300-070 | Rebirth 300-070 Preparation 2020
Exam Code: 300-070 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 v1.0
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-070 Exam.
Free 300-070 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which tool can you use to evaluate dial plans for errors and to examine internal-to-internal and internal-to-external calls?
- A. RTMT
- B. DNA
- C. QRT Viewer
- D. CAR tool
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement about translation patterns and transformation patterns is true?
- A. Both transformation patterns and translation patterns support only numeric values.
- B. Translation patterns support numeric and alphanumeric values, whereas transformation patterns support only numeric values.
- C. Transformation patterns support numeric and alphanumeric values, whereas translation patterns support only numeric values.
- D. Both transformation patterns and translation patterns support numeric and alphanumeric values.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which option describes how you add software conference bridges to Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. By adding a Cisco Unified CM server to the cluster.
- B. By adding a software conference bridge using Conference Bridge Configuration.
- C. By installing DSP to a Cisco Unified CM server.
- D. By reassigning other media resources to conference resources.
NEW QUESTION 4
A phone is assigned to a partition that is included in the CSS HQ-Phone. This partition contains a route pattern to block calls to service numbers 1-400-xxx-xxxx. When the engineer makes a test call to the number 1-400-400-9000 from that phone, the call goes through. What is the reason for this issue?
- A. The route pattern for the number to be blocked is in partition not accessible to the CSS.
- B. The correct route list is not selected in the route pattern for the dialed number to be blocked.
- C. The correct gateway is not selected for the route list for the route pattern for the dialed number to be blocked.
- D. The route pattern for the number to be blocked is in “NULL” partition.
- E. The route pattern is misconfigured.
NEW QUESTION 5
If a SIP phone has neither KPML nor a set of dial rules configured, how are digits sent to Cisco Unified Communications Manager for further processing?
- A. the user must press the # key
- B. the user must press the Dial softkey
- C. the user must press the enbloc softkey
- D. when the user finishes dialing, the digits will be sent automatically
NEW QUESTION 6
Which route pattern wildcard character is used to terminate the interdigit timeout?
- A. $
- B. !
- C. #
- D. .
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two options are resources in a route list that route calls that match a defined route pattern? (Choose two.)
- A. gateways
- B. route groups
- C. virtual machine servers
- D. IP phones
NEW QUESTION 8
When creating a route pattern, which two of these options should you avoid? (Choose two)
- A. Lowercase characters, such as a, b, c
- B. Wildcards.
- C. Numbers.
- D. Uppercase characters, such as A, B, C.
- E. Spaces.
- F. Special characters andescape sequences, such as @ and \+.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which party has a SIP B2BUA role in the call?
- A. 172.17.4.100
- B. 10.100.4.65 and 172.17.4.100
- C. 10.100.4.65
- D. None of the parties has a B2BUA role in the call.
- E. 10.100.4.68 and 10.100.4.65
NEW QUESTION 10
Managers have asked to be able to have an extension call them back if it is busy when they try to call it. In what two places can this feature be assigned to the Managers phone? (Choose two.)
- A. Device Settings > Softkey Template
- B. Device Settings > Default Device Profile Configuration
- C. Device Settings > Phone Button Template
- D. Device Settings > Device Profile
- E. Device Settings > Device Defaults
- F. Device Settings > Firmware Load Information
NEW QUESTION 11
Which resources can include MRGL?
- A. MoH
- B. Cisco IP Phone service
- C. soft key template
- D. Annunciator
- E. MTP
- F. Something about CTI
NEW QUESTION 12
Which type of IOS Conference bridge requires all users to use the same video format in order to participate in a video conference?
- A. Ad Hoc Conferencing
- B. Homogenous Conferencing
- C. HeterogeneousConferencing
- D. Guaranteed Audio Video Conferencing
- E. Meet-Me Conferencing
A homogenous conference refers to one in which participants connect to the ISR G2 with devices that support the same video format attributes (for example, the same codec, resolution, frame rate, and bit rate).
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two of these describe where phone services can appear on an IP phone and who can subscribe to phone services? (Choose two.)
