210-455 | Vivid 210-455 Braindump 2020
Exam Code: 210-455 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 210-455 Exam.
Free 210-455 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
When the cloud administrator performs MoPs, they must take VM snapshots for rollback purposes.
Which two statements are true about VM snapshots? (Choose two.)
- A. Deleted snapshots can be rolled back using VMWare log files.
- B. VM snapshot preserves the state and data of a virtual machine at a specific point in time.
- C. Snapshots once written onto the disk cannot be deleted, only overwritten by newer snapshot.
- D. If snapshots are not managed properly they can grow exponentially.
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer wants to back up the Cisco UCS Director database. Which interface should be used?
- A. Cisco UCS Manager
- B. SSH
- C. PuTTY
- D. Shell Menu
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucsdirector/shell- guide/5-0/b_Shell_Guide/b_Shell_Guide_chapter_010.html
NEW QUESTION 3
Cisco Prime Infrastructure can query SNMP enabled devices and receive traps and notifications.
Which two tasks must the administrator perform to receive this information? (Choose two)
- A. Use the Cisco IOS configuration commands to set read-only community string on an SNMP device, such as admin(config)# snmp-server community public RO.
- B. Configure these same devices with different credentials to send SNMP notifications to the PrimeInfrastructure server.
- C. Disable SNMP on all the devices, then enable SNMP notifications in the Prime Infrastructure server.
- D. Set SNMP credentials (community strings) on each device you want to manage using PrimeInfrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 4
A cloud administrator for an enterprise organization must create and deploy a web application in the private cloud of the organization. The environment consists of two web servers: one application server and one database server. The application stack should be available only to
Internet traffic while keeping the database and application server completely secure.
Which Cisco UCS Director component should the administrator use to simplify this task?
- A. fenced application containers
- B. vApp containers
- C. VM containers
- D. application containers
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option lists the three kinds of syslog entries?
- A. faults, events, audit logs
- B. alerts, critical, syslogs
- C. critical, warning, errors
- D. faults, events, alerts
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option describes overall Ethernet bandwidth utilization in Cisco UCS Performance Manager?
- A. indication of the total bandwidth utilization
- B. indication of connected Ethernet ports bandwidth utilization
- C. indication of the total connected ports bandwidth utilization
- D. indication of summary of the aggregate throughput shown per chassis
NEW QUESTION 7
Following a disaster, an engineer must configure a database restoration using Cisco UCS Director. Which kind of backup should be used?
- A. FULL state
- B. system configuration
- C. all configuration
- D. logical configuration
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer must improve visibility into CPU utilization within a Cisco UCS environment. In which way can Cisco UCS Performance Manager provide this visibility?
- A. A Linux script runs against a user-created CRON job to compile utilization reports.
- B. Custom thresholds allow for monitoring performance from the dashboard.
- C. Log outputs can be emailed automatically to systems administrators
- D. Dependency mappings allow for visually tracking VM statistics
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three options list network management features that Cisco UCS Director provides? (Choose three.)
- A. IP group and address management
- B. allows to configure VLANs
- C. vNICs, port groups, and port profiles
- D. IP and DHCP allocation
- E. QoS
- F. packet sniffing
NEW QUESTION 10
Which catalog type is used exclusively for the Cisco UCS Director orchestration workflow?
- A. standard
- B. advanced
- C. VDI
- D. service container
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three databases must be backed up in Cisco Prime Service Catalog? (Choose three.)
- A. transactional
- B. analytical
- C. content store
- D. cluster
- E. front-end
- F. user
NEW QUESTION 12
A program is set up to count the number of lines in a file. An engineer is performing cloud monitoring to check the performance. What is the result for this program?
- A. CPU bound
- B. memory bound
- C. cache bound
- D. I/O bound
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three components make up the Heat Orchestration piece of Cisco Prime Service Catalog?
- A. Orchestration service with embedded Heat engine
- B. Swift
- C. Glance
- D. Keystone
- E. RabbitMQ server
- F. Stack Designer
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants the Cisco UCS Director dashboard to display information about the most underutilized VMware data stores. Where in the Cisco UCS Director interface does the administrator go to add this information?
