2V0-651 | High value 2V0-651 Dumps 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check 2V0-651 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator needs an Active Directory service account to use for Quickprep. The organization's policies do not allow the service account to create new computer accounts in Active Directory. Pre-existing computer accounts must be reused.
Which three Active Directory permissions are required for the service account? (Choose three.)
- A. List Contents
- B. Read All Properties
- C. Delete Computer Object
- D. Reset Password
- E. Write All Properties
NEW QUESTION 2
In which interface component should an administrator set up an external Oracle database for Workspace Portal?
- A. Configurator Database setup page
- B. Configurator Database connection page
- C. Connector Database setup page
- D. Connector Database connection page
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator has configured location-based printing in View, but after several minutes the printer has not appeared in the Devices & Printers panel on the virtual desktop.
Which two steps should the administrator take to troubleshoot the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the TP AutoConnect Service is disabled.
- B. Verify that the Windows Firewall is enabled.
- C. Verify that the correct organizational unit has been selected.
- D. Verify that the name entered in the GPO matches the driver name.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is performing a silent installation of a View Connection Server and needs to ensure that the firewall settings are enabled during the install.
Which parameter should the administrator use?
- A. FWCHOICE=0
- B. FWCHOICE=1
- C. FW_SET=0
- D. FW_SET=1
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the Exhibit.
Based on the exhibit, which two paths are used for PCoIP traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. Path A
- B. Path B
- C. Path C
- D. Path D
NEW QUESTION 6
An organization's ThinApp packaged applications are being delivered to both physical and virtual desktops using a login script.
The administrator has implemented Workspace Portal across the organization. Instead of using login scripts, the administrator needs to provide the applications to users from the Workspace Portal application catalog.
Which ThinApp utility and parameter should the administrator use?
- A. relink.exe -a
- B. vregtool.exe -h
- C. vregtool.exe -a
- D. relink.exe -h
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator needs to install a legacy application to a Dedicated Full Clone Pool inside
of View. A ThinApp package is successfully created and assigned to the pool. The ThinApp application status on the virtual desktops remains at Pending. Rebooting a desktop fails to resolve the issue.
Which two steps should the administrator take to determine the cause of the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the folder or share containing the ThinApp packages has the appropriate permissions set.
- B. Verify that the application package is an executable (.exe).
- C. Verify that the application was not already installed on the virtual desktop.
- D. Verify that there is enough disk space on the virtual desktop.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is adding a new desktop pool for a business unit that has recently started using Virtual Desktops. A new Organizational Unit (OU) has been created beside the original OU.
During provisioning of this new pool, the administrator receives an error message stating that creation of the computer accounts failed. The same View Composer domain account is being used for the existing pool and the new pool. The existing View Composer domain account is still functioning correctly for the original desktop pool.
What is causing the failure to create the computer accounts?
- A. The Parent virtual machine being used for the pool has not been enabled for use in the new OU.
- B. The new OU does not have the correct View-specific GPO settings applied.
- C. The existing domain account is being used by the original OU and is locked for use on the new OU.
- D. The new OU does not have the correct permissions applied for the View Composer domain account.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator has asked the help desk to reset a virtual desktop in newly created Desktop Pool B. The help desk user logs in to the View Administrator, but only the previously existing Desktop Pool A is available.
What is causing this issue?
- A. Help desk user accounts can only be assigned to a single pool at a time.
- B. The help desk user's account does not have the appropriate permissions in vCenter Server.
- C. The help desk user cannot see Desktop Pool B because provisioning is disabled on the pool.
- D. The help desk user's account has only been granted privileges to see Desktop Pool A.
NEW QUESTION 10
A desktop environment is configured to provision on demand. Users report that login is taking longer than expected when they sign in. The administrator determines that significant I/O is being generated each morning when users are logging in.
What should the administrator do to resolve the issue?
- A. Deploy a replica View Composer server to load balance provisioning operations.
- B. Increase the minimum number of desktops in the pool.
