2V0-620 | Simulation 2V0-620 Exam Questions and Answers 2021
It is impossible to pass VMware 2V0-620 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 2v0 620 vsphere 6 foundations exam. You will get a surprising result by our 2v0 620 dump pdf.
Online VMware 2V0-620 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A High Availability (HA) cluster is configured to respond to a given number of host failures. The cluster contains virtual machines configured with these settings:
✑ VM1 has a 1GHz CPU reservation and no Memory reservation
✑ VM2 has a 2GHz CPU reservation and no Memory reservation
✑ VM3 has no CPU reservation and no Memory reservation
Given this information, what is the correct slot size for the cluster?
- A. The CPU Reservation should be set to 32MHz and the memory reservation should beset to 32MB plus memory overhead.
- B. The CPU reservation should be set to 1 GHz and the memory reservation should be set to 0MB plus memory overhead.
- C. The CPU reservation should be set to 2 GHz, and the memory reservation should be set to 0MB plus the virtual machine memory overhead.
- D. The CPU reservation should be set to 2 GHz, and the memory reservation should be set to 32MB, plus the virtual machine memory overhead.
NEW QUESTION 2
A physical Windows 2008 R2 Server is converted to a virtual machine using VMware vCenter Converter. Upon completion of the conversion and subsequent power on operation, the virtual machine fails to boot and the message below is observed in the Console of the virtual machine:
STOP 0x0000007B INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Which two potential issues may be causing this boot failure? (Choose two.)
- A. An incorrect SCSI controller was selected during conversion.
- B. Incompatible software drivers were migrated into the virtual machine from the source machine.
- C. The vmdk file backing the virtual machine was thick provisioned.
- D. A snapshot was taken immediately after the conversion completed.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator configures vSphere Replication for a virtual machine and enables multiple point in time (PIT) instances under the recovery settings in the Configure Replication wizard.
Which two statements are correct for vSphere Replication with multiple point in time instances enabled? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere Replication retains a number of snapshot instances of the virtual machine on the target site based on the retention policy that you specify.
- B. vSphere Replication uses the virtual machine's snapshot instances to define the target site Point in Time instance based on the retention policy that you specify.
- C. vSphere Replication does not support virtual machines with snapshots.
- D. vSphere Replication supports virtual machines with snapshots.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three connection types are available when configuring a vSwitch in the vSphere Web Client? (Choose three.)
- A. VMkernel Network Adapter
- B. Physical Network Adapter
- C. Virtual Machine Port Group for a Standard Switch
- D. vMotion Network Adapter
- E. vSAN Network Adapter
NEW QUESTION 5
What condition would prevent an administrator from creating a new VMFS3 datastore on an ESXi 6.x host using the vSphere Web Client?
- A. A VMFS3 datastore cannot be created on an ESXi 6.x host.
- B. The VMFS3 kernel module is not loaded.
- C. A VMFS3 datastore cannot be mounted on an ESXi 6.x host.
- D. VMFS3 datastores are not compatible with virtual machines created on an ESXi 6.x host.
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is performing upgrades to ESXi 6.x from ESX 3.x and ESX 4.x hosts. What is true about this procedure?
- A. A direct, in-place upgrade can be performed only on ESX 4.1 and later hosts.
- B. ESX 3.x hosts can be upgraded, but require an upgrade to 4.x before 5.x.
- C. A direct, in-place upgrade can be performed only on ESX 4.5 and later hosts.
- D. A direct, in-place upgrade can be performed only on ESX 3.5 and later hosts.
Explanation: You must upgrade version 3.x ESX and ESXi hosts to ESX or ESXi version 4.x before you can upgrade them to ESXi 5.1.x. See the vSphere 4.x upgrade documentation.
Alternatively, you might find it simpler and more cost effective to do a fresh installation of ESXi 5.1.x.
NEW QUESTION 7
What two Advanced IP Allocation Schemes are available? (Choose two.)
- A. Fixed
- B. DHCP
- C. OVF Environment
- D. Transient
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is migrating a virtual machine from a Test cluster to a Production cluster. The two environments do not have any shared storage.
What is the easiest way to accomplish this task?
- A. Perform a Storage vMotion.
- B. Perform a regular vMotion.
- C. Perform a Virtual to Virtual migration.
- D. Perform a backup and restore using VMware Data Protection.
NEW QUESTION 9
After selecting an object in vRealize Operations, how can a user compare the badge values of related child objects?
