210-451 | Cisco 210-451 Software 2020
Certleader offers free demo for 210-451 exam. "Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals", also known as 210-451 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Cisco 210-451 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 210-451 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Cisco 210-451 exams and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for Cisco 210-451 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which characteristic is an inoperative attribute of a private Cloud deployment?
- A. self service and on demand
- B. shared by many companies
- C. highly scalable
- D. metered for reporting or billing purposes
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option is used to manage Multi-Domain Cisco UCS?
- A. Cisco UCS Manager
- B. Cisco UCS Central
- C. Cisco UCS B-Series
- D. Cisco UCS C-Series
NEW QUESTION 3
A cloud administrator must install and configure a new VMware vSphere cluster that consists of 24 hosts. The workloads that are running on those hosts run on a particular VLAN that is segmented from the rest of the environment. There are no other requirements for the networks that are attached to these hosts. Which type of switch should the administrator use when configuring the networks on the hosts to ensure ease of deployment and administration?
- A. upstream switches
- B. distributed vSwitch
- C. standard vSwitch
- D. third-party vSwitch
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following options contains only regulatory compliance standards?
- A. PCI DSS, FISMA, NIST
- B. HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX
- C. IEEE, IETF, ANSI
- D. ANSI, FedRAMP, Basel
- E. SOX, Intercloud, HIPAA
NEW QUESTION 5
For which reason must a storage engineer deploy thick provisioning?
- A. to reduce latency when writing to disk
- B. to minimize data loss in the event of a power outage
- C. to combine multiple LUNs into a single datastore
- D. to maximize disk utilization on the storage array
- E. to guarantee VMs access to their allotted storage
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of these are hypervisors typically utilized in a modern data center?
- A. VMware, HyperV, Linux
- B. ESXi, HyperV, Linux
- C. ESXi, HyperV, KVM
- D. VMware, HyperV, KVM
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is also known as a Type 1 Hypervisor?
- A. bare metal hypervisor
- B. hosted hypervisor
- C. virtualization host
- D. Cisco Intercloud Exchange
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following represent challenges of hybrid cloud implementations? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Inconsistent cloud architectures
- B. Incompatible networking and security policies
- C. Lack of encryption standards
- D. Requirement for application reconfiguration when an application is migrated from one cloud to another
- E. Few service offerings
NEW QUESTION 9
A company wants to take advantage of the latest virtualization technologies while still ensuring high levels of security, privacy, corporate control, and management visibility. Which cloud deployment model meets these requirements?
- A. hybrid
- B. private
- C. public
- D. community
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three options are the advantages of VXLAN? (Choose three.)
- A. Increase of VLAN address space
- B. Support multi-tenancy
- C. Connectivity across disparate virtual data centers
- D. Uses Spanning Tree Protocol for loop prevention
- E. Configure Portgroup Virtual port ID
- F. Configure Portgroup Load Based Teaming
NEW QUESTION 11
A systems administrator finds physical hardware oversubscribed, yet all applications are deployed according to their minimum memory requirements. Which two actions separately can be adjusted to fix this oversubscription? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase the physical memory pool.
- B. Increase local flash storage on the host.
- C. Decrease the memory allocated per VM.
- D. Increase the number of virtual network cards on each VM.
- E. Decrease the number of VMs on the hypervisor.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following options represent devices that can utilize cloud resources? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Personal computer
- B. Mobile phones
- C. Tablets
- D. Mainframe terminal
- E. Offline laptop
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator is evaluating different block storage protocol choices. Which configuration area is applicable when using iSCSI?
- A. VLAN
- B. switch feature licensing
- C. software-based initiators
- D. WAN
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two options are characteristics of NAS? (Choose two.)
- A. NAS provides block-based storage only.
- B. NAS provides storage and filesystems.
- C. NAS requires no authentication.
- D. SMB is a protocol that can be used for NAS.
NEW QUESTION 15
A company within a highly regulated industry plans to share threat information with its competitors in an effort to better secure their environments. The company intends to pay for its utilization without a large capital expenditure. All compliance aspects are well understood and architecture within any deployment will pass audits. Which cloud deployment method is most appropriate for the platform?
- A. community
- B. public
- C. private
- D. hybrid
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer wants to ensure that service profiles are created from a template in a way that identity points are not duplicated. Which Cisco UCS Manager construct allows this ability?
- A. vNIC templates
- B. zoning
- C. VLAN groups
- D. port profiles
- E. resource pools
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer has been asked to set up storage that will use CIFS or NFS. Which type of storage must be configured?
- A. Object
- B. Hybrid
- C. Block
- D. File
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements best describes Atomic Inheritance?
- A. It maintains a consistent configuration among the interfaces in a port profile and the entire port profile configuration is applied to its member interfaces
- B. To maintain a consistent configuration among the sub-interfaces in a port profile
- C. It tracks the packets among the interfaces in a port profile from the start of each flow until termination
- D. To maintain a system VLAN connection to ensure communication between the VSM and VEM
NEW QUESTION 19
Which best describes a Cloud deployment model that relies on interoperability between Cloud providers?
- A. Hybrid Cloud
- B. Multi-Cloud
- C. InterCloud
- D. Community Cloud
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following most accurately describes the default role of Server Equipment Administrator in UCSM?
- A. Read and write access to physical server related operation
- B. Read access to the rest of the system.
- C. Read and write access to logical and physical server related operation
- D. Read and write access to the rest of the system.
- E. Read and write access to logical and physical server related operation
- F. Read access to the rest of the system.
- G. Read and write access to physical server related operation
- H. Read and write access to the rest of the system.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two options are the primary goals of the OpenDaylight project? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a software platform for cloud computing.
- B. Grant access to the forwarding plane of a network switch via the network.
- C. Build a foundation for Network Functions Virtualization.
- D. Increase the number of usable VLANs in a multitenant data center.
- E. Accelerate the deployment of Software-Defined Networking.
NEW QUESTION 22
What best describes the live migration of a virtual machine from one host to another?
- A. It requires shutting down the virtual machine before migration
- B. It requires that the I/O and CPU calls be quiesced to ensure that as the CPU and memory state of a VM is able to be transferred between hosts without interruption of services
- C. It requires that the filesystem of the virtual machine be migrated to the new host before the state can be
- D. The virtual machine will be unavailable for a few seconds while it is suspended, transferred and then reinstated
NEW QUESTION 23
An engineer must provide a Cisco UCS management solution for 950 virtual servers spread across five data centers globally, with multiple domains and systems. Which design must be used?
- A. a Cisco UCS Manager unifying a Cisco UCS Central server per data center
- B. a Cisco UCS Central deployment per data center
- C. a Cisco UCS Central software unifying five Cisco UCS Managers
- D. a cluster of three to five Cisco UCS Managers per data center
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 210-451 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/210-451-exam-dumps.html (New 141 Q&As Version)