2V0-41.20 | How Many Questions Of 2V0-41.20 Vce
Testking offers free demo for 2V0-41.20 exam. "Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center", also known as 2V0-41.20 exam, is a VMware Certification. This set of posts, Passing the VMware 2V0-41.20 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 2V0-41.20 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real VMware 2V0-41.20 exams and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for VMware 2V0-41.20 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements describe the characteristics of an Edge Cluster in NSX-T 3.0 Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. can have a maximum of 8 edge nodes
- B. must have only active-active edge nodes
- C. can have a maximum of 10 edge nodes
- D. can contain multiple types of edge nodes (VM or bare metal)
- E. must contain only one type of edge nodes (VM or bare metal)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two commands does an NSX administrator use to check the IP address of the VMkernel port for the GENEVE protocol on the ESXi transport node? (Choose two.)
- A. esxcfg-nics -1
- B. net-dvs
- C. esxcli network nic list
- D. esxcfg-vmknic -1
- E. esxcli network ip interface ipv4 get
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer is preparing to deploy VMware Kubernetes on an NSX-T Data Center. What is the minimum MTU size for the UPLINK profile?
- A. 1500
- B. 1650
- C. 1550
- D. 1600
NEW QUESTION 4
Which tool could be used to configure BGP on a Tier-0 Gateway?
- A. PowerShell
- B. API
- C. ESX CLI
- D. NSX CLI
NEW QUESTION 5
What needs to be configured on a Tier-0 Gateway to make NSX Edge Services available to a VM on a VLAN- backed logical switch?
- A. Service interface
- B. Loopback Router Port
- C. Downlink interface
- D. VLAN Uplink
"The service interface is a special-purpose port to enable services for mainly VLAN-based networks.
North-south service insertion is another use case that requires a service interface to connect a partner appliance and redirect north-south traffic for partner services. Service interfaces are supported on both active-standby Tier-0 logical routers and Tier-1 routers. Firewall, NAT, and VPNs are supported on this interface. The service interface is also a downlink"
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two choices are solutions of the NSX portfolio (Choose two.)?
- A. vRealize Automation
- B. NSX Distributed IDS/IPS
- C. vRealize Network Insight
- D. Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- E. NSX Service Mesh
NEW QUESTION 7
Which network virtualization technologies can be used with an Ethernet VPN (EVPN) deployment in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. Virtual Extensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)
- B. Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP)
- C. Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- D. Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- E. Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
NEW QUESTION 8
An NSX administrator is planning to deploy a multi-tier routing topology in their NSX-T Data Center environment to provide north-south connectivity for the VMs.
Which routing component must be deployed?
- A. Tier-1 Gateway
- B. Edge Services Gateway
- C. Tier-0 Gateway
- D. Layer 2 Gateway
NEW QUESTION 9
Which CLI command is used to start the NSX Manager virtual machine in the KVM environment?
- A. virsh start <NSX-Manager-ID>
- B. virsh poweron <nsx-manager-ID>
- C. virsh start <NSX-Manager-Name>
- D. virsh poweron <nsx-manager-name>
NEW QUESTION 10
An NSX administrator has been tasked with deploying a NSX Edge Virtual machine through an ISO image. Which virtual network interface card (vNIC) type must be selected while creating the NSX Edge VM allow participation in overlay and VLAN transport zones?
- A. e1000
- B. VMXNET2
- C. VMXNET3
- D. Flexible
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command is used to change the NSX CU administrator password?
- A. set user admin password <password> old-password <old-password>
- B. set user admin password <old-password> <new-password>
- C. set user administrator password <old-password> <new-password>
- D. set user administrator password <password> old-password <old-password>
To change the password of an account run:set user admin password my-new-pwd old-password my-old-pwd
NEW QUESTION 12
Which tool injects packets and provides various observation points along the packet’s path between two NSX-T managed objects?
- A. SPAN mirrors
- B. Port Mirroring
- C. Traceflow
- D. IPFIX
NEW QUESTION 13
Which tool could be used to inspect the path of a packet in the data plane?
- A. Port Connection
- B. Port Mirroring Session
- C. Netflow
- D. Traceflow
NEW QUESTION 14
An NSX administrator noticed that the nsxcli command times out after 600 secs of idle time. Which CLI command disables the nsxcli time out value on NSX Manager?
- A. set cli-timeout 0
- B. set cli-timeout enabled
- C. set cli-timeout disabled
- D. set cli-timeout 1
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three teaming policy modes are supported by NSX-T Data Center? (Choose three.)
- A. Destination MAC
- B. Load Balanced Source IP
- C. Failover Order
- D. Destination Port
- E. Load Balanced Source MAC
- F. Load Balanced Source
NEW QUESTION 16
Which network tool cloud an administrator use on an ESXi 7 host to capture packets when troubleshooting connectivity issues?
- A. Wireshark
- B. pktcap-uw
- C. net-stats
- D. tcpdump
If you do when troubleshooting connectivity issues on your Virtualization environment. This post will help you to capture Network traffic on ESXi host using pktcap-uw tool.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement describes the VMware Virtual Cloud Network Vision?
- A. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects virtual machines running in KVM environments.
- B. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects virtual machines running in vSphere environments.
- C. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects applications, regardless of their physical locations.
- D. Virtual Cloud Network connects and protects applications and data, regardless of their physical locations.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which CLI command should be executed on a KVM hypervisor to retrieve the VM interface UUID?
- A. virsh dumpxml <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- B. virsh get-interface <VM Name>
- C. virsh show <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- D. virsh list-interface <VM Name>
NEW QUESTION 19
What are three NSX Manager roles? (Choose three.)
- A. cloud
- B. manager
- C. zookeeper
- D. policy
- E. master
- F. controller
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true about the implementation of multicast in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. Multicast routing is implemented with PIM Sparse-Mode.
- B. IGMP Snooping is used to populate multicast forwarding tables.
- C. Tier-0 gateways can be the Rendezvous Point.
- D. Multicast is supported in ESXi and KVM transport nodes.
- E. An Edge can be the Rendezvous Point.
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-41.20 Exam with 91 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 2V0-41.20 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-41.20-exam-dumps.html (91 New Questions)