2V0-642 | Highest Quality 2V0-642 Resource 2019
Exam Code: 2V0-642 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization 6.2 Exam
Certification Provider: VMware
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 2V0-642 Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the minimum NSX role necessary for a user to edit the firewall on an Edge Services Gateway (ESG)?
- A. Auditor
- B. NSX Administrator
- C. Enterprise Administrator
- D. Security Administrator
NEW QUESTION 2
A network administrator has been tasked with deploying a 3-tier application across two data centers. Tier-1 and tier-2 will be located in Datacenter-A and tier-3 will be located in Datacenter-B.
Which NSX components are needed to make this deployment functional?
- A. A universal transport zone deployed with a universal distributedlogical router (UDLR), a universal logical switch and two local logical switches connected to the UDLR.
- B. A universal transport zone deployed with a universal distributed logical router (UDLR), two universal logical switches and a single logical switch connected to the UDLR.
- C. A universal transport zone deployed with a universal distributed logical router (UDLR) and three universal logical switches connected to the UDLR.
- D. A universal transport zone, a universal distributed logical router (UDLR) and three local switches in each data center connected to the UDLR
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three NSX services are available for synchronization in a Cross-vCenter implementation? (Choose three.)
- A. Spoofguard
- B. Distributed Firewall
- C. Edge Firewall
- D. Logical Switch
- E. Transport Zone
NEW QUESTION 4
What is one of the benefits of using logical switches in an NSX environment?
- A. IP subnet definitions can be migrated into logical switches using the NSX Manager.
- B. Quality of Service parameters are automatically configured in a logical switch
- C. The physical infrastructure is responsible for maintaining the logical switch broadcast tables
- D. The physical infrastructure is not constrained by MAC/FIB table limits.
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization has PCI compliant application deployed as part of a larger NSX environment. Every year a team of contractors evaluates the security of the environment and recommends changes.
What NSX Role and Scope should the contractors be given to minimize access but still allow them to fulfill the staled requirement?
- A. Security Administrator, No restrictions
- B. Audito
- C. Limit access scope
- D. NSX Administrator, Limit access scope
- E. Enterprise Administrator, Limit access scope
https://c368768.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/product_files/28022/original/VMware_SDDC_Validate d_Reference_Architecture_for_PCI_v3.0_June_2014b1844892b9e7e4c6aa280f5fd9df5a0f. pdf
VMware NSX™ VMware NSX Edge™, VMware NSX Firewall, VMware NSX Router, VMware NSX Load
Balancer, and, VMware NSX Service Composer
NEW QUESTION 6
In a Cross-vCenter NSX deployment, what are two requirements that must be met in order for an administrator to deploy both universal logical switches and local logical switches within the same vCenter instance? (Choose two )
- A. A universal distributed logical router must be created
- B. A logical distributed router must be created
- C. A universal transport zone must be created.
- D. A local transport zone must be created
NEW QUESTION 7
Your environment has two sites designated as Site A and Site B. Each site has its own vCenler Server instance with NSX installed and configured in standalone mode You are migrating the environment to Cross vCenter and have already promoted Site A to the Primary role.
What action must be taken before the NSX Manager at Site B can be changed to Secondary?
- A. Migrate the Site B Controllers to Site A
- B. Convert the Site B Controllers to Universal Controllers
- C. Remove any logical switches from the Site B NSX Controller.
- D. Delete the Controllers at Site B
NEW QUESTION 8
An NSX administrator notices an error during the initial configuration of the SSO lookup service, as shown:
The administrator pulls up the lookup service status, which displays Disconnected.
What step should be performed to resolve this issue?
- A. Change the Port number from 7444 to 443
- B. Change theSSO Administrator User Name
- C. Regenerate the SSL Certificate and reboot the NSX Manager
- D. Use IP address versus the DNS name in theLookup Service
NEW QUESTION 9
When specifying a source for a security rule, what is the purpose of the Negates Source check box?
- A. IfNegate Sourceis selected, the rule is sent to only the objects identified under object type.
- B. IfNegate Sourceis selected, the rule is applied to traffic coming from all sources except for the source identified under the object type.
- C. IfNegate Sourceis not selected, the rule is applied to traffic comingfrom all sources except for the source identified under the object type.
- D. ifNegate Sourceis not selected, the rule is sent to only the objects identified under the object type.
