210-451 | Pinpoint 210-451 Secret 2020
Certleader 210-451 Questions are updated and all 210-451 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 210-451 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 210-451 exam without a problem. We have Far out Cisco 210-451 dumps study guide. PASSED 210-451 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Cisco 210-451 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is running a lab environment on a local PC and wants to simulate a production ESXi environment. Which type of virtualization technology can the engineer deploy on the machine without compromising the ability to use the operating system on the local machine?
- A. Type 2 hypervisor
- B. Type 1 hypervisor
- C. desktop mobility
- D. horizon view
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a benefit of using Cisco MDS VSAN within a SAN infrastructure?
- A. support for up to 255 switches within each VSAN
- B. ability to implement VSAN across multiple switch vendors
- C. isolation of logical fabrics within the same physical topology
- D. automatic failover between VSAN instances
NEW QUESTION 3
When designing a leaf/spine ACI architecture, what ensures that any application nodes are at most only two hops from each other or from IP-based storage?
- A. ACI support of multiple encapsulation or tunneling protocols
- B. connectivity of virtual and physical endpoints is built into the Layer 3 boundary
- C. leaf nodes at the edge of the fabric and spine nodes at the core
- D. configuration of border leaf nodes
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option is one essential characteristic of Cloud computing?
- A. It must use virtualization.
- B. It must provide load balancing services.
- C. It must provide on-demand self service.
- D. It must run on open source software.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following most accurately describes the default role of Server Equipment Administrator in UCSM?
- A. Read and write access to physical server related operation
- B. Read access to the rest of the system.
- C. Read and write access to logical and physical server related operation
- D. Read and write access to the rest of the system.
- E. Read and write access to logical and physical server related operation
- F. Read access to the rest of the system.
- G. Read and write access to physical server related operation
- H. Read and write access to the rest of the system.
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer must provide a Cisco UCS management solution for 950 virtual servers spread across five data centers globally, with multiple domains and systems. Which design must be used?
- A. a Cisco UCS Manager unifying a Cisco UCS Central server per data center
- B. a Cisco UCS Central deployment per data center
- C. a Cisco UCS Central software unifying five Cisco UCS Managers
- D. a cluster of three to five Cisco UCS Managers per data center
NEW QUESTION 7
A network engineer is deploying a new SDN network. In troubleshooting the deployment, the engineer discovers that changes are being delivered to the control plane devices but not beyond. Where in the framework is the disconnect?
- A. NetFlow communication
- B. SNMP communication
- C. API communication to control plane
- D. API communication to data plane
NEW QUESTION 8
Which description of Cisco vPath is true?
- A. a protocol that provides end-to-end path assurance for Cloud-based systems
- B. an embedded intelligence in Cisco VEM that provides abstracted control and forward plane functionality
- C. a service that provides forwarding plane abstraction for inline redirection of traffic for vServices
- D. a vService that allows for security policy enforcement through transparent bridging
NEW QUESTION 9
A company has a large number of virtualized servers running a Nexus 1000V. The data center network is running out of VLAN IDs, and in response, an engineer has been tasked to ensure that over 4000 VLANs can be allocated to each virtual host to fix the issue. What solution would satisfy this requirement?
- A. Expand VLAN capabilities on the VEM.
- B. Turn off STP on the Nexus 1000V switches.
- C. Add the Citrix NetScaler 1000V to the network.
- D. Deploy a VXLAN backbone that extends to each virtual switch.
NEW QUESTION 10
A client is deploying a NAS solution within its data center. How do other operating systems access this storage solution?
- A. Client operating system requires additional drivers to access shared resources.
- B. Client operating system accesses a directory path for shared resources.
- C. Client operating system accesses shared resources as if they are directly attached.
- D. Client operating system sees the shared resources as disks.
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer needs to create a Cisco InterCloud Fabric Cloud using Express Route. Which public cloud offering is compatible?
