2V0-31.19 | What Certified 2V0-31.19 Free Draindumps Is
Proper study guides for Far out VMware Professional VMware vRealize Automation 7.6 certified begins with VMware 2V0-31.19 preparation products which designed to deliver the Real 2V0-31.19 questions by making you pass the 2V0-31.19 test at your first time. Try the free 2V0-31.19 demo right now.
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-31.19 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two metrics providers can be used in vRealize Automation to identify underutilized virtual machines that are strong candidates for deployment reclamation of vSphere virtual machines? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Log Insight
- B. vRealize Operations manager endpoint
- C. vRealize Network Insight
- D. vCenter performance metrics
- E. vRealize Automation metrics provider
NEW QUESTION 2
In a vRealize Automation environment, there is only one reservation configured as “Compute01” with one storage path “datastore01” configured with a priority of 1 for the “Finance” business group. Virtual machine provisioning fails resulting in the following error message:
What can the administrator do to address this issue?
- A. Increase the reserved storage available in the reservation.
- B. Increase the priority of the storage path.
- C. Add a new reservation policy for the reservation.
- D. Increase the size of the datastore.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator configures vRealize Automation for high availability by installing an additional vRealize Automation appliance. When users try to login to vRealize Automation, a message about an invalid license appears.
Upon further investigation, the administrator determines that the vRealize Automation appliance nodes do not correctly resolve to the short host names of the nodes in the cluster.
Which step can the administrator take to test the name resolution issue?
- A. Update the ntp.conf file on the vRealize Automation appliance.
- B. Update the hosts file on the vRealize Automation appliance.
- C. Update the netconfig file on the vRealize Automation appliance.
- D. Update the nsswitch.conf file on the vRealize Automation appliance.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which role is required in vRealize Automation to add a vCenter endpoint to vRealize Business for Cloud?
- A. Business group manager
- B. Infrastructure administrator
- C. Business management controller
- D. Business management administrator
NEW QUESTION 5
During the request for a blueprint named “RHEL-Prod-2.0”, machine provisioning fails resulting in the following error message:
How can an administrator gain additional IP addresses?
- A. Run data collection.
- B. Update the reservation priority.
- C. Re-provision the failed virtual machine.
- D. Modify the network profile in the reservation.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator needs to remove the capability to delete deployments from three blueprints for one business group. How can the administrator accomplish this in one step?
- A. Remove the action from the blueprints.
- B. Remove the action from the Active Directory group.
- C. Remove the action from the business group.
- D. Remove the action from the entitlement.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is tasked with assembling a composite blueprint using published machines blueprints. Which three roles can assemble a composite blueprint? (Choose three.)
- A. XaaS architect
- B. Catalog administrator
- C. Infrastructure architect
- D. Application architect
- E. Software architect
- F. Container architect
NEW QUESTION 8
A directory has a complex hierarchy with all objects scattered in different organizational units. Synchronizing all users from it can be time-consuming and not all of them need to be vRealize Automation users. There is a security group that contains all of the users for synchronization. This group contains other groups as members. It also contains the users that require synchronization as direct members.
Which step should the administrator take to ensure that only the necessary users are synchronized to vRealize Automation?
- A. Specify a subdomain for the group.
- B. Disable the search filter for users.
- C. Disable sync for nested group members.
- D. Specify the root of the domain.
NEW QUESTION 9
What are two types of objects that can be managed in XaaS custom resources? (Choose two.)
- A. Custom form tabs
- B. Active Directory users or computers
- C. Blueprints objects
- D. Software blueprints
- E. NSX objects
NEW QUESTION 10
A vRealize Automation administrator wants to be able to reconfigure the CPU resources of a managed virtual machine that is deployed by a user in a business group. The administrator is not a member of this business group.
What is the minimum role required for the administrator to be able to reconfigure the virtual machine without changing its ownership or business group?
- A. Manager role
- B. Support role
- C. Shared access role
- D. User role
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three vRealize Automation content types are supported by content lifecycle management in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager? (Choose three.)
- A. Resource actions
- B. Endpoints
- C. Reservations
- D. Composite blueprints
- E. Entitlements
- F. Property definitions
NEW QUESTION 12
A vRealize Orchestrator administrator is tasked with creating a workflow that processes sensitive information that is subject to auditing. All workflow messages must be stored in the vRealize Orchestrator database.
How can the administrator ensure that all log messages generated by the workflow are stored in the database?
- A. Configure a DEBUG level for the vRealize Orchestrator server.
- B. Use System.log() when printing out messages.
- C. Configure SQL plugin to write to the database directly.
- D. Use Server.log() when printing out messages.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two roles can import a blueprint from the VMware Marketplace? (Choose two.)
- A. Infrastructure architect role
- B. Software architect role
- C. Catalog administrator role
- D. Business group administrator role
- E. Application architect role
NEW QUESTION 14
What can be added to vSphere machine components in blueprints in order to enable users to select from predefined machine sizes?
- A. vSphere profiles
- B. Component profiles
- C. Blueprint profiles
- D. Machine profiles
NEW QUESTION 15
A tenant administrator would like to initiate a reclamation request for underutilized virtual machines in their vRealize Automation environment. The tenant administrator selects the candidate deployment and sends a reclamation request to the owners of the virtual machines.
What happens if the virtual machine owners do not respond to the reclamation request in a timely manner?
- A. The virtual machine is immediately expired and powered off.
- B. The virtual machine gets a new lease as determined by the administrator.
- C. The virtual machine continues to run and expires per the lease terms defined in the blueprint.
- D. The virtual machine is immediately expired and deleted.
NEW QUESTION 16
A Cloud Engineer is requesting a blueprint named “RHEL-7.3’’ and receives the following error message during machine provisioning:
- A. What is a possible reason for this error?
- B. VMware-tool are not running.
- C. The guest agent is not running.
- D. The management agent is not installed.
- E. The guest agent is not installed
NEW QUESTION 17
What is a specific instance of a completed or running workflow called?
- A. Workflow event
- B. Workflow token
- C. Workflow attribute
- D. Workflow status
NEW QUESTION 18
Which on-demand network component is only available when using NSX Data Center for vSphere on the blueprint design canvas?
- A. On-demand private network
- B. On-demand NAT network
- C. On-demand routed network
- D. On-demand load balancer
NEW QUESTION 19
When importing machines into vRealize Automation, how is the list of machines populated into the csv file?
- A. Through an inventory object in vRealize Orchestrator
- B. Manually by the administrator
- C. Through data collection on the endpoint
- D. Directly from vSphere inventory through API
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator needs to configure a blueprint to provision OVF machines from an external HTTP server where the OVF resides.
Which two steps should the administrator take to provision the OVF machines? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure the provisioning workflow settings as ImportOvfWorkflow.
- B. Specify customization specification.
- C. Specify the URL location of the OVF file present.
- D. Run data collection.
- E. Run the OVF directly from vCenter.
NEW QUESTION 21
A user needs to lease a machine for 14 days. The request is in approval for three days with his manager before being provisioned.
How many days will the machine be active before expiration?
- A. 14
- B. 17
- C. 10
- D. 11
NEW QUESTION 22
In order to use an Active Directory user as a managed item in vRealize Automation, what must be created first?
- A. A customer resource that maps to an Active Directory user object (AD:User)
- B. A customer resource that maps to an Active Directory domain controller (AD:DC)
- C. A resource action to add an Active Directory user object (AD:User)
- D. A resource action to add an Active Directory domain controller (AD:DC)
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-31.19 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 2V0-31.19 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-31.19-dumps.html (70 Q&As Dumps)