Reference: https://pubs.vmware.com/NSX-6/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.vmware.nsx.admin.doc%2FGUID-C7A0093A-4AFA-47EC- 9187-778BDDAD1C65.html
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two functions are provided by VMkernel ports? (Choose two)
- A. VXLAN Port Configuration
- B. vSphere vMotion
- C. ESXi Host Management
- D. 802.1Q VLAN tagging
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three objects are supported for universal synchronization in a Cross-vCenter NSX deployment? (Choose three)
- A. IP Pools
- B. IP Sets
- C. L2 bridges
- D. MAC Sets
- E. Transport Zones
NEW QUESTION 12
What is true when configuring vSphere Distributed Switches (vDS)?
- A. All configurations are done by the vCenter Serve
- B. Each ESXi host can be part of multiple vDS.
- C. All configurations are done by the vCenter Serve
- D. Each ESXi host can be part of only one vDS.
- E. All configurations are done by the NSX Manage
- F. Each ESXi host can be part of only one vDS.
- G. All configurations are done by the NSX Manage
- H. Each ESXi host can be part of multiple vDS.
NEW QUESTION 13
What vSphere Distributed Switch security policy allows virtual machines to send frames w*h a MAC Address that is different from the one specified in the vmx file?
- A. MAC Address Changes
- B. Failover detection
- C. Forged Transmits
- D. Promiscuous Mode
NEW QUESTION 14
An NSX administrator notices that when configuring Flow Monitoring, the graphs do not include the IPFix flows. Where are these flows displayed?
- A. In the IPFix collector's interface
- B. In the Flow Monitor UI
- C. In the vRealize Operations UI
- D. In the IPFix tab of the NSX Manager UI
NEW QUESTION 15
In a vSphere Distributed Switch architecture, which plane handles packet switching?
- A. Data Plane
- B. Forwarding Plane
- C. Management Plane
- D. Control Plan
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the best practice workflow for a NSX installation to support logical switching?
- A. Deploy NSX Manager, Configure Logical Switches, Register with vCenter, Deploy Controller
- B. Prepare hosts
- C. Deploy NSX Manager, Deploy Controllers, Configure Logical Switches, Register withvCenter, Prepare hosts
- D. Deploy NSX Manager, Register with vCenter, Prepare hosts, Deploy Controllers, Configure Logical Switches
- E. Deploy NSX Manager, Register with vCenter, Deploy Controllers, Prepare hosts, Configure Logical Switches
NEW QUESTION 17
A user needs to be given the ability to make configuration changes on a specific NSX Edge device. What role and scope could be used to meet this requirement?
- A. NSX Administrator role and Limit Access scope
- B. Security Administrator role and Limit Access scope
- C. NSX Administrator role and No restriction scope
- D. Security Administrator role and No restriction scope
NEW QUESTION 18
A customer has Cisco Nexus 1000V switches in their environment and is looking at deploying NSX
Which statement is correct?
- A. The environment must be migrated from the Nexus 1000V to vSphere Distributed Switches.
- B. The environment must be configured for VXLAN over the Nexus 1000V.
- C. The environment can use the Nexus 1000V switches for the NSX deployment.
- D. The environment must be migrated from the Nexus 1000V to vSphere Standard Switches.
NEW QUESTION 19
Internet access is required from virtual machines located on any logical switch Direct access from the internet to these virtual machines is NOT permitted
Which perimeter NSX Edge feature would achieve this with the least configuration?
- A. LB
- B. VPN
- C. SNAT
- D. DNAT
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator has been asked to provide single failure redundancy. What is the minimum supported number of NSX Controllers needed to meet this requirement?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 1
- D. 5
NEW QUESTION 21
The user at 192.168.150.10 can reach the physical router but CANNOT reach edge-2 or any virtual machines.
What routing change would resolve the issue?
- A. EnableDefault Originateon edge-2 for OSPF.
- B. Configure static routes on the physical router.
- C. Enable route redistribution on edge-2 between both routing protocols.
- D. EnableDefault Originateon edge-2 for BGP
NEW QUESTION 22
Which action is not an option for adding Virtual Machines to a Security Group?
- A. Adding Virtual Machines to a Security Group and nesting it within another Security Group.
- B. Defining Dynamic Membership in the Security Group.
- C. Adding Virtual Machines to a Security Policy and associating it with a Security Group.
- D. Selecting objects to include within a Security Group.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which port is used for NSX REST API Requests?
- A. 80
- B. 443
- C. 5480
- D. 8443
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two statements are true about NSX Data Security support? (Choose two )
- A. It supports HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliance policies as well as U.
- B. Driver License and Social Security numbers.
- C. It supports both Windows and Linux-based virtual machines.
- D. It only supports HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliance policies.
- E. It only supports Windows-based virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-642 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/2V0-642-dumps.html (New 121 Q&As)