220-1001 | Renew 220-1001 Training Tools 2019
Testking 220-1001 Questions are updated and all 220-1001 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 220-1001 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 220-1001 exam without a problem. We have Updated CompTIA 220-1001 dumps study guide. PASSED 220-1001 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is connected to a docking station with an optical drive and is trying to back up personal files to removable media, but is encountering write errors. Which of the following is MOST likely cause of the errors?
- A. The disk has already been finalized
- B. The files are encrypted
- C. There is a corrupt file on the hard drive
- D. The files are not compatible with the type of disk used
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following cable types should be used to connect a cable modem to a SOHO router?
- A. Thunderbolt
- B. Coaxial
- C. USB
- D. Ethernet
NEW QUESTION 3
A technician receives a cellular from a manager. The technician is instructed to download a service manual directly from the Internet to a laptop. However, there is no WiFi signal or wired Ethernet. Which of the following would be the MOST appropriate connections for the technician to use?
- A. Hotspot
- B. NFC
- C. Bluetooth
- D. VPN
NEW QUESTION 4
The ability for new computers to be automatically connected to the network is provided by the:
- A. DHCP server
- B. DNS server
- C. proxy server
- D. TACACS server
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is considered a connection-oriented protocol?
- A. UDP
- B. TCP
- C. SSH
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 6
A workstation was just moved to a new work location without a surge protector. It was working the day before, but now the PC will not power on, the fans will not spin, and there are no signs of activity. Which of the following should the technician do FIRST?
- A. Check the power cable connection
- B. Check the voltage of the PSU with a tester
- C. Test for distended capacitors
- D. Check the voltage switch
NEW QUESTION 7
A user reports being unable to browse the Internet. A technician believes the cause of the issue is related to DNS.
Which of the following should the technician perform NEXT?
- A. Test the theory by attempting to browse to a website’s known IP address.
- B. Implement preventive measures by manually assigning a DNS server to the PC.
- C. Identify the problem by running the command ipconfig /flushdns.
- D. Document the findings in the organization’s local knowledge base.
NEW QUESTION 8
A user receives the following error message when powering on a computer:
Hard drive cannot be found.
A technician restarts the computer, and it boots the OS normally. Several days later, the user reports another problem, but rebooting the computer does not resolve the issue. The technician replaces the motherboard, keeping the same CPU, battery, RAM, and hard drive. The user cannot authenticate at the login screen Which of the following would BEST explain the causes of the problem? (Select TWO)
- A. POST error code beeps indicate RAM failure.
- B. The system time is not set correctly in the BIOS
- C. The voltage on the coin cell is drained completely
- D. UEFI firmware has the Secure Boot setting enabled
- E. Capacitors on the motherboard are distended
- F. Incorrect settings are booting the wrong device
- G. A BSOD error indicates the system is crashing
NEW QUESTION 9
A user received the following error message while trying to access a shared drive: Network Path was Not Found. Which of the following should be performed to resolve the issue? (Select TWO).
- A. Set the NIC to full duplex.
- B. Disable the local firewall.
- C. Reset the TCP/IP stack.
- D. Disable the Ethernet adapter.
- E. Use static IP addressing instead of DHCP.
- F. Flush the DNS cache.
NEW QUESTION 10
A technician is troubleshooting a laptop/projector combination that is displaying artifacts on the screen. When a different laptop is connected to the projector, the image appears to be correct but is very dim.
Which of the following steps should the technician take to address these issues? (Choose two.)
- A. Update the video drivers on the laptop.
- B. Increase the projector contrast.
- C. Replace the original laptop.
- D. Change the aspect ratio on the projector.
- E. Replace the bulb in the projector.
- F. Modify the laptop’s display resolution.
NEW QUESTION 11
A user is having a problem with printing a specific document type.
The network printer OCP shows that the printer is online with no errors. Other users are not having the same issue. The user sends the document to another printer and the document prints.
Which of the following should a technician do FIRST in troubleshooting the problem?
- A. Stop and restart the PC print spooler service.
- B. Verify the user is sending the document to the correct printer queue.
- C. Have each user send the same document to the correct printer queue.
- D. Stop and restart the print server queues, and then have the user resend the document.
NEW QUESTION 12
A user’s smartphone has been slow recently. A technician sees the phone was purchased two months ago, and it is top of the line. About a month ago, a new OS update was installed. To address the issue, the technician runs a hardware diagnostic on the device, and it reports no problems. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of the performance issue on the device?
- A. Too many applications are running updates
- B. The device is currently running in airplane mode
- C. The internal memory is failing on the device
- D. The OS update is too resource intensive for the device
NEW QUESTION 13
A user reports a laserjet printer is not printing properly. A technician prints a test page and notices the toner is smeared on the page. The technician confirms the toner cartridge is installed correctly and the paper in the tray is the right size. Which of the following printer components is the MOST likely cause of the problem?
- A. Fuser
- B. Roller
- C. Memory
- D. Toner
NEW QUESTION 14
A technician is troubleshooting a Windows CAD workstation that is running slow. The computer uses RAID 10 and has dual GPU cards. The user states that the same application runs faster on an identical workstation.