- C. Edit the pool settings so that desktops refresh on logoff.
- D. Enable SE Sparse disk to reduce initial provisioning time.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator identifies PCoIP packet fragmentation on the network. The following items have been discovered:
✑ Network Path Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) is 1200
✑ PCoIP Traffic has Quality of Service (QoS)
What should the administrator do?
- A. Set router buffers to tail drop.
- B. Set router buffers to Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED).
- C. Set PCoIP MTU to 1500
- D. Set PCoIP MTU to 1100
NEW QUESTION 12
A potential Branch Reflector has ample disk space to store base layers, application layers, driver libraries, and User State Migration Tool (USMT) files.
Which other conditions are required for an endpoint to become a Branch Reflector?
- A. Power-saving features enabled Directly connected to the LANTCP port 8001 to support connections from other Mirage endpoints
- B. Power-saving features disabled Directly connected to the LAN
- C. TCP port 8001 to support connections from other Mirage endpoints
- D. Power-saving features disabled Directly connected to the WANTCP port 8000 to support connections from other Mirage endpoints
- E. Power-saving features enabledDirectly connected to the wireless networkTCP port 8001 to support connections from other Mirage endpoints
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator needs to configure a user for View Composer to add computers to the domain. Company policy restricts the administrator account from being used.
Which three non-default permissions must be added to the account to accomplish this? (Choose three.)
- A. Delete Computer Objects
- B. Create Computer Objects
- C. List Contents
- D. Write All Properties
- E. Read Permissions
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator has set the default display protocol for a desktop to PCoIP to support 1080p quality video on the LAN. Group Policy Object (GPO) settings are applied to the virtual desktops to enforce the following settings:
✑ PCoIP session bandwidth floor = 0
✑ Enable Build to Lossless = Enabled
✑ PCoIP Maximum Frame Rate = 20
✑ Minimum Initial Image Quality = 90
Which configuration option is responsible for users reporting that video playback is choppy?
- A. PCoIP session bandwidth floor
- B. Enable Build to Lossless
- C. Minimum Initial Image Quality
- D. PCoIP Maximum Frame Rate
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is granted access to a vCenter Server with a custom Active Directory user account. The user account should have the required permissions for full management of the View environment. However, when the administrator attempts to enable View Storage Accelerator, permission is denied.
Which View privilege within vCenter Server needs to be configured?
- A. Storage Views > View
- B. Global > Act as vCenter Server
- C. Host.Configuration > Advanced settings
- D. Virtual Machine.Configuration > Modify device settings
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator receives reports from users connected to View PCoIP sessions of slow desktop responsiveness and blurry images. Additionally, some users report being randomly disconnected from their sessions.
The administrator determines the following:
✑ Network Latency is 100ms.
✑ PCoIP Packet Loss is more than 5%.
Which two solutions should the administrator implement to resolve the issues? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase priority of PCoIP traffic.
- B. Enable the Turn Off Build-to-Lossless GPO Setting.
- C. Disable Spanning Tree on the switches.
- D. Add additional vNICs to the virtual desktops.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is deleting a manual pool that contains unmanaged desktop sources and selects the Leave active option.
How will the administrator's action affect connections to the pool?
- A. Connections will remain active until the user logs off.
- B. Connections will be accepted until the desktop source is unregistered.
- C. Connections will remain active for the period of time specified by the administrator.
- D. Connections will remain available until the next session state monitoring interval.
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator is performing the post-installation configuration of Workspace Portal.
While running the setup wizard, the administrator receives an error message. The error message appears during configuration of the Directory settings and indicates that the user account cannot be found.
The administrator has confirmed the following:
✑ The user account exists in Active Directory.
✑ The user account has all of the required attributes.
What is causing the error?
- A. The user account is located below the Base DN.
- B. The user account has not been entered into the Global Catalog.
- C. The user account is located above the Base DN.
- D. The user account name is too long.
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-651 Exam with 120 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 2V0-651 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-651-exam-dumps.html (120 New Questions)