210-255 | Download 210-255 Guidance 2020
Proper study guides for Latest Cisco Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations certified begins with Cisco 210-255 preparation products which designed to deliver the Vivid 210-255 questions by making you pass the 210-255 test at your first time. Try the free 210-255 demo right now.
Online 210-255 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which option allows a file to be extracted from a TCP stream within Wireshark?
- A. File > Export Objects
- B. Analyze > Extract
- C. Tools > Export > TCP
- D. View > Extract
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the process of remediation the system from attack so that responsible threat actor can be revealed?
- A. Validating the Attacking Host’s IP Address
- B. Researching the Attacking Host through Search Engines.
- C. Using Incident Databases.
- D. Monitoring Possible Attacker Communication Channels.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which type verification typically consists of using tools to compute the message digest of the original and copies data, then comparing the digests to make sure that they are the same?
- A. evidence collection order
- B. data integrity
- C. data preservation
- D. volatile data collection
NEW QUESTION 4
How do you enforce network access control automatically?
- A. IGMP
- B. SNMP
- C. 802.1X
- D. Port Security
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement about threat actors is true?
- A. They are any company assets that are threatened.
- B. They are any assets that are threatened.
- C. They are perpetrators of attacks.
- D. They are victims of attacks.
A threat actor is an individual or a group of individuals who are responsible for a malicious incident that negatively impacts the security posture of an organization. Threat actors can be further categorized by a combination of skill level, type of activity within the network, and their pursuing motivations.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which data element must be protected with regards to PCI?
- A. past health condition
- B. geographic location
- C. full name / full account number
- D. recent payment amount
Cardholder Data Includes: Sensitive Authentication Data Includes:Primary Account Number (PAN) Full magnetic stripe data or equivalent on a chipCardholder Name CAV2 / CVC2 / CVV2 / CID Expiration Date PINs / PIN blocksService Code
NEW QUESTION 7
Which precursor example is true?
- A. Admin finds their password has been changed
- B. A log scan indicating a port scan against a host
- C. A network device configuration has been changed
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is typically a responsibility of a PSIRT?
- A. Configure the organization's firewall
- B. Monitor security logs
- C. Investigate security incidents in a security operations center (SOC)
- D. Disclose vulnerabilities in the organization's products and services
NEW QUESTION 9
Which data type is protected under the PCI compliance framework?
- A. credit card type
- B. primary account number
- C. health conditions
- D. provision of individual care
From PCI security standards, PAN or Primary Account Number is the correct Answer https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/PCI%20SSC%20Quick%20Reference%20Guide.pdf
NEW QUESTION 10
Which element is included in an incident response plan?
- A. organization mission
- B. junior analyst approval
- C. day-to-day firefighting
- D. siloed approach to communications
The incident response plan should include the following elements:
– Mission– Strategies and goals– Senior management approval– Organizational approach to incident response– How the incident response team will communicate with the rest of the organization and with other organizations– Metrics for measuring the incident response capability and its effectiveness– Roadmap for maturing the incident response capability– How the program fits into the overall organization.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options can be used by a threat actor to determine the role of a server? (Choose two.)
- A. PCAP
- B. tracert
- C. running processes
- D. hard drive configuration
- E. applications
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is not an example of the VERIS main schema categories?
- A. Incident tracking
- B. Victim demographics
- C. Incident descriptions
- D. Incident forensics ID
NEW QUESTION 13
During which phase of the forensic process are tools and techniques used to extract the relevant information from the collective data?
- A. examination
- B. reporting
- C. collection
- D. investigation
Examinations involve forensically processing large amounts of collected data using a combination of automated and manual methods to assess and extract data of particular interest, while preserving the integrity of the data. Forensic tools and techniques appropriate to the types of data that were collected are executed to identify and extract the relevant information from the collected data while protecting its integrity. Examination may use a combination of automated tools and manual processes.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following are the three metrics, or "scores," of the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Baseline score
- B. Base score
- C. Environmental score
- D. Temporal score
NEW QUESTION 15
Drag and drop the type of evidence from the left onto the correct deception(s) of that evidence on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the following packet capture. Which of the following statements is true about this packet capture?
00:00:04.549138 IP omar.cisco.com.34548 > 18.104.22.168.telnet: Flags [S], seq
3152949738, win 29200,options [mss 1460,sackOK,TS val 1193148797 ecr 0,nop,wscale 7], length 000:00:05.547084 IP omar.cisco.com.34548 > 22.214.171.124.telnet: Flags [S], seq3152949738, win 29200,options [mss 1460,sackOK,TS val 1193149047 ecr 0,nop,wscale 7], length 000:00:07.551078 IP
omar.cisco.com.34548 > 126.96.36.199.telnet: Flags [S], seq3152949738, win 29200, options [mss 1460,sackOK,TS val 1193149548 ecr 0,nop,wscale 7], length 000:00:11.559081 IP omar.cisco.com.34548
> 188.8.131.52.telnet: Flags [S], seq3152949738, win 29200,options [mss 1460,sackOK,TS val 1193150550 ecr 0,nop,wscale 7], length 0
- A. The host with the IP address 184.108.40.206 is the source.
- B. The host omar.cisco.com is the destination.
- C. This is a Telnet transaction that is timing out and the server is not responding.
- D. The server omar.cisco.com is responding to 220.127.116.11 with four data packets.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
We have performed a malware detection on the Cisco website. Which statement about the result is true?
- A. The website has been marked benign on all 68 checks.
- B. The threat detection needs to run again.
- C. The website has 68 open threats.
- D. The website has been marked benign on 0 checks.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Security Operations Center's goal is to provide incident handling to a country?
- A. Coordination Center
- B. Internal CSIRT
- C. National CSIRT
- D. Analysis Center
NEW QUESTION 19
Which analyzing technique describe the outcome as well as how likely each outcome is?
- A. deterministic
- B. exploratory
- C. probabilistic
- D. descriptive
NEW QUESTION 20
Which process is being utilized when IPS events are removed to improve data integrity?
- A. data normalization
- B. data availability
- C. data protection
- D. data signature
Data normalization is the process of intercepting and storing incoming data so it exists in one form only. This eliminates redundant data and protects the data’s integrity.
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 210-255 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certifytools 210-255 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certifytools.com/210-255-exam.html (160 Q&As Dumps)