2V0-620 | VMware 2V0-620 Exam Dumps 2021
Act now and download your 2v0 620 vsphere 6 foundations exam today! Do not waste time for the worthless 2v0 620 pdf tutorials. Download 2v0 620 dump pdf with real questions and answers and begin to learn 2v0 620 dump with a classic professional.
Online VMware 2V0-620 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator is virtualizing a physical application server and adding it to an existing multi-tiered vApp. The application license is currently tied to the physical NIC's MAC address, so the administrator needs to ensure the license will function properly in the virtual machine.
Which two actions can the administrator take to satisfy this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the MAC address for the vNIC in the guest operating system.
- B. Install the physical server's NIC into the ESXi host.
- C. Configure the MAC address for the vNIC using the vSphere Web Client.
- D. Assign the physical server NIC's MAC address in the vSphere Distributed Switch.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two configurable options apply to both virtual machine CPU and memory allocation? (Choose two.)
- A. Reservation
- B. Shares
- C. Resource Pool
- D. Reserve All
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is configuring Network I/O Control for a vSphere 6.x implementation. The physical network adapters in use are l0Gbps. The administrator plans to set up System Traffic and Virtual Machine Reservations as shown in the Exhibit:
Based on the exhibit, which two statements are true regarding this configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. System traffic is misconfigured as bandwidth reservation for this traffic type cannot exceed 75% of the total available adapter bandwidth.
- B. iSCSI traffic is guaranteed to always have a minimum of 3Gbps of bandwidth.
- C. VM1 will have better network performance than VM2.
- D. Virtual Machine traffic is misconfigured as bandwidth reservation for this traffic type cannot exceed 75% of the total available adapter bandwidth.
NEW QUESTION 4
During a new vSphere Distributed Switch configuration, where does the Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) value get modified?
- A. Uplink Settings
- B. Switch Settings
- C. Portgroup Settings
- D. NIC Teaming Settings
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator wants to monitor the health status of an ESXi 6.x host. However, when the administrator clicks the Hardware Status tab the following error is displayed.
This program cannot display the webpage What might cause this problem?
- A. The VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices Service is not started.
- B. The required plug-in is not enabled.
- C. The VMware ESXi Management Webservices Service is not started
- D. The name of the vCenter Server system could not be resolved.
Explanation: Verify that the VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices service is running on the vCenter Server system. Navigate to the vCenter Server system in the inventory and select Monitor > Service Health. The page displays the following message if the VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices service is not started.
Could not get vCenter Health status
If you see this error message, start the VMware VirtualCenter Management Webservices service.
NEW QUESTION 6
Why are some virtual machines orphaned after rebooting a High Availability (HA) enabled host?
- A. The Orphaned virtual machines have HA restart disabled.
- B. The Orphaned virtual machines moved recently and the change did not persist.
- C. The host is attached to failed storage.
- D. The host just came out of maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 7
vMotion can be performed between which three physical boundaries? (Choose three.)
- A. Between two vCenter Server Systems
- B. Between two vSphere Distributed Virtual Switches
- C. Between two vCenter Server Datacenter objects
- D. Between two VMware NSX Layer 4 segments
- E. Between two NFS datastores
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two benefits of using NFS 4.1 with vSphere 6.x as compared to NFS 3? (Choose two.)
- A. NFS 4.1 supports Kerberos Authentication
- B. NFS 4.1 supports multipathing
- C. NFS 4.1 supports IPv6
- D. NFS 4.1 supports hardware acceleration
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is attempting to migrate a large Hadoop virtual machine using vMotion. The administrator notices a delay when the machine is quiesced. The Hadoop virtual machine is processing many transactions a second to an in-memory database.
Which two actions would help reduce the amount of time needed to perform a vMotion on this virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. Use multiple NICs for the vMotion vmkernel port.
- B. Use a 10Gbps Network card for the vMotion vmkernel port.
- C. Add an additional management network to help transmit the data quicker.
- D. Disable Fault Tolerance before performing the vMotion.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which vSphere 6 Standard Edition feature will allow an organization to ensure that critical multi-threaded applications have the maximum possible uptime?
- A. Fault Tolerance
- B. High Availability
- C. Distributed Resource Scheduler
- D. App HA
NEW QUESTION 11
When configuring vSphere Replication for a virtual machine, what is the lowest Recovery Point Objective (RPO) that can be selected?
- A. 1 min
- B. 5 min
- C. 10 min
- D. 15min
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is configuring the Failover Order option on a vSphere Distributed Switch.
Which two options should be used with IP-hash load balancing? (Choose two.)
- A. Active Uplinks
- B. Standby Uplinks
- C. Unused Uplinks
- D. Override Failover Order
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two allow for the disabling of Network Rollback operations? (Choose two.)
- A. Modifying the vpxd advanded configuration options and adding the config.vpxd.network.rollback key
- B. Modifying the C:ProgramDataVMwareCIScfgvmware-vpxvpxd.cfg file and adjusting the<rollback> xml tag
- C. Modifying the C:ProgramDataVMwareCIScfgvmware-vpxvpxd.cfg file and adjusting the <networkrollback> xml tag
- D. Modifying the C:ProgramDataVMwareCIScfgvmware-vpxfirstbootvpxd-service- spec.prop file and adjusting the <rollback> xml tag
NEW QUESTION 14
When you add an ESXi 6.x host to a new Cluster, which vSphere object owns the CPU and Memory resources of the hosts?
- A. vCenter Server
- B. Datacenter
- C. Cluster
- D. Host
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is installing vCenter Server for an environment that has 40 ESXi 6.x Hosts and 150 virtual machines.
Which database would meet the minimal requirements needed for this task?
- A. vFabric Postgres
- B. Microsoft SQL Express 2008
- C. Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- D. Oracle 11g
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three operations occur during a cold migration of a virtual machine? (Choose three.)
- A. The virtual machine disks are moved if the datastore is being changed.
- B. The virtual machine is registered with the destination server.
- C. The source virtual machine is removed from the old hosts.
- D. The virtual machine hardware is upgraded.
- E. The virtual machine files are quiesced prior to the migration.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the Exhibit.
An administrator is configuring an ESXi 6.x host to use multiple NICs to resolve a management network redundancy error. After configuring a second NIC, the server is not able to communicate when the primary connection is taken down. The administrator analyzes the Exhibit shown here.
Based on the exhibit, what is the likely cause of the issue?
- A. vmnic4 is not attached to a vSwitch.
- B. vmnic2 is not connected to a physical switch.
- C. E1000 is the incorrect NIC Driver for this card.
- D. There is a MAC address conflict on the network.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three items should be validated prior to installing ESXi 6.x? (Choose three.)
- A. Remote Storage has been disconnected.
- B. Installation media is available.
- C. Server hardware clock is set to UTC.
- D. Storage has been partitioned with a VMFS volume.
- E. Network cards have been setup to use Jumbo Frames.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the Exhibit.
-- Exhibit --
A 4 GB Memory virtual machine is experiencing extended memory issues, as shown in the Exhibit.
What potential issues could be attributed to this memory pressure?
- A. A limit is imposed on the virtual memory of this virtual machine.
- B. The Balloon driver has been uninstalled.
- C. A limit has been imposed on the Virtual CPU of the virtual machine.
- D. Storage IO control has been enabled for the virtual machine causing the swapped memory.
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-620 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-620/ (New 212 Q&As)