- A. Use the Scoreboard tab
- B. Use the Relationship tab
- C. Use the Members tab
- D. Use the Overview tab
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator has just completed performing an interactive installation of ESXi 6.x and is booting the host.
How is the network initially configured?
- A. The network is configured by Automatic Private IP Addressing (APIPA).
- B. The network is configured based on the settings detected in DNS.
- C. The network is configured with the address as specified in the installer.
- D. The network is automatically configured by DHCP.
NEW QUESTION 11
A vSphere administrator needs to backup a virtual machine that has a Microsoft SQL Server Database installed.
Which solution allows for an application quiesce to occur during backup?
- A. VMware vCenter Converter
- B. VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- C. VMware vSphere Replication
- D. VMware vSphere Data Protection Advanced
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is unable to remove an ESXi 6.x host from a vSphere Distributed Switch.
What are two likely reasons for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Vmkernel interfaces on the switch are still in use.
- B. VM Network port group adapters are connected to different switch.
- C. Physical NICs are migrated to different switch.
- D. VM Network adapters are connected to this switch.
NEW QUESTION 13
✑ An administrator wants to add a web server to an existing multi-tier application consisting of three virtual machines:
✑ A web server
✑ A database server
✑ An application server
The web server should be added to the application when the primary web server reaches:
✑ 70% vCPU utilization
✑ 55% active memory
Which option will achieve this result?
- A. Create a virtual machine alarm with an action to run a script that starts a new instance of the web server.
- B. Create a host cpu and memory alarm with an action to run a script that starts a new instance of the webserver.
- C. Configure HA application monitoring for the web server and set it to trigger deployment of a new instance of the web server.
- D. Configure Fault Tolerance on the virtual machine and leave the secondary machinedisabled until needed.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a valid example of a vSphere Update Manager upgrade?
- A. A VMware Tools upgrade on a Fault Tolerant machine with automatic snapshots.
- B. Upgrading and patching multiple ESXi hosts simultaneously in a selected cluster.
- C. Upgrading an ESX 4.1 host to ESXi 6.x with a sufficient boot partition.
- D. An ESXi 6.x host update with automatically deleted snapshots.
Explanation: Reference: http://www.vmadmin.co.uk/vmware/35-esxserver/283- vsphere4to5migrateesx4toesxi5
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options would allow a database administrator, with no access to the vSphere infrastructure, to connect to a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Virtual Machine Remote Console (VMRC).
- B. Use Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect.
- C. Ask the vSphere administrator to grant permission to access the console through vCenter Server.
- D. Ask the vSphere administrator to grant permission to access with the Horizon View Direct Connect Client.
NEW QUESTION 16
What are three reasons for deploying vCenter Server in a physical machine? (Choose
- A. vCenter Server can be deployed as physical machine to support a VSA configuration.
- B. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to ensure it is not susceptible to vSphere outages.
- C. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to improve VMware Data Recovery performance.
- D. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to improve vMotion performance.
- E. vCenter Server can be deployed as a physical machine to ensure it does not contend for resources.
Explanation: VCenter server can be deployed as a physical machine so that VSA configuration can be supported and ensures it is not susceptible to vsphere outages. It can also be deployed as physical machine to make sure it does not content for virtual resources.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three modules are optional components that can be added from the vCenter Server installer? (Choose three.)
- A. VMware vCenter Syslog Collector
- B. VMware vCenter License Server
- C. VMware vSphere Authentication Proxy
- D. VMware vCenter Host Update Utility
- E. VMware vSphere Auto Deploy
Explanation: Reference: http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-50/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.vmware.vsphere.install.doc_50%2FGUID-78933728-7F02- 43AF-ABD8-0BDCE10418A6.html ( see optional components)
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the Exhibit.
-- Exhibit --
-- Exhibit --
An administrator has configured network connectivity for a new virtual machine, as shown in the Exhibit.
What will occur with the network traffic of this virtual machine when communicating externally from vSwitch1?
- A. The virtual machine will communicate on both uplinks
- B. The virtual machine will only communicate on vmnic1
- C. The virtual machine will only communicate on vmnic2
- D. The virtual machine will fail to communicate externally
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is configuring the Maximum Transmission Unit value on a vSphere Distributed Switch.
Which two options are typical values for ESXi networking? (Choose two.)
- A. 1492
- B. 1500
- C. 9000
- D. 9089
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-620 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 2V0-620 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-620-exam-dumps.html (212 Q&As Dumps)