2V0-651 | VMware 2V0-651 Free Practice Questions 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our VMware 2V0-651 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-651 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online VMware 2V0-651 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A View environment includes a View Connection Server and View Security Server.
The View Connection Server has the following configuration:
✑ DNSName: view.company.com
✑ IP Address: 192.168.1.1
The View Security Server has the following configuration:
✑ IP Address: 10.10.10.1
An administrator needs to set up View to allow external access for users via PCoIP.
Which option represents the format in which information must be entered into the PCoIP External URL field in View Administrator?
- A. https://security.company.com:443
- B. https://10.10.10.1:4172
- C. 10.10.10.1:4172
- D. security.company.com:4172
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator has a list of users who should not have access to Workspace Portal services. Some users need access to other services using their directory services account. Other users no longer need access to any services on the corporate network.
Which two steps should the administrator take to restrict access to Workspace Portal services? (Choose two.)
- A. A.Disable or delete the account in Active Directory for those accounts that no longe cess to Workspace Portal.
- B. Disable the Virtual Users feature in the Class of Service (CoS).
- C. Create filters with the Workspace Portal connector that filter out existing users who no longer need access to Workspace PD.Disable or delete the account in Active Directory for those accounts that no longe cess to any corporate network services.
NEW QUESTION 3
Users at a branch office are experiencing poor virtual desktop performance. The branch office has ten users and a 2Mbps link to the datacenter.
Some of the users frequently access video content, but the performance issues began occurring after a recent Group Policy Object (GPO) change. The performance issues
do not occur when the same users connect from the main office, which has a 10Mbps link to the data center.
Which PCoIP GPO change is most likely the cause of the performance issues?
- A. Turn off Build-to-Lossless = Enabled
- B. PCoIP session audio bandwidth limit = 100kbps
- C. PCoIP client image cache size = 260MB
- D. Maximum PCoIP session bandwidth = 4Mbps
NEW QUESTION 4
Several users spanning multiple Active Directory groups have been assigned to a special project and need access to a set of applications.
An administrator needs to create a group to manage these users in Workspace Portal but does not have access to Active Directory to create a new group there.
What should the administrator do?
- A. Edit the Directory Sync rules to create a filter group.
- B. Create a new Connector virtual appliance and sync only the selected users.
- C. Create a group in Workspace Portal and assign the users to this group.
- D. Create a group in the Configurator virtual appliance console and add the users to this group.
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization has the following desktops:
✑ 100 Windows XP SP3 physical desktops
✑ 25 Windows 7 32-bit desktops
✑ 25 Windows 7 64-bit desktops
The organization has mandated that all existing desktops are backed up and then migrated to Windows 7. An administrator has already performed the following tasks:
✑ Configured User State Migration Tool (USMT)
✑ Performed desktop centralization of all the Windows XP SP3 desktops
✑ Performed desktop centralization of all the Windows 7 32-bit desktops
✑ Captured Base Windows 7 32-bit OS layer
✑ Created Office 2010 App Layer
What must the administrator do next to fulfill the stated requirements?
- A. Capture Base Windows 7 64-bit OS layer
- B. Deploy Windows 7 32-bit Centralized Virtual Desktop (CVD) to all Windows 7 desktops
- C. Create Office 2013 App Layer
- D. Perform desktop centralization of all the Windows 7 64-bit desktops
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the Exhibit.
An organization has deployed a View environment containing 200 virtual desktops. Users report that the virtual desktops are not performing well during certain times of the day.
An administrator analyzes a performance chart for the View infrastructure, as shown. The administrator needs to resolve the problem without affecting the users' productivity.
What step can the administrator take to improve performance with the least amount of impact on the users?
- A. In the View Administrator console, create additional pools and move some desktops to the new pool.
- B. In the View Administrator console, enable the Storage Optimization option Select separate datastores for replica and OS disk.
- C. In the View Administrator console, add additional Datastores to the View cluster.
- D. In the View Administrator console, enable View Storage Accelerator.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator installed compatible physical GPUs in all ESXi hosts specified for a View desktop pool. The administrator needs to configure the desktop pool with Virtual Shared Graphics Acceleration (vSGA).
Which virtual machine configuration should the administrator use to meet this requirement?
- A. Virtual machine hardware version 9 or later
- B. Video card > Auto-detect settings
- C. Video memory = 512MB
- D. Virtual machine hardware version 8 or later
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator deployed a linked-clone pool with virtual desktops running Windows XP for a branch office. The Active Directory server supporting the office is a Windows Server 2008 Read Only Domain Controller (RODC). The administrator makes the following changes to Sysprep:
✑ Join the Domain
✑ Use the Virtual Machine name for the NetBIOS name
When the administrator attempts to provision the desktops using View Composer, the following error message is displayed:
View Composer agent initialization state error (18): Failed to join the domain (waited 565 seconds)
What should the administrator do to provision the virtual desktops?
