250-438 | The Secret Of Symantec 250-438 Exam Answers
Exambible 250-438 Questions are updated and all 250-438 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 250-438 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 250-438 exam without a problem. We have Abreast of the times Symantec 250-438 dumps study guide. PASSED 250-438 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Symantec 250-438 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which Network Prevent action takes place when the Network Incident list shows the message is “Modified”?
- A. Remove attachments from an email
- B. Obfuscate text in the body of an email
- C. Add one or more SMTP headers to an email
- D. Modify content from the body of an email
NEW QUESTION 2
A DLP administrator needs to stop the PacketCapture process on a detection server. Upon inspection of the Server Detail page, the administrator discovers that all processes are missing from the display. What are the processes missing from the Server Detail page display?
- A. The Display Process Control setting on the Advanced Settings page is disabled.
- B. The Advanced Process Control setting on the System Settings page is deselected.
- C. The detection server Display Control Process option is disabled on the Server Detail page.
- D. The detection server PacketCapture process is displayed on the Server Overview page.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two components can perform a file system scan of a workstation? (Choose two.)
- A. Endpoint Server
- B. DLP Agent
- C. Network Prevent for Web Server
- D. Discover Server
- E. Enforce Server
NEW QUESTION 4
Which server target uses the “Automated Incident Remediation Tracking” feature in Symantec DLP?
- A. Exchange
- B. File System
- C. Lotus Notes
- D. SharePoint
NEW QUESTION 5
Under the “System Overview” in the Enforce management console, the status of a Network Monitor detection server is shown as “Running Selected.” The Network Monitor server’s event logs indicate that the packet capture and filereader processes are crashing.
What is a possible cause for the Network Monitor server being in this state?
- A. There is insufficient disk space on the Network Monitor server.
- B. The Network Monitor server’s certificate is corrupt or missing.
- C. The Network Monitor server’s license file has expired.
- D. The Enforce and Network Monitor servers are running different versions of DLP.
NEW QUESTION 6
The Symantec Data Loss risk reduction approach has six stages.
Drag and drop the six correct risk reduction stages in the proper order of Occurrence column.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 7
What should an incident responder select in the Enforce management console to remediate multiple incidents simultaneously?
- A. Smart Response on the Incident page
- B. Automated Response on the Incident Snapshot page
- C. Smart Response on an Incident List report
- D. Automated Response on an Incident List report
NEW QUESTION 8
What is Application Detection Configuration?
- A. The Cloud Detection Service (CDS) process that tells Enforce a policy has been violated
- B. The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policy which has been pushed into Cloud Detection Service (CDC) for files in transit to or residing in Cloud apps
- C. The terminology describing the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) process within the CloudSOC administration portal
- D. The setting configured within the user interface (UI) that determines whether CloudSOC should send a file to Cloud Detection Service (CDS) for analysis.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which detection server is available from Symantec as a hardware appliance?
- A. Network Prevent for Email
- B. Network Discover
- C. Network Monitor
- D. Network Prevent for Web
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two detection technology options run on the DLP agent? (Choose two.)
- A. Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- B. Described Content Matching (DCM)
- C. Directory Group Matching (DGM)
- D. Form Recognition
- E. Indexed Document Matching (IDM)
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two actions are available for a “Network Prevent: Remove HTTP/HTTPS content” response rule when the content is unable to be removed? (Choose two.)
- A. Allow the content to be posted
- B. Remove the content through FlexResponse
- C. Block the content before posting
- D. Encrypt the content before posting
- E. Redirect the content to an alternative destination
NEW QUESTION 12
A DLP administrator has added several approved endpoint devices as exceptions to an Endpoint Prevent policy that blocks the transfer of sensitive data. However, data transfers to these devices are still being blocked. What is the first action an administrator should take to enable data transfers to the approved endpoint devices?
- A. Disable and re-enable the Endpoint Prevent policy to activate the changes
- B. Double-check that the correct device ID or class has been entered for each device
- C. Verify Application File Access Control (AFAC) is configured to monitor the specific application
- D. Edit the exception rule to ensure that the “Match On” option is set to “Attachments”
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the correct installation sequence for the components shown here, according to the Symantec Installation Guide? Place the options in the correct installation sequence.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option is an accurate use case for Information Centric Encryption (ICE)?
- A. The ICE utility encrypts files matching DLP policy being copied from network share through use of encryption keys.
- B. The ICE utility encrypts files matching DLP policy being copied to removable storage through use of encryption keys.
- C. The ICE utility encrypts files matching DLP policy being copied to removable storage on an endpoint use of certificates.
- D. The ICE utility encrypts files matching DLP policy being copied from network share through use of certificates
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. Which type of Endpoint response rule is shown?
- A. Endpoint Prevent: User Notification
- B. Endpoint Prevent: Block
- C. Endpoint Prevent: Notify
- D. Endpoint Prevent: User Cancel
NEW QUESTION 16
A DLP administrator is preparing to install Symantec DLP and has been asked to use an Oracle database provided by the Database Administration team. Which SQL *Plus command should the administrator utilize to determine if the database is using a supported version of Oracle?
- A. select database version from <database name>;
- B. select * from db$version;
- C. select * from v$version;
- D. select db$ver from <database name>;
NEW QUESTION 17
A DLP administrator needs to remove an agent its associated events from an Endpoint server.
Which Agent Task should the administrator perform to disable the agent’s visibility in the Enforce management console?
- A. Delete action from the Agent Health dashboard
- B. Delete action from the Agent List page
- C. Disable action from Symantec Management Console
- D. Change Endpoint Server action from the Agent Overview page
NEW QUESTION 18
A company needs to secure the content of all Mergers and Acquisitions Agreements However, the standard text included in all company literature needs to be excluded. How should the company ensure that this standard text is excluded from detection?
- A. Create a Whitelisted.txt file after creating the Vector Machine Learning (VML) profile.
- B. Create a Whitelisted.txt file after creating the Exact Data Matching (EDM) profile
- C. Create a Whitelisted.txt file before creating the Indexed Document Matching (IDM) profile
- D. Create a Whitelisted.txt file before creating the Exact Data Matching (EDM) profile
NEW QUESTION 19
A company needs to implement Data Owner Exception so that incidents are avoided when employees send or receive their own personal information.
What detection method should the company use?
- A. Indexed Document Matching (IDM)
- B. Vector Machine Learning (VML)
- C. Exact Data Matching (EDM)
- D. Described Content Matching (DCM)
NEW QUESTION 20
Which service encrypts the message when using a Modify SMTP Message response rule?
- A. Network Monitor server
- B. SMTP Prevent
- C. Enforce server
- D. Encryption Gateway
NEW QUESTION 21
What is required on the Enforce server to communicate with the Symantec DLP database?
- A. Port 8082 should be opened
- B. CryptoMasterKey.properties file
- C. Symbolic links to .dbf files
- D. SQL*Plus Client
NEW QUESTION 22
Where should an administrator set the debug levels for an Endpoint Agent?
- A. Setting the log level within the Agent List
- B. Advanced configuration within the Agent settings
- C. Setting the log level within the Agent Overview
- D. Advanced server settings within the Endpoint server
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 250-438 Exam with 70 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com 250-438 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/250-438-dumps/ (70 New Questions)