- A. Express
- B. Azure
- C. GovCloud
- D. AWS VPC
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following are true about Infrastructure as a Service? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Most typical consumers are IT administrators.
- B. Virtualization technologies are mandatory for the implementation of IaaS.
- C. IaaS basically offers computing hardware for its consumers.
- D. Among all service models, IaaS is the least flexible option.
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer must connect two existing SANs together via the FCIP protocol. Which platform provides this connectivity?
- A. Cisco MDS 9250i
- B. Cisco Nexus 9396PQ
- C. Cisco MDS 9148S
- D. Cisco Nexus 7010
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following represents the service models described by NIST?
- A. XaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- B. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
- C. Private, public, hybrid
- D. On-premise, off-premise, managed
- E. EaaS, XaaS, IaaS
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of zoning is represented?
- A. Single Initiator Multi Target
- B. Multi Initiator Single Target
- C. Single Target Single Initiator
- D. Multi Initiator Multi Target
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the command line display below:
vsan 1000 name FCoE vlan 1000
fcoe vlan 1000 int e1/1
switchport mode trunk
switchport trunk allowed vlan 1000 no shut
bind interface e1/1
switchport trunk allowed vsan 1000 no shut
On which line does the error occur that prevents FCoE from operating correctly in a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. fcoe vlan 1000
- B. switchport trunk allowed vsan 1000
- C. int vfc10
- D. bind interface e1/1
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer must select a converged infrastructure that utilizes EMC storage. Which two types of architectures could the engineer use to complete this task? (Choose two.)
- A. VersaStack
- B. VSPEX
- C. Vblock
- D. OpenBlocks
- E. FlexPod
NEW QUESTION 18
Which option is used to manage Multi-Domain Cisco UCS?
- A. Cisco UCS Manager
- B. Cisco UCS Central
- C. Cisco UCS B-Series
- D. Cisco UCS C-Series
NEW QUESTION 19
A company is moving its development operations into the cloud and wants a solution where the developers are able to develop, run, and manage web applications without having to manage the development environment. Which type of solution should the company choose to fulfill these requirements?
- A. Software as a Service
- B. Infrastructure as a Service
- C. Platform as a Service
- D. Application Delivery as a Service
NEW QUESTION 20
Which option describes what the use of no_root_squash does in an NFS environment?
- A. It causes the NFS share to be mounted by a non-root user and is required for hypervisors that utilize RBAC for users.
- B. It allows a NFS share to be mounted and written to as the root user by the hypervisor.
- C. It allows a NFS share to be mounted by root, but all subsequent writes are as a non-root user.
- D. It allows a NFS share to be mounted by a non-root user and all subsequent writes are as a non-root user.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two descriptions of VXLAN are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The VXLAN Identifier space is 24 bits.
- B. VXLAN uses the Internet Protocol as the transport medium.
- C. VXLAN adds 24 bytes of overhead to each packet.
- D. VXLAN is primarily designed for small environments.
NEW QUESTION 22
An architect for a company's private cloud utilizes software-defined networking with the expectation of service microsegmentation. The architect intends to use MAC addresses printed on the network cards for ingress/egress filtering of each VM. Which aspect of virtualization initially impedes the architect's success?
- A. The MAC addresses are indistinguishable; the hypervisor stacks all the addresses on a single network interface.
- B. The hypervisor translates only TCP/IP addresses from the virtual machines to MAC addresses.
- C. The MAC addresses are not used for ingress/egress filtering; the architect must use TCP/IP.
- D. The virtual machines are not allowed to access the hardware-based MAC address directly.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following is not a virtual machine file?
- A. Virtual disk
- B. NVRAM
- C. Swap memory
- D. NFS
- E. Log
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following represent key aspects of a service-level agreement between a data center service provider and a consumer? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Performance
- B. Mean time to recover
- C. Contract changes
- D. Data handling
- E. Uptime
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full 210-451 dumps in VCE and PDF From Simply pass, Welcome to Download: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/210-451-dumps.html (New 141 Q&As Version)