- A. Configure the desktop pool to use Quickprep instead of Sysprep to provision the Linked Clones.
- B. Log in to the parent virtual machine and apply the RODC compatibility update for X
- C. Take a new snapshot and recompose the pool.
- D. Configure the virtual desktops to synchronize time from another domain controller that is available on the network.
- E. Log in to the parent virtual machine and reinstall the View Agen
- F. Take a new snapshot and recompose the pool.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is planning a new pool for a group of users.
The pool requirements are:
✑ User data must be portable between desktops.
✑ User-installed applications must persist between sessions.
✑ SE Sparse disk will be used to reclaim storage capacity.
✑ Linked-clones will be used to conserve storage capacity.
✑ Desktops will be refreshed on log off.
The administrator plans to use View Composer persistent disks to support the requirements for this pool.
Which requirement will prevent the use of View Composer persistent disks?
- A. User data must be portable between desktops.
- B. User-installed applications must persist between sessions.
- C. SE Sparse disk will be used to reclaim storage capacity.
- D. Linked-clones will be used to conserve storage capacity.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the Exhibit.
Based on the exhibit, which pathway is used for RDP traffic?
- A. Path A
- B. Path B
- C. Path C
- D. Path D
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator enables Persona Management for a desktop pool and leaves the universal naming convention (UNC) path blank in the session variable Persona Repository Location.
What is the likely outcome?
- A. The User Profile will not be created.
- B. The User Profile will be created but when users log on again their files will not be available.
- C. The User Profile Path in Active Directory will be used.
- D. The User Profile Path will default to the local My Documents.
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is configuring Kiosk mode in View. The administrator completes the following tasks:
✑ Verifies that clients on the Windows machines that are being used can connect with a normal username and password.
✑ Creates accounts with appropriate Active Directory attributes for the machines that will operate as kiosks.
When the clients are tested, they do not automatically log in after connecting to the Connection Server.
What is causing this issue?
- A. The Kiosk mode user account was not added to the Connection Server to which the client is connecting.
- B. The Connection Server to which the client is connecting has not been enabled for Kiosk mode clients.
- C. The Kiosk mode user account was created in the wrong Organizational Unit.
- D. The View Client machine has not been enabled for Kiosk mode using the client registry settings.
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator is attempting to create a Windows 8 full clone desktop pool. The View Agent has been installed and a snapshot has been taken. However, the virtual machine is not listed during the Add Pool wizard.
What is the likely cause of the issue?
- A. Windows 8 desktops are not supported with full clones desktop pools.
- B. Full clones desktop pools require virtual machine templates and not snapshots.
- C. The Add Pool wizard must be refreshed to list new snapshots.
- D. View Composer linked clones as selected instead of full virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is installing View Connection server and stops at the Authorize a View Administrators account step.
Which user or group is the default suggestion at this stage?
- A. The Domain Admins group
- B. The local user performing the install
- C. The local Administrators group
- D. The domain user performing the install
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator finds that some desktop pools fail to report metrics back to vCenter Operations Manager for Horizon, while other desktops are reporting metrics as expected.
Which condition could cause this behavior?
- A. The vCenter Operations Manager for Horizon server is not paired with a View Connection server.
- B. The vCenter Operations Manager for Horizon adapter is running version 1.0.1.
- C. HKLM\SOFTWARE\VMware, Inc.\vCenter Operations Manager\Client is disabled.
- D. The vCenter Operations Manager agent is disabled in the virtual desktops.
NEW QUESTION 16
In addition to the default user attributes, which specific Active Directory attribute is required for integrating View with Workspace Portal?
- A. User Distinguished Name
- B. SAMAccountName
- C. SAMAccountType
- D. User Principal Name
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is building a parent virtual machine for a View desktop pool and needs to enable users to log onto the virtual desktops.
To which group should the administrator assign the users?
- A. Global Terminal Server Users group
- B. Local Remote Desktop Users group
- C. Local Terminal Server Users group
- D. Global Remote Desktop Users group
NEW QUESTION 18
After creating an Upload policy for a group of users, an administrator has found a significant increase in storage usage by Mirage. After further investigation, the administrator finds that the increase is a result of users storing personal MP3 libraries on
What should the administrator do to prevent these files from being protected while allowing the users to store the files on the system?
- A. Add a Rule to the User Area for MP3 files in the Upload policy.
- B. Create a Collection labeled Exclude MP3s.
- C. Add a Rule Exception to the Unprotected Area for MP3 files in the Upload policy.
- D. Add a Rule to the Unprotected Area for MP3 files in the Upload policy.
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-651 dumps in VCE and PDF From prep-labs.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/2V0-651/ (New 120 Q&As Version)