300-070 | Cisco 300-070 Forum 2021
Proper study guides for Up to the minute Cisco Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 v1.0 certified begins with Cisco 300-070 preparation products which designed to deliver the Vivid 300-070 questions by making you pass the 300-070 test at your first time. Try the free 300-070 demo right now.
Online Cisco 300-070 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The CSS on a line includes the partitions 911, internal and local. The CSS on the device includes the partitions 911, internal, local and long distance. Which CSS will be used if the phone user dials a local number?
- A. The device CSS will be used since the device CSS is always used first on an IP phone.
- B. Since the dialed digits are a match to a partition is in both Calling Search Spaces the call will use both matched partitions in both Calling Search Spaces in a round-robin format.
- C. If there is both a line and device CSS the line device will only be used.
- D. The line and device CSSs will be combined and the device CSS will take precedence.
- E. The line and device CSSs will be combined and the line CSS will take precedence.
NEW QUESTION 2
When dialing off-hook from an SCCP phone, how does Cisco Unified Communications Manager analyze the incoming dialed digits?
- A. SIP dial rules
- B. en bloc dialing
- C. digit-by-digit analysis
- D. KPML
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager menu path is used to access the softkey template configuration window?
- A. Device > Device Settings > Softkey Templates
- B. Device Settings > Softkey Templates
- C. IP Phone > Template > Softkey
- D. Device > IP Phone > Template > Softkey
NEW QUESTION 4
Which parameter is required on MCU for ad hoc conferencing?
- A. Media Port reservation
- B. incoming calls to unknown conferences or auto-attendants
- C. DSP reservation for video
- D. MCU type
- E. MCU Conference Bridge SIP Port
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three of these are characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Manager software- based Media Termination Point? (Choose three.)
- A. The codec and packetization of both call legs must be identical.
- B. This Media Termination Point type does not require any DSP resources on the Cisco router.
- C. DSP resources are required.
- D. It can provide G.711 mu-law to G.711 a-law conversion and vice versa.
- E. It can provide packetization conversion for a given codec (for example, if one call leg is using a 20-mssampe size, but the other call legis using a 30-ms sample size).
- F. This Media Termination Point type is typically used for RSVP agent configurations or Cisco Unified borderelementmedia flow-through configuration.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which distribution algorithm is used for a route group?
- A. Circular, top down.
- B. Longest idle, broadcast.
- C. Circular, top down, longest idle, broadcast.
- D. Top down, broadcast, circular.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which tool can you use to verify and troubleshoot a dial plan?
- A. Audit Log Configuration
- B. Dialed Number Analyzer
- C. CDR Analysis and Reporting
- D. Troubleshooting Trace Settings
NEW QUESTION 8
Hackers are sending calls through a gateway router that is running SIP. The engineer blocks all
SIP messages to the router except from their SIP server, which has an IP address of 188.8.131.52. The customer also must connect via SIP to their Cisco Expressway server with an IP address of 10.1.10.110. Which series of commands secures the router from the hackers?
- A. voice service voip voip security allowipv4 184.108.40.206 255.255.255.255ipv4 10.1.10.110 255.255.255.255
- B. voice service voipip address trusted listipv4 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.255ipv4 10.1.10.110 255.255.255.255
- C. voice service voipallow-connections sip to sipipv4 18.104.22.168 255.255.255.255ipv4 10.1.10.110 255.255.255.255
- D. voice service voip address-hidingipv4 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.255ipv4 10.1.10.110 255.255.255.255
NEW QUESTION 9
IP Voice Media Stream Application service should be enabled on which server?
- A. Must enabled on dedicated server
- B. Only on one node
- C. Enable on gatekeeper
- D. Enable on the server which TFTP also need to be enable
When more than one MOH server is active in the network, make sure that all the configured MOH files are available for all MOH servers. You might need to copy the files manually to the root directories of all the TFTP servers.
NEW QUESTION 10
The Cisco IP Phone of your company operator is on extension 7000. However, users normally dial 0 to get the operator. Which action sends calls that were made to 0 to the operator?
- A. Create a route pattern of 0 and use a called party transform mask of 7XXX.
- B. Create a translation pattern for 7000 and a called party transform mask of 0.
- C. Create a translation pattern for 0 and a called party transform mask of 7000.
- D. Create the IP phone overlay feature so the operator’s line has 0 and 7000 assigned to it.
- E. Create a translation pattern for 0 and a calling party transform mask of 7000.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three Cisco Unified CallManager configuration steps are required to support third party SIP phones? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the device in Cisco Unified CallManager.
- B. Change the proxy address in the SIP phone to an IP address or the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)of Cisco Unified CallManager.
- C. Associate the device with the end user.
- D. Configure the phone with the TLS username and password.
- E. Configure the end user in Cisco Unified CallManager.
- F. Add the MAC address of the Cisco Unified CallManager server to the SIP phone configuration page.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
When a user dials 919005551212, the call fails. Which change do you need to make for this call to be successful?
- A. Change the route partition.
- B. Change the gateway or route list.
- C. Change the route pattern to the correct number of digits.
- D. Change the call classification to OnNet.
- E. Change the route option.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which QoS model is bandwidth-dedicated to provide sufficient quality for applications that need high resolution, such as video terminals?
