2V0-21.19D | Most Recent 2V0-21.19D Guidance 2021
Want to know Actualtests 2V0-21.19D Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about VMware Professional vSphere 6.7 Delta Exam 2021 certification experience? Study Real VMware 2V0-21.19D answers to Most up-to-date 2V0-21.19D questions at Actualtests. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 2V0-21.19D (Professional vSphere 6.7 Delta Exam 2021) test on your first attempt.
Also have 2V0-21.19D free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator runs vSphere Infrastructure in the following configuration:
Multiple data centers
Multiple clusters under each data center, all with identical hardware The administrator wants to use host profiles to manage the hosts.
Where should the administrator attach the host profile?
- A. vCenter object
- B. each cluster
- C. each data center
- D. each folder
NEW QUESTION 2
A vSphere administrator attempts to create a VM-VM affinity rule but is unable to locate the option in the vSpehre Client.
What would cause this to happen?
- A. vSphere DRS is disabled
- B. vSphere DRS is set to manual
- C. Admission control is not enabled
- D. Affinity rules are only managed using the Host Client
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two actions should an administrator take to ensure a VM has the highest networking bandwidth? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure traffic shaping
- B. Configure LACP
- C. Configure resource pools
- D. Configure shares, reservations, and limits
- E. Configure marking and filtering
NEW QUESTION 4
A vSphere administrator is required to join all strategies ESXi hosts to an Active Directory domain for enhanced security.
Which utility would accomplish this?
- A. Unified Access Gateway
- B. vSphere Update Manager
- C. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. vSphere Auto Deploy
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two availability features require a VM restart for recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere DPM
- B. vSphere vMotion
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- E. vSphere HA
NEW QUESTION 6
Where is vSphere Client Service health viewed?
- A. VAMI
- B. ESXi DCUI
- C. Performance Charts
- D. Host Client
NEW QUESTION 7
An encrypted VM needs to be migrated from New York to London. This particular VM houses sensitive information that needs to be encrypted during transit.
What must be done to ensure Long Distance vMotion traffic is encrypted in flight?
- A. Encryption must be handled at the physical network layer.
- B. vSphere vMotion uses encryption when migrating encrypted virtual machines.
- C. Long-Distance vSphere vMotion does not support encryption.
- D. Select encryption in the transit option.
NEW QUESTION 8
Using vSphere HA Orchestrated Restart an administrator places the most mission critical VM in the highest priority. After a host failure, the highest priority VM fails to restart while VMs in high priority restart.
What would cause this to occur?
- A. There are insufficient cluster resources.
- B. Performance degradation VMs tolerate threshold is at default.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed.
- D. Proactive HA is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 9
For security reasons the VMware vSphere Update Manager (VUM) has no Internet access. What can be used to provide a central shared repository in a DMZ?
- A. VMware vSphere Update Manager Download Service
- B. vSphere Authentication Proxy
- C. VMware content library
- D. vCenter Server Appliance
NEW QUESTION 10
A cluster of vSphere 6.5 and 6.7 hosts all have identical hardware. VMs are created on the 6.7 hosts with virtual hardware version 14. During routine maintenance on the 6.7 hosts, the VMs are unable to migrate to the 6.5 hosts.
Why are the VMs unable to migrate to the 6.5 hosts?
- A. The virtual hardware version is incompatible with 6.5
- B. VMware Tools version is upgraded
- C. EVC mode is disabled
- D. DPM is configured incorrectly
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere administrator wants to ensure provisioned virtual machine storage objects are allocated to guarantee a service level agreement.
Which feature would accomplish this?
- A. Storage policy
- B. VAIO Filtering
- C. Storage I/O Control
- D. Storage DRS
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Each ESXi host has three NICs assigned to a virtual switch.
Which Network Failure Detection Policy will prevent network failover?
- A. Notify Switches Policy
- B. Link status only
- C. Failback Policy
- D. Beacon probing
NEW QUESTION 13
An application owner complains about poor performance on a VM named APPVM01. Troubleshooting indicates that another VM named DBVM01 on the same datastore is saturating the volume with I/O requests.
Which two actions can be taken to reduce DBVM01 impact on APPVM01, while still prioritizing DBVM01 disk I/O? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure APPVM01 with a shares limit of Low, and DBVM01 with a shares limit of Normal
- B. Enable Network I/O Control on the cluster containing APPM01 and DBVM01
- C. Enable Storage I/O Control on the cluster containing APPVM01 and DBVM01
- D. Enable Storage I/O Control on the datastore containing APPM01 and DBVM01
- E. Configure APPVM01 with a shares limit of High, and DBVM01 with a shares limit of Normal
NEW QUESTION 14
Which action should be taken to ensure vSphere Update Manager (VUM) is available?
- A. Download VUM from myVMware.
- B. Consider Windows based vCenter for compatibility.
- C. Enable VUM in the vSphere Client.
- D. Install VCSA.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator wants to ensure the VMs for two different departments are separated on a single broadcast domain.
Which configuration fulfills this requirement?
- A. PVLAN on Uplink Port
- B. PVLAN on VMkernel Interface
- C. PVLAN on VSS
- D. PVLAN on VDS
NEW QUESTION 16
An application requires a high network transmission rate and multiple simultaneous TCP streams. What is the maximum number of threads that can be created per vNIC?
- A. 4
- B. 6
- C. 8
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 17
A vSphere administrator notices performance issues with the vCenter Server Appliance. The CPU usage is over 70%.
Which two actions should the administrator take to investigate the performance issues? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify if all hosts are in a connected state.
- B. Use esxtop to identify which process are using high CPU.
- C. Use vimtop to identify which processes are using high CPU.
- D. Check the vCenter HA configuration.
- E. Check if vCenter Server is swapping.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which vSphere Update Manager baseline type is used for scanning and remediating objects third-party device
- A. upgrade
- B. extension
- C. patch
- D. predefined
NEW QUESTION 19
A vSphere administrator has a requirement to move virtual machines between vCenter Servers using vSphere Client.
Which condition should be met for the Cross vCenter Server vMotion to succeed?
- A. vCenter Servers must be time-synchronized
- B. vCenter Servers should be appliances
- C. vCenter Servers should be in different vCenter Single Sign-on domains
- D. vCenter Servers should be on the same version
NEW QUESTION 20
Per a customer request, a vSphere administrator increases the number of vCPUs in several VMs within a cluster. After the vCPU increase, the upgraded VMs exhibit slower performance. The vSphere administrator uses esxtop to check ESXi host performance.
Which two counters should be checked to detect CPU overcommitment? (Choose two.)
- A. %SWPWT
- B. %USED
- C. %MLMTD
- D. %SYS
- E. %RDY
NEW QUESTION 21
Which VM storage policy rule category ensures all VMs for a department are on the same datastore?
- A. Capability
- B. Data Service
- C. Host
- D. Tag
NEW QUESTION 22
What is a requirement when installing ESXi 6.7?
- A. NX/XD bit enabled for the CPU in the BIOS
- B. minimum of 8GB of physical RAM
- C. datastore for scratch partition
- D. minimum of four CPU cores
NEW QUESTION 23
Which snapshot file is created on VMFS6?
- A. # # # # # #.vmdk
- B. # # # # # # - delta.vmdk
- C. # # # # # # - sesparse.vmdk
- D. Snapshot#.vmem
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-21.19D Exam with 138 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 2V0-21.19D Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/2V0-21.19D/ (138 New Questions)