2V0-21.19 | Verified 2V0-21.19 Training Tools 2020
Master the 2V0-21.19 Professional vSphere 6.7 Exam 2019 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking 2V0-21.19 pdf exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 2V0-21.19 questions in our VMware 2V0-21.19 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID VMware 2V0-21.19 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-21.19 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online VMware 2V0-21.19 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A vSphere Administrator configures Quick Boot to restart an ESXi host without rebooting the physical hardware.
In order to troubleshoot any ESXi Quick Boot issues which log file needs to be reviewed?]
- A. vmkeventd.log
- B. vmkernel.log
- C. vpxa.log
- D. loadESX.log
NEW QUESTION 2
What are two components of a VM-Host affinity rule? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Group
- B. Cluster settings
- C. VM restart priority
- D. VM restart action
- E. VM Group
NEW QUESTION 3
A cluster contains database VMs which have low utilization, except during a weekly data load that causes extremely high utilization.
As DRS balances the VM load, there is an extended period of slow performance.
Which two actions could be taken to reduce the impact of the recurring data load? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase the number of vCPUs on the database VMs.
- B. Enable VMware vRealize Operations Manager Integration with VMware vCenter.
- C. Enable Proactive HA on the cluster.
- D. Enable Predictive DRS on the cluster.
- E. Increase the RAM allocated to the database VMs.
NEW QUESTION 4
A vSphere administrator is trying to create a resource pool but the option is grayed out. What must be enabled before creating a resource pool?
- A. DRS
- B. Storage DRS
- C. EVC
- D. HA
NEW QUESTION 5
A VSS is configured with two uplinks and assigned a load balancing policy route based on a virtual port ID.
What are two potential disadvantages of this configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. A VM with a single MAC address is limited to the speed of the uplink associated with the relevant port ID.
- B. Higher resource consumption compared to other load balancing algorithms will occur.
- C. The virtual switch is unaware of uplink load and uplinks might become overloaded.
- D. The NIC with less load is more likely to be chosen if port IDs match.
- E. ESXi will use NIOC to attempt to mitigate network congestion when an uplink becomes saturated.
NEW QUESTION 6
A vSphere Administrator has multiple virtual machines running on a VMFS datastore. Which option prioritizes the disk access for the virtual machines?
- A. Disk Shares
- B. Disk Mode
- C. Disk Type
- D. Hard Disk
NEW QUESTION 7
In a vSphere HA enabled cluster, what happens if the master host is unable to communicate with a slave host over the management network?
- A. The host is dropped from the cluster.
- B. The master host uses datastore heartbeating.
- C. A new master host is elected.
- D. VM are rebooted by vSphere HA.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two VMware solutions track and analyze the operation of multiple data sources? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Log Insight
- B. vRealize Operations Manager
- C. vRealize Life Cycle Manager
- D. vRealize Automation
- E. vRealize Orchestrator
NEW QUESTION 9
Where is vCenter SSO configured?
- A. In the service console
- B. In the DCUI
- C. In the vSphere client
- D. In the host client
NEW QUESTION 10
What does ESXi Autoconfiguration do?
- A. sets up host profiles
- B. configures system network and storage devices
- C. determines the number of hosts to be deployed
- D. configures Auto Deploy
NEW QUESTION 11
Which migration technique could be used to move a VM between vCenters while the VM is powered on?
- A. Suspended
- B. Shared-nothing vSphere vMotion
- C. Cold
- D. Storage vMotion
NEW QUESTION 12
A vSphere administrator is performing a greenfield vSphere deployment with these requirements:
vCenter Server sized for 100 ESXi hosts and 1000 virtual machines
Each ESXi Host with 512 LUNs and 2048 paths mapped from Dell EMC XtremIO Storage Array
Which vCenter Server Appliance deployment size meets requirements?
- A. Large
- B. Tiny
- C. Medium
- D. Small
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two availability features require a VM restart for recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere DPM
- B. vSphere vMotion
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- E. vSphere HA
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants to ensure the VMs for two different departments are separated on a single broadcast domain.
Which configuration fulfills this requirement?
- A. PVLAN on Uplink Port
- B. PVLAN on VMkernel Interface
- C. PVLAN on VSS
- D. PVLAN on VDS
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two features should an administrator use to protect a VMware vCenter Server Appliance from host and hardware failures? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Distributed Power Management
- B. vCenter High Availability
- C. vSphere High Availability
- D. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- E. VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
NEW QUESTION 16
How is vCenter HA different from vSphere HA?
- A. vCenter HA requires only an active and passive node.
- B. vCenter HA requires an external Platform Services Controller.
- C. vCenter HA requires Fault Tolerance.
- D. vCenter HA requires an active, passive, and witness node.
NEW QUESTION 17
A vSphere administrator has a VM that needs to be deployed from a template located in an optimized content library.
What needs to be done before the VM can be deployed?
- A. Export the template as an OVF.
- B. Clone the template to a new template.
- C. A subscribed content library needs to be created.
- D. Deploy VM from the template.
NEW QUESTION 18
What should the administrator do to monitor the size of the VM snapshot?
- A. Use native Guest OS monitoring tools.
- B. Install VMware Tools.
- C. Create a condition-based alarm.
- D. Run esxtop.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which vSphere feature is designed to distribute space usage and I/O load across multiple datastores?
- A. Storage Policies
- B. vStorage API for Array Integration
- C. Storage I/O Control
- D. vSphere Storage DRS
NEW QUESTION 20
A vSphere administrator wants to enable Proactive HA in a vSphere cluster. What is required to use this feature?
- A. vROps must be installed.
- B. DRS must be enabled.
- C. DCUI must be enabled.
- D. VCHA must be configured.
NEW QUESTION 21
An administrator is installing a Platform Services Controller Instance.
Which two options are available during the installation process? (Choose two.)
- A. choose deployment size
- B. specify vSphere administrator credentials
- C. enable Enhanced Linked Mode
- D. create a vCenter Single sign-on domain
- E. join an existing domain
NEW QUESTION 22
Which vSphere APIs support storage hardware acceleration?
- A. vSphere APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA)
- B. vSphere APIs for I/O Filtering (VAIO)
- C. VMware vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP)
- D. VMware vSphere Storage APIs Array Integration (VAAI)
NEW QUESTION 23
A vSphere Administrator is receiving complaints a database VM is experiencing performance issues. The VM is a member of the high priority resource pool and the cluster has not experienced contention.
Which condition should be checked to address immediate performance concerns?
- A. VM snapshots
- B. VMFS version
- C. Resource Pool share value
- D. Configured CPU shares
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-21.19 Exam with 123 Q&As DumpSolutions Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions 2V0-21.19 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/2V0-21.19-dumps/ (123 New Questions)