2V0-651 | VMware 2V0-651 Braindumps 2019
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 2V0-651 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
VMware 2V0-651 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the Exhibit.
An administrator has successfully deployed vCenter Operations for Horizon. The administrator logs into the custom dashboard, finds a list of active users on the View Users tab, and clicks on one of them.
The Health tree widget does not update, as shown in the exhibit.
What has been changed in vCenter Operations for Horizon configuration to result i shboard issue?
- A. Interaction between the Active User Sessions widget and the Health tree widget was removed.
- B. Reporting in the Health tree widget was changed from on to off.
- C. Interaction between the Metric Sparkline widget and the Health tree widget was removed.
- D. Reporting in the Active User Sessions widget was changed from on to off.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two commands will allow export and import of the Minimal Restore Set? (Choose two.)
- A. addMinimalSet C:\minimalset.xml
- B. exportMinimalSet C:\minimalset.xml
- C. getMinimalSet C:\minimalset.xml
- D. removeMinimalSet C:\minimalset.xml
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is deploying a pool of virtual desktops and receives the following message when testing a desktop connectionfrom a View Client machine:
The Desktop Currently Has No Desktop Sources Available. The administrator has confirmed that:
✑ The desktops are built and are visible in the View Administrator console.
✑ The desktops display a Agent Unreachable status in the View Administrator.
After logging in to the vCenter Server, what should the administrator ensure to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. The virtual desktops are powered on.
- B. There are no Memory reservations.
- C. There are no CPU reservations.
- D. The View Composer service is running.
NEW QUESTION 4
Users report poor performance over a wide area network. Ten users share a 5Mbps link for this site. The administrator suspects a PCoIP configuration issue and locates the following PCoIP configuration settings:
✑ Turn off Build-to-Lossless feature = Enabled
✑ PCoIP Session Bandwidth Floor = 1000
✑ Maximum Frame Rate = 24
✑ PCoIP Client Image Cache Size Policy = 250
Which setting is likely causing the performance issue?
- A. Turn off Build-to-Lossless feature = Enabled
- B. PCoIP Session Bandwidth Floor = 1000
- C. Maximum Frame Rate = 24
- D. PCoIP Client Image Cache Size Policy = 250
NEW QUESTION 5
A View environment includes a View Connection Server and View security server.
The View Connection Server has the following configuration:
✑ DNSName: view.company.com
✑ IP Address: 192.168.1.1
The View security server has the following configuration:
✑ DNS Name: view.company.com
✑ IP Address: 192.168.1.1
An administrator needs to set up View to allow external access for the users over Blast.
Which option represents the format in which information must be entered into the Blast External URL field of the security server in View Administrator?
- A. https://security.company.com:443
- B. https://10.10.10.1:18443
- C. https://security.company.com:8443
- D. security.company.com:22443
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator is configuring a group of desktops that will be accessed via the PCoIP display protocol across a WAN link.
Which two settings should the administrator apply to minimize bandwidth usage? (Choose two.)
- A. Lower the Maximum Frame Rate
- B. Raise the Maximum Frame Rate
- C. Disable the Turn off Build-to-Lossless feature
- D. Enable the Turn off Build-to-Lossless feature
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator needs to backup the View LDAP Configuration and View Composer database.
What are three ways this can be accomplished? (Choose three.)
- A. Schedule automatic backups by using the View Manager Configuration Backup feature.
- B. Initiate a backup immediately by using the Backup Now feature in View Administrator.
- C. Use a replicated instance of View Connection Server as the backup.
- D. Take a snapshot of the View Connection server.
- E. Manually export the View data by using the vdmexport utility.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is preparing a virtual machine guest OS for a View pool deployment. A security policy requires that non-VMware View Clients must not be able to connect directly to virtual desktops using RDP.
Which configuration option should the administrator choose to meet the requirement?
- A. Set Allow users to choose protocol to No
- B. Set Default display protocol to PCoIP
- C. Set AllowDirectRDP to Disabled
- D. Set Default display protocol to RDP
NEW QUESTION 9
What two prerequisites must be met before View Composer can be installed? (Choose two.)
- A. No other application on the View Composer server should use Windows SSLv2 libraries.
- B. A domain user account with Administrator privileges on the system must be used.
- C. No other application on the View Composer server should use OpenSSLv2 libraries.