- A. end user
- B. administrator
- C. end user and administrator
- D. Services button
- E. Services and Directories buttons
- F. Services, Directories, and Messages buttons
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two components must an engineer configure before configuring SIP route pattern? (Choose two.)
- A. route filter
- B. SIP trunk
- C. route partition
- D. calling search space
- E. SIP profile
NEW QUESTION 15
What are the characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Manager group?
- A. Each call-processing server can be assigned to a single Cisco Unified Communications Manager group.
- B. A Cisco Unified Communications Manager group is a prioritized list of (one or more) callprocessing and application servers.
- C. Each device has to have a Cisco Unified Communications Manager group assigned, which will determine the primary and backup servers to which it can register.
- D. A single Cisco Unified Communications Manager group can exist in a single cluster.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is troubleshooting a codec negotiation issue where both endpoints that are involved in the call support the codecs listed in the exhibit. Which audio codec is selected if a call between two endpoints in Region 1 is placed?
- A. G722
- B. G729
- C. G711a
- D. G711u
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
A Cisco Unified Communications Manager group is configured with the subscriber (10.1.5.3) listed first and the publisher (10.1.5.2) listed second. Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager is used for incoming calls through an MGCP gateway?
- A. the publisher
- B. both the publisher and subscriber in a round-robin format
- C. the first server listed in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager group list
- D. the subscriber
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two are enterprise parameters? (Choose two.)
- A. User search limit
- B. T302 parameter
- C. Enable Call Detail Records
- D. Enable Dependency Records
- E. codecs parameters for voice media-streaming applications
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three elements are used to configure calling privileges? (Choose three)
- A. Route pattern.
- B. Calling search space.
- C. Replica.
- D. User.
- E. Partition
- F. Time schedule.
NEW QUESTION 20
By default, what value is voice traffic marked as on a Cisco Catalyst Switch?
- A. DSCP CAS6 value 21, Cos 3
- B. DSCP AF21 value 46, Cos 5
- C. DSCP EF value 46, Cos 7
- D. DSCP EF value 46, Cos 5
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two codecs are supported by the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software conferencing media resource? (Choose two.)
- A. G.723
- B. G.729
- C. wideband
- D. GSM
- E. G.711
NEW QUESTION 22
Which DSCP classification is defined in RFC 2474?
- A. DSCP CS3.
- B. DSCP 0.
- C. DSCP AF11.
- D. DSCP CS6.
- E. DSCP EF.
- F. DSCP CS2.
- G. DSCP CS1.
- H. DSCP AF21.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three are functions of Cisco Unified Border Element? (Choose three.)
- A. client registration
- B. H.323 and SIP interworking
- C. Lync interworking
- D. transcoding
- E. phone proxy
- F. mobile and remote access
NEW QUESTION 24
Callers inform you that they hear a second dial tone after dialing the number 4085550123. Which dial-peer configuration command resolves this issue?
- A. answer-address 408555....
- B. destination-pattern 91[2-9]..[2-9].....
- C. forward-digits all
- D. direct-inward-dial
NEW QUESTION 25
Which three options are valid SIP URI formats? (Choose three.)
- A. firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. tel:email@example.com
- C. phone:firstname.lastname@example.org
- D. sip:email@example.com:5060;user=phone
- E. sip:bob.cisco.com
NEW QUESTION 26
Refer to Exhibit:
If the user at extension 1001 dials the user at extension 2002, which dial peer is used to route the call?
- A. 3
- B. 2
- C. 4
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 27
What is the correct path selection for a call that is routed through a Cisco Unified Communications Manager system?
- A. Devices -> Route Group -> Route List -> Route Pattern
- B. Route List -> Route Pattern -> Route Group -> Devices
- C. Route Pattern -> Route List -> Route Group -> Devices
- D. Route Group -> Devices -> Route Pattern -> Route List
NEW QUESTION 28
Which three devices are analyzed by the Cisco Unified Communications Dialed Number Analyzer?
- A. gatekeeper
- B. remote destination
- C. CTI route point
- D. trunk
- E. phone
- F. gateway
NEW QUESTION 29
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-070 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-070/ (New 352 Q&As)