2V0-21.20 | How Many Questions Of 2V0-21.20 Testing Material
Master the 2V0-21.20 Professional VMware vSphere 7.x content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Certleader 2V0-21.20 test questions. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 2V0-21.20 questions in our VMware 2V0-21.20 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID VMware 2V0-21.20 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-21.20 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 2V0-21.20 Demo Online For VMware Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator wants to configure vCenter Server High Availability so that each node is located in a different data center. Which requirement must be met?
- A. Network latency between the nodes must be less than 10 milliseconds.
- B. A vCenter Server license must be assigned to each node.
- C. Each node must be configured with at least three network adapters.
- D. All nodes must be located on a vSAN datastore in each data center.
NEW QUESTION 2
A company has a vSphere environment consisting of the following characteristics:
• A content library named 'CORP' is published at corporate headquarters on a vCenter Server named 'vcenterCorp'.
• A regional data center contains a set of hosts managed by a vCenter Server named vcenterR1.
• vcenterR1 subscribes to the CORP content library.
The administrator wants to create a new virtual machine image to use on vcenterR1. What are two possible ways the administrator can accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Upload the new image to a local content library on vcenterR1.
- B. Publish the CORP content library on vcenterR1.
- C. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterCorp.
- D. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterR1.
- E. Configure vcenterR1 to download all library content immediately.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two pre-requisites for enabling ESXi secure boot? (Choose two.)
- A. External Key Management Service
- B. Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- C. vCenter Server 7.0 or greater
- D. ESXi 7.0 or greater
- E. Trusted Platform Module version 2.0
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the minimum CPU core requirement for successful installation, or upgrade, of ESXi on a host?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 32
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 5
Which privilege is required to run the esxtop utility?
- A. Administrator
- B. vStatsUser
- C. vStatsAdmin
- D. Root user
NEW QUESTION 6
ESXi provides VLAN support by assigning a VLAN ID to which component?
- A. Virtual standard switch
- B. Virtual distributed switch
- C. Port group
- D. Physical network interface card (NIC)
NEW QUESTION 7
How does vSphere handle memory allocation during the instant clone process?
- A. Memory is shared among all child virtual machines using a delta disk.
- B. The first child virtual machine serves as a memory snapshot for any subsequent child virtual machines.
- C. An identical clone of the parent virtual machine's memory is created for each child virtual machine.
- D. A unique memory pool is created per child virtual machine using copy-on-write.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is troubleshooting a recent failure and finds the following error messages:
Which action has failed, thus resulting in these errors?
- A. Virtual machine power off
- B. Virtual machine migration
- C. Virtual machine snapshot
- D. Virtual machine reconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true regarding the use of firmware update packages in vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. The firmware and drivers add-on can add or remove components from the ESXi base image.
- B. The firmware and drivers add-on can be used on clusters that are managed with baselines.
- C. The firmware and drivers add-on are distributed through the official VMware online depot.
- D. A hardware support manager must be registered as a vCenter Server extension.
- E. The firmware and drivers add-on is provided by a third-party vendor.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator enables email notifications as shown in the attached alarm. However, notifications are NOT being sent.
Where must the mail server settings be configured to resolve this issue?
- A. In the ESXi host system config for the cluster node hosting the vCenter Server Appliance
- B. In Administration settings in the vCenter Server Management
- C. Interface In vCenter Server General settings in the vSphere Client
- D. In the alarm rule definitions
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a requirement of Storage I/O Control?
- A. Storage connected through Fibre Channel
- B. Automated storage tiering capabilities
- C. Management by a single vCenter Server
- D. Datastores with multiple extents
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two supported ESXi boot options? (Choose two.)
- A. vSAN
- B. NFS
- C. iSCSI
- D. SAN
- E. vSphere Virtual Volumes
NEW QUESTION 13
What can an administrator use to partition limited CPU and memory resources between two departments?
- A. Resource pools
- B. vCenter folders
- C. vSphere distributed switch
- D. vSphere High Availability
NEW QUESTION 14
Which feature is a pre-requisite for configuring admission control on a cluster?
- A. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- B. vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- C. vSphere Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC)
- D. vSphere High Availability (HA)
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator needs to configure Proactive High Availability (HA) in a vSphere environment so that virtual machines (VMs) do not run on any partially degraded hosts. The administrator would also like to see the recommendations before VMs are migrated.
Which automation and remediation level should the administrator select?
- A. Automation Level - Manual Remediation Level - Maintenance mode
- B. Automation Level - Automated Remediation Level - Mixed mode
- C. Automation Level - Automated Remediation Level - Maintenance mode
- D. Automation Level - Manual Remediation Level - Quarantine mode
NEW QUESTION 16
Which step is required when adding an existing hard disk that is configured as a boot disk during virtual machine creation?
- A. Set the boot delay to at least 5,000 milliseconds.
- B. Enable Secure Boot.
- C. Select 'RDM Disk' from the 'Add New Device' drop-down menu.
- D. Remove the existing disk before adding the boot disk.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which TCP/IP stack can support management traffic, vSphere vMotion, IP storage and vSphere Fault Tolerance?
- A. vSphere vMotion TCP/IP stack
- B. Provisioning TCP/IP stack
- C. VXLAN TCP/IP stack
- D. Default TCP/IP stack
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-21.20 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/2V0-21.20/ (New 109 Q&As Version)