- A. DiffServ
- B. Best-Effort
- C. DiffServf
- D. IntServ
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two are enterprise parameters? (Choose two.)
- A. User search limit
- B. T302 parameter
- C. Enable Call Detail Records
- D. Enable Dependency Records
- E. codecs parameters for voice media-streaming applications
NEW QUESTION 15
When CUCM is configured with a route pattern, translation transformation, which is matched first when a user dials 914085551212?
- A. route pattern
- B. translation pattern
- C. called-party transformation
- D. calling-party transformation
Route pattern is used to route calls to external entities. The calling and called party numbers resulting from the digit transformations configured in the route pattern and/or route lists are then processed by any Transformation Patterns configured for the devices contained in the chosen Route Group.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit and configuration output.
What are the two main ways from New York to call Extension 6001 in England? (Choose two.)
sh run | s Dial-peer dial-peer voice 2 voip destination-pattern 6… preference 0
session-target ipv4: 126.96.36.199
dtmf-relay sip-notify dial-peer voice 3 pots destination-pattern 6…
preference 1 port 0/0/0:23 prefix 757385
- A. The first way is WAN.
- B. The first way is PSTN.
- C. The second way is WAN.
- D. The second way is PSTN.
NEW QUESTION 17
The abc.com Lumber Company uses a centralized call processing model to connect their saw mills in Albany and Columbus. Each mill is configured as a separate Location in Cisco Unified CallManager at HQ. Each Location has been configured with 256 Kbps of voice bandwidth.
How many G.729 calls can be placed between Locations simultaneously?
- A. 8
- B. 10
- C. 5
- D. 23
NEW QUESTION 18
When local route groups are used and a user dials 918005551212, what component is ultimately used to route the digits to the local gateway?
- A. The route list applied to the route pattern
- B. The device pool of the calling device
- C. The translation pattern
- D. The gateway or route list associated with the +.! route pattern
NEW QUESTION 19
The Cisco TelePresence Conductor will not handle conference requests if the administrator username/ password is configured as which of these options?
- A. admin/TANDBERG
- B. administrator/TANDBERG
- C. tandberg/Cisco
- D. admin/Cisco
- E. cisco/Cisco
- F. administrator/Cisco
- G. cisco/TANDBERG
NEW QUESTION 20
When creating a route pattern, which two of these options should you avoid? (Choose two)
- A. Lowercase characters, such as a, b, c
- B. Wildcards.
- C. Numbers.
- D. Uppercase characters, such as A, B, C.
- E. Spaces.
- F. Special characters andescape sequences, such as @ and +.
NEW QUESTION 21
On what equipment do you configure Layer 2 to Layer 3 QoS mapping?
- A. switch
- B. router
- C. firewall
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- E. bridge
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two configuration items are necessary to configure Cisco Unified Border Element for video? (Choose two.)
- A. voice class codec
- B. voice translation-rule
- C. voice service voip
- D. dial-peer
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two codecs are the best codecs to use in WAN and LAN? (Choose two.)
- A. WAN codec G.711
- B. LAN codec G.729
- C. WAN codec G.729
- D. LAN codec G.711
NEW QUESTION 24
You need to delete an auto-registration Cisco Unified Communications Manager group for a cluster. What should you do?
- A. Remove the Cisco Unified CallManager group devices.
- B. Disable auto-registration settings in the Cisco Unified CallManager group.
- C. Assign a different call group as the auto-registration Cisco Unified CallManager group.
- D. Delete the auto-registration Cisco Unified CallManager group without performing any action.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which three characteristics of a video stream require the implementation of QoS? (Choose three.)
- A. variable packet rate
- B. constant bandwidth
- C. small packets
- D. high MTU
- E. high packet rate
NEW QUESTION 26
Which two options are applications that support service categories in Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two)
- A. WAV
- B. Java MIDlet
- C. CSV
- D. XML
NEW QUESTION 27
What are two characteristics that are associated with the End User and User account types? (Choose two.)
- A. They cannot use LDAP.
- B. They are used to authorize applications.
- C. They can utilize LDAP.
- D. The Application is associated with the End User and User account types.
- E. They can be listed in a directory.
NEW QUESTION 28
What are two characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express dial plan? (Choose two.)
- A. partitions and calling search spaces
- B. COR
- C. dial peers
- D. voice translation rules
- E. route patterns
NEW QUESTION 29
Which two of these describe where phone services can appear on an IP phone and who can subscribe to phone services? (Choose two.)
- A. end user
- B. administrator
- C. end user and administrator
- D. Services button
- E. Services and Directories buttons
- F. Services, Directories, and Messages buttons
NEW QUESTION 30
Which two describe how media resources and audio streams operate with Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Audio streams are terminated differently depending on the signaling protocol, such as SCCP or SIP.
- B. Audio streams are always terminated by media resources.
- C. All media resources register with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- D. There are no situations in which IP phone-to-IP phone audio streams will go directly between endpoints.
- E. Signaling between Cisco Unified Communications Manager and hardware media resources uses the same protocol as the call-signaling type.
NEW QUESTION 31
Thanks for reading the newest 300-070 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 300-070 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-070/ (352 Q&As Dumps)