that conducted the attack
NEW QUESTION 15
According to RFC 1035 which transport protocol is recommended for use with DNS queries?
- A. Transmission Control Protocol
- B. Reliable Data Protocol
- C. Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- D. User Datagram Protocol
NEW QUESTION 16
A user reports difficulties accessing certain external web pages, when examining traffic to and from the external domain in full packet captures, you notice many SYNs that have the same sequence number, source, and destination IP address, but have different payloads. Which problem is a possible explanation of this situation?
- A. insufficient network resources
- B. failure of full packet capture solution
- C. misconfiguration of web filter
- D. TCP injection
NEW QUESTION 17
A zombie process occurs when which of the following happens?
- A. A process holds its associated memory and resources but is released from the entry table.
- B. A process continues to run on its own.
- C. A process holds on to associate memory but releases resources.
- D. A process releases the associated memory and resources but remains in the entry table.
NEW QUESTION 18
How many broadcast domains are created if three hosts are connected to a Layer 2 switch in full-duplex mode?
- A. 4
- B. 3
- C. None
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 19
which data type is the most beneficial to recreate ABinary file for malware analysis
- A. Alert
- B. Session
- C. Statistical
- D. Extracted Content Data
NEW QUESTION 20
What type of algorithm uses the same key to encrypt and decrypt data?
- A. A symmetric algorithm
- B. An asymmetric algorithm
- C. A public key infrastructure algorithm
- D. An IP security algorithm
NEW QUESTION 21
While viewing packet capture data, you notice that one IP is sending and receiving traffic for multiple devices by modifying the IP header,
Which option is making this behavior possible?
- A. TOR
- B. NAT
- C. encapsulation
- D. tunneling
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version 210-250 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/210-250-dumps.html (New 145 Q&As)