2V0-622D | Top Tips Of Renew 2V0-622D Testing Software
Want to know Actualtests 2V0-622D Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about VMware VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam certification experience? Study Simulation VMware 2V0-622D answers to Refresh 2V0-622D questions at Actualtests. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass VMware 2V0-622D (VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam) test on your first attempt.
Free 2V0-622D Demo Online For VMware Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A vSphere Administrator must ensure that when vSphere HA is triggered, the virtual machines are restarted by priority.
What four VMrestart priorities are available? (Choose four.)
- A. Medium
- B. Low
- C. Conservative
- D. High
- E. Disabled
- F. Aggressive
The values for this setting are Disabled, Low, Medium (the default), and High. The Disabled setting is ignored by the vSphere HA VM/Application monitoring feature because this feature protects virtual machines against operating system-level failures and not virtual machine failures. When an operating system-level failure occurs, the operating system is rebooted by vSphere HA, and the virtual machine is left running on the same host. You can change this setting for individual virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which storage feature always requires the use of third-party software on ESXi?
- A. Hardware Acceleration for NAS devices
- B. VVOL
- C. Hardware Acceleration for Block Devices
- D. VM Storage Policies
With NAS storage devices, the hardware acceleration integration is implemented through vendor-specific NAS plug-ins. These plug-ins are typically created by vendors and are distributed as VIB packages through a website. No claim rules are required for the NAS plug-ins to function.
Several tools for installing and upgrading VIB packages are available. They include the esxcli commands and vSphere Update Manager.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two datapoints does VM Monitoring evaluate before resetting a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. High CPU activity on the VM
- B. High CPU activity on the ESXi host running the VM
- C. Heartbeats sent from VMware Tools
- D. High memory utilization on the VM
- E. I/O activity
NEW QUESTION 4
Which are the two storage options for a Content Library when using the VMware vCenter Appliance? (Choose two.)
- A. FTP
- B. NFS
- C. CIFS
- D. VMFS
When you create a local library, you can store its contents on a datastore managed by the vCenter Server instance or on a remote file system.
Depending on the type of storage that you have, you can use Virtual Machine File System (VMFS) or Network File System (NFS) for storing content on a datastore.
NEW QUESTION 5
Virtual Volumes supports which three VMware features? (Choose three.)
- A. Instant Clones
- B. Linked Clones
- C. Distributed Resource Scheduler
- D. Storage Distributed Resource Scheduler
- E. vMotion
NEW QUESTION 6
In vSphere 6.5, a virtual machine is thinly-provisioned on a VMFS6 datastore. The administrator deleted a large file within the guest OS. The freed blocks in the datastore are no longer needed by the VM.
Which feature in vSphere 6.5 allows the backing storage to automatically reclaim the freed blocks?
- A. ATS
- B. Defrag
- C. UNMAP
- D. Auto Reclaim
VAAI UNMAP was introduced in vSphere 5.0 to allow the ESXi host to inform the backing storage that files or VMs had be moved or deleted from a Thin Provisioned VMFS datastore. This allowed the backing storage to reclaim the freed blocks. There was no way of doing this previously, resulting in many customers with a
considerable amount of stranded space on their Thin Provisioned VMFS datastores.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is trying to remove a host from a vSphere Distributed Switch named DSwitch01. The following error message is displayed:
vDS DSwitch01 port 17 is still on host 192.168.100.23 connected to VM01 nic=4000 type=vmVnic
Which two actions can the administrator make before removing the host from the vSphere Distributed Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Migrate VM01 to DSwitch01 port 1.
- B. Add an additional vNIC to VM01 to another vSphere Distributed Switch.
- C. Migrate VM01 to another host.
- D. Disconnect the VM01’s vNIC.
- E. Place VM01 into Maintenance Mode.
Before removing the host from distributed switch, migrate VM01 to Dswitch01 Port1. Then disconnect VM01 NIC.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true foe NFS v4.1 firewall behavior? (Choose two.)
- A. It closes port 2049.
- B. It opens port 2049.
- C. It sets allowedAll flag to TRUE.
- D. It sets allowedAll flag to FALSE.
NFS v4.1 Firewall Behavior
When you mount the first NFS v4.1 datastore, ESXI enables the nfs41client rule set and sets its allowedAll flag to TRUE. This action opens port 2049 for all IP address. Unmounting an NFS v4.1 datastore does not affect the firewall state. That is, the first NFS v4.1 mount opens port 2049 and that port remains enabled unless you close it explicitly.
NEW QUESTION 9
The networking team has requested to have a dedicated network for iSCSI traffic. This task has been assigned to the vSphere Administrator.
What is the VMware-recommended way to accomplish this?
- A. Create a custom IP Stack.
- B. Configure the right subnet.
- C. Configure Static Routes on each ESXi Server.
- D. Define a dedicated gateway for the iSCSI vmkernel.
NEW QUESTION 10
After deploying the vCenter Server Appliance, an administrator can log into the vSphere Web Client as “administrator@vSphere.local”, but not with Active Directory domain credentials.
Which action will troubleshoot this?
- A. Create a domain group named “esxadmins” and add the domain account to it.
- B. Add the Active Directory domain as a Single Sign-On identity source.
- C. Change the Active Directory account password to match administrator@vSphere.local” password.