Which of the following should the technician perform FIRST to troubleshoot the problem?
- A. Replace the write cache battery.
- B. Check the event log any cache issues.
- C. Clear the RAID configuration file and restart the PC.
- D. Replace the RAID controller write cache module.
NEW QUESTION 15
An analyst asks a technician to recommend a solution for a customer in the software development industry, where the customer can test a variety of OS’s running the various applications that the customer produces. The customer wants to minimize the investment in hardware.
Which of the following solutions should the technician recommended to BEST meet the customer’s requirement?
- A. Purchase a number of low-cost devices, installing the required Oss and applications on each on
- B. Use separate machines for each testing environment.
- C. Purchase a high-end system meeting the hardware requirements for all of the individual Oss and application
- D. Configure a VM for each testing environment.
- E. Purchase one computer and create images for each computer configuration and O
- F. Re-image the machine for each testing environment.
- G. Purchase a number of computers, installing a VM on each on
- H. Configure each VM with an OS for the testing environment.
NEW QUESTION 16
A technician is setting up a printer for a small office that does not have an RJ-45 jack. The users’ computers are all in the same workgroup and are connected physically to the same network switch. The technician needs to make sure all users can print to the new printer through the switch. Which of the following should the technician configure?
- A. Shared printer
- B. Print server
- C. Bluetooth printing
- D. Cloud printing
NEW QUESTION 17
Joe, a user, recently purchased a new multifunction printer and attempted to install it himself. He informed a technician that the printer is on his list of printers, but he is unable to print. The technician sees that the printer is listed as a generic printer under Devices and Printers. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?
- A. Reboot the computer into safe mode and try to print a test page
- B. Download the correct drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them
- C. Unplug the USB cable from the printer and try another USB slot on the PC
- D. Set the printer as the default within the device properties
NEW QUESTION 18
Users report they have to select the output tray at the printer, even though the correct tray is selected in the print dialog.
Which of the following should a technician perform FIRST to attempt to solve the problem?
- A. Check the user’s account for the correct printing privileges.
- B. Reinstall the driver on the print server.
- C. Update the firmware on the commercial office printer.
- D. Run Windows Update on the affected computers.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following connects a PC to its default gateway?
- A. NIC
- B. Switch
- C. Router
- D. Cable modem
NEW QUESTION 20
The graphics has an issue with printing certain files. The printer does not print the complete image on larger files. A technician verifies the network speed of the printer is set to 1GB and that regular text files print without issue. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this problem?
- A. The printer needs more RAM
- B. The print server is timing out
- C. The users are not printing in post-script mode
- D. The printer network connection is set to half duplex
NEW QUESTION 21
A user is experiencing issues synchronizing a smartphone. The user is able to connect to individual services, but each requires a different password. Which of the following needs to be configured to allow the user to access web services securely with a unique password?
- A. SIM
- B. SMB
- C. SSL
- D. SSO
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator has configured a server to host virtualizes instances. The requirements of each VM must be able to scale automatically depending on peak and off-peak usage. Which of the following terms BEST describes this type of cloud concept?
- A. Over provisioning
- B. Measured pooling
- C. Resources pooling
- D. Rapid elasticity
NEW QUESTION 23
The network administrator has changed the IP address of ComputerA from 192.168.1.20 to 10.10.10.20 and now jane, a user, is unable to connect to file shares on ComputerA from ComputerB using the computer name.
Using the available tools, resolve the connectivity issues. After troubleshooting the issue, verify a successful connection.
If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation? please click the Reset All button.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
We need to flush the DNS to have the new IP address assigned to the same computer name. Use the ipconfig/flushdns command.
NEW QUESTION 24
A technician is upgrading the RAM in a server-grade laptop for a company’s Chief Execute Officer (CEO). The CEO cannot afford any downtime. Which of the following is the BEST type of memory module to purchase?
- A. LRSIMM
- B. DDR4
- C. Parity
- D. Dual channel
NEW QUESTION 25
Joe, a user, has purchased a new mobile device that uses a different OS than his previous one. Joe wants to copy his contacts and appointments from his corporate account without entering them manually.
Which of the following would be the BEST way for a technician to assist Joe?
- A. Log into the same email provider on the new device, and restore the contacts and dates.
- B. Create a Bluetooth connection between Joe’s devices, and copy his contacts and calendar.
- C. Back up the old mobile device to a PC, and import the contacts and schedule from the PC.
- D. Use NFC to transfer all compatible data from one device to the other.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following requires less current to provide the same amount of power to devices inside a PC?
- A. 5.5V
- B. 12V
- C. 120V
- D. 220V
NEW QUESTION 27
A technician is setting up a Windows mobile device for a user who had trouble reading text on a previous device, especially at night.
Which of the following adjustments would be MOST appropriate?
- A. Use the magnifier.
- B. Increase the resolution.
- C. Use haptic feedback.
- D. Utilize text-to-speech.
NEW QUESTION 28
100% Valid and Newest Version 220-1001 Questions & Answers shared by Exambible, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.exambible.com/220-1001-exam/ (New 202 Q&As)