- A. Virtual Compute Customize Private Cloud Free Storage
- B. Virtual Compute Customize Top 5 Datastores Most Used
- C. Virtual Storage Customize Private Cloud Free Storage
- D. Virtual Storage Customize Top 5 Datastores Least Used
NEW QUESTION 15
A cloud administrator has deployed Cisco Prime Service Catalog. After deployment, which tool is used to build application models which are then deployed into Cisco Prime Service Catalog for consumption?
- A. Heat Orchestration
- B. Stack Designer
- C. End-User Storefront
- D. Administrative Portal
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer is integrating Cisco Prime Service Catalog with Cisco UCS Director and is looking at the roles that have been created based on those discovered in Cisco UCS Director. Drag and drop the Cisco UCS Director roles on the left to the Cisco Prime Service Catalog system-defined roles they are mapped to on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer configured DHCP with PXE for Bare Metal Agent and wants to change the Ethernet interface name for PXE but is unable to change it. What is a reason for this issue?
- A. The engineer is trying to use Cisco UCS Director Shell menu.
- B. DHCP configuration cannot be modified.
- C. The engineer is trying to use SSH.
- D. There is only one Ethernet interface.
NEW QUESTION 18
A Cisco UCS Director administrator wants to configure NTP time synchronization for Cisco UCS
Fabric Interconnect. What are two ways that this task can be completed? (Choose two.)
- A. use LDAP integration
- B. use the Cisco UCS Director Administration GUI
- C. use Cisco UCS Manager
- D. use the Cisco UCS Director Shell menu
- E. use Cisco UCS Director integration with LDAP
NEW QUESTION 19
Automation and orchestration are covered in which domain?
- A. Domain 3
- B. Domain 6
- C. Domain 7
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer is configuring user roles in the portal. Which two responsibilities are matched with the
Cloud Provider-Technical role? (Choose two.)
- A. assumes financial responsibility of the cloud
- B. sets up cloud infrastructure
- C. ensures that administrators are assigned to be able to manage tenants
- D. integrates cloud management products to match the client cloud infrastructure design
- E. requests new servers from the tenant catalog
Reference: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12191286/understanding-iacuser- roles
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two Cisco UCS Director roles include Service-End-User creation? (Choose two.)
- A. MSP admin
- B. group admin
- C. IS admin
- D. system admin
- E. all policy admin
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer is downloading logs from Cisco UCS Director. Which file format can be used for all log files?
- A. RAR
- B. ZIP
- C. TAR GZ
- D. TAR
- E. GZIP
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucsdirector/troubleshooting-guide/b_UCS_Director_Troubleshooting_guide.pdf (page 13)
NEW QUESTION 23
The group administrator for a tenant organization wants to create a virtual machine snapshot, but that action is not available. Which option can the cloud administrator enable to resolve this issue?
- A. the Create Snapshot option in the VMware System Policy
- B. the Create Snapshot option in the End User Self-Service Policy
- C. the Create Snapshot option in the VMware Computing Policy
- D. the Create Snapshot option in the User Action Policy
NEW QUESTION 24
Which option lists the private cloud actions that are available for end user service item management / lifecycle management?
- A. Power On/Off/Reboot/Delete, Manage Disks and vNICs, Manage Snapshots, Migrate to Hybrid Cloud
- B. Power On/Off/Reboot/Delete, Manage Disks and vNICs, Manage Snapshots, Migrate to Public Cloud
- C. Power On/Off/Reboot/Delete, Manage Snapshots, Migrate to Public Cloud
- D. Power On/Off/Reboot/Delete, Manage Snapshots, Migrate to Hybrid Cloud
NEW QUESTION 25
The cloud administrator for a cloud service provider has been asked to provide data so that customers can be sent invoices for services provided. Which default report in Cisco UCS Director provides the necessary data?
- A. Billing Report for a Customer
- B. VMware Cloud Utilization Summary
- C. Virtual Infrastructure and Asset Report
- D. Organizational Usage of Virtual Computing Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 210-455 dumps! All 210-455 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/210-455/ (134 New Questions)