- D. Create a child domain named “vSphere.local”.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which action can the Hybrid Cloud Manager perform?
- A. It can migrate virtual machines with vMotion between vCenter Servers with distinct Single Sign-on domains.
- B. It can manage vCloud Air and Amazon Web Services (EC2) from a single interface.
- C. It can migrate the virtual machines with vMotion between AWS, Azure, and vCloud Air.
- D. It can move a virtual machine from vCloud Air to on premises vSphere.
NEW QUESTION 12
What two methods are used to configure VMware vSphere Storage I/O Control shares and limits? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign shares and limits to VM virtual disks.
- B. Assign shares and limits to Storage DRS clusters.
- C. Assign shares and limits to datastores.
- D. Assign shares and limits using VM storage policies.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two datastore types are supported by Storage I/O Control v2? (Choose two.)
- A. vSAN
- B. RDM
- C. NFS
- D. Virtual Volumes
- E. VMFS
NEW QUESTION 14
When troubleshooting VMware vCenter Server issues, which logging level provides maximum detail?
- A. info
- B. trivia
- C. error
- D. verbose
NEW QUESTION 15
Which are two Storage DRS requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Datastore clusters must have datastores of the same size and I/O capacities.
- B. NFS and VMFS datastores cannot be combined in the same datastore cluster.
- C. Datastores shared across multiple datacenters cannot be included in a datastore cluster.
- D. NFS and vSAN datastores can be combined in the same datastore clusters.
- E. A dedicated TCP/IP stack is required for datastore clusters.
NEW QUESTION 16
What are three considerations when booting ESXihost from SAN using software FCoE? (Choose three.)
- A. The VMware_FCoE_vSwitch that the installer automatically created cannot be changed.
- B. Boot LUN cannot be shared with other hosts even on shared storage.
- C. Multipathing is not supported at pre-boot.
- D. Software FCoE boot configuration cannot be changed from within ESXi
NEW QUESTION 17
Which are two correct descriptions of consumed memory and active memory? (Choose two.)
- A. Consumed memory metric is the amount of memory that the virtual machine has recently used.
- B. Active memory is the exact amount of memory that is currently in use by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
- C. Consumed memory metric is the maximum amount of memory used by the VM at any point in its lifetime.
- D. Active memory is an estimation of the amount of memory that is currently used by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
NEW QUESTION 18
When upgrading a VMware vSAN cluster to version 6.5, which two tasks must be completed to comply with upgrade requirements and VMware-recommended best practices? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RVC to upgrade the hosts.
- B. Use the latest available ESXi version.
- C. Back up all VMs.
- D. Use only the “Full data migration” maintenance mode option.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator has enabled vSphere Distributed Switch Health Check. The hosts connected to that Distributed Switch all display an alert:
vSphere Distributed Switch MTU supported status
The administrator has all of the VMkernel ports MTU sizes set to 1600. Which action will remedy this problem?
- A. Configure the Distributed Switch to MTU 9100.
- B. Disconnect and reconnect the physical network cable.
- C. Configure the physical switch to MTU 1600.
- D. Disable the Distributed Switch MTU.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement applies to the vSphere Replication appliance?
- A. Only one vSphere Replication appliance can be deployed per vCenter Server instance.
- B. VMware Tools in the vSphere Replication appliance can be upgraded.
- C. A single vSphere Replication appliance can manage a maximum of 4000 replications.
- D. vSphere Replication is available only with the vSphere Essentials Plus license.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which is required by vCenter Converter Standalone to convert a physical Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 machine to a virtual machine?
- A. The Linux machine must be powered off.
- B. The Linux machine must have the SSH daemon started.
- C. The Linux machine must use a static IP address.
- D. The Linux machine must have a fully-qualified domain name.
Ports used when converting a powered on machine running Linux
Table contains a list of the ports that must be open during the conversion of powered on source machines running Linux.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements correctly describe VM-VM affinity rules? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere DRS attempts to keep the virtual machines together on the same ESXi host.
- B. When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled.
- C. vSphere DRS attempts to keep the virtual machines on separate ESXi hosts.
- D. When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the newer one takes precedence and the older rule is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three are supported upgrade processes for ESXi host? (Choose three.)
- A. using vSphere Auto Deploy
- B. using a TFTP server
- C. using Update Manager
- D. using an ESXCLI command
- E. installing from CIFS share
NEW QUESTION 24
Which feature is available for a virtual machine configured with DirectPath I/O?
- A. DRS
- B. Snapshots
- C. Fault Tolerance
- D. Clone
The following features are unavailable for virtual machines configured with DirectPath:
NEW QUESTION 25
What external load balancers are supported in vsphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. NSX Edge
- B. Netscaler
- C. F5 Big-IP
- D. Microsoft NLB
NEW QUESTION 26
Which do Protocol Endpoints refer to?
- A. a VASA provider
- B. a pool of raw storage capacity that spans different physical arrays
- C. a Virtual Volumes datastore
- D. a logical I/O proxy of the physical storage fabric
NEW QUESTION 27
Which external backup target can be used for vSphere Data Protection 6.1?
- A. NetApp Metro Cluster
- B. Dell EMCData Domain
- C. IBM SVC
- D. Hitachi USP VM
NEW QUESTION 28
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622D dumps! All 2V0-622D exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (289 New Questions)