- D. A local user account with Administrator privileges on the system must be used.
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization has deployed a View environment. Users need to connect USB devices to their View sessions.
✑ All client endpoints are Windows 7 thin clients.
✑ A firewall is in place through which all network traffic flows.
✑ All Windows patches are up to date on guest virtual machines and endpoints.
Users report that USB devices are not connecting to the View sessions when they are plugged in to the thin clients.
What are two reasons that could cause this behavior? (Choose two.)
- A. TCP port 9427 is closed on the firewall.
- B. TCP port 32111 is closed on the firewall.
- C. Windows Mobile Device Center is preventing USB redirection.
- D. USB redirection drivers on the guest virtual machine are missing or disabled.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator creates a new Application pool for Chrome on a Windows 2008 R2 SP1 pool. Users report that they cannot browse the Internet.
What must the administrator do to enable Internet access for Chrome?
- A. Use vmxnet3 virtual device driver.
- B. Edit the parameters for Chrome to use --allow-no-sandbox-job.
- C. Use e1000e virtual device driver.
- D. Edit the parameters for Chrome to use --safe-browse-network.
NEW QUESTION 12
If an application depends on explorer.exe, which option ensures the application will open inside of a RDS application pool?
- A. Set runonce.exe to execute at login with a GPO.
- B. Configure the application to run as Local System.
- C. Package the application with VMware ThinApp.
- D. Disable User Access Control on the server.
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator needs to prevent specific application-related setting files from being overwritten during a base layer update.
What should the administrator do?
- A. Use Base Layer Override Policy to exclude application configuration files if they exist.
- B. Use Upload Policy to exclude application configuration files in the User Area section of the policy.
- C. Use Base Layer rules to exclude files from being deployed to workstations.
- D. Use Upload Policy to exclude application configuration files in the Unprotected Area of the policy.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is creating a new Floating Assignment Linked-Clone pool. The pool will contain approximately 30 virtual machines based on a parent virtual machine with a 12GB disk and 100GB datastore.
What is the lowest Storage Overcommit Level that will support this pool?
- A. None
- B. Conservative
- C. Moderate
- D. Aggressive
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization has deployed View to the majority of its workforce. The organization also uses blade PCs for some users who need RDP access to high-powered workstations. The administrator needs to manage access to both environments through View.
Which configuration steps should the administrator complete to enable access through View?
- A. Install the View Agent in each system and create a terminal services pool using the physical PCs as desktop sources.
- B. Install the View Agent in each system and create a manual pool using the physical PCs as desktop sources.
- C. Create a manual pool and enter the IP address of each physical desktop source.
- D. Create a terminal services pool and enter the IP address of each physical desktop source.
NEW QUESTION 16
Several users within a corporation installed a team collaboration utility onto their Mirage- managed systems. The systems became erratic, so they uninstalled the application, but the problem remained.
An administrator needs to repair the users' systems and ensure they are compliant with the corporate image. All user profile data must remain intact.
What should the administrator do?
- A. Revert to Snapshot with Restore System Only option selected.
- B. Enforce All Layers with the Preserve user applications option selected.
- C. Revert to Snapshot without Restore System Only option selected.
- D. Enforce All Layers with the Remove user applications option selected.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is creating a full clone desktop pool for 150 users. All of the desktops will be accessed at 9:00 a.m. on weekdays. The administrator needs to minimize the effect on storage performance during simultaneous desktop logins.
What step can the administrator take to help meet the requirement?
- A. Enable View Storage Accelerator
- B. Enable Space Efficient Sparse Disks (SEsparse)
- C. Redirect disposable files to a non-persistent disk
- D. Select a separate datastore for the replica and OS disks
NEW QUESTION 18
A View administrator needs to ensure that an environment is ready to use Smart Cards. The cards use certificates generated by a third-party Certificate Authority (CA). The administrator has verified that each certificate contains a UPN.
What must the administrator do to complete the preparation of the environment?
- A. Import the root and intermediate CA certificates into the Trusted Root Certification Authorities group policy in Active Directory.
- B. Import the root and intermediate CA certificates into the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the View Connection server.
- C. Import the root and intermediate CA certificates into each user's Smart Card.
- D. Enable Smart Card Authentication in the authentication settings in View Administrator.
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-651 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection, Welcome to Download: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/2V0-651/ (New 120 Q&As Version)