300-075 | Cisco 300-075 Exam Dumps 2019
It is more faster and easier to pass the 300 075 vce by using 300 075 dump. Immediate access to the cisco 300 075 and find the same core area cisco 300 075 with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check 300-075 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Which configuration change is needed to enable NANP international dialing during MGCP fallback?
- A. Change the dial peer to dial-peer voice 901 voip.
- B. Change the dial peer to dial-peer voice 9011 pots.
- C. Add the command prefix 011 to the dial peer.
- D. Add the command prefix 9011 to the dial peer.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three CLI commands are used when configuring H.323 call survivability for all calls? (Choose
- A. voice service voip
- B. telephony-service
- C. h323
- D. call preserve
- E. call-router h323-annexg
- F. transfer-system
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to avoid unnecessary interworking in Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server, such as where a call between two H.323 endpoints is made over SIP, or vice vers
- A. Which setting is recommended?
- B. H.323 - SIP interworking mod
- C. Reject
- D. H.323 - SIP interworking mod
- E. On
- F. H.323 - SIP interworking mod
- G. Registered only
- H. H.323 - SIP interworking mod
- I. Off
- J. H.323 - SIP interworking mod
- K. Variable
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option describes the effect of this configuration?
- A. It implements Cisco United CME redundancy.
- B. It configures a standby Cisco Unified E.
- C. It configures failover.
- D. It implements Cisco IOS redundancy.
- E. It creates dial peers.
- F. It implements HSRP.
NEW QUESTION 5
Widgets.com's Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server allows SIP and H.323 registrations.
Which local zone search rule configuration allows SIP registered endpoints to connect to H.323 endpoints that register with an H.323 E.164 number only?
- A. Exhibit A
- B. Exhibit B
- C. Exhibit C
- D. Exhibit D
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is settings up a new deployment and wants to use the Cisco VCS Control as a gateway for SIP and H.323 endpoints. Which Cisco VCS configuration step must be performed to allow on-set and off-set calling?
- A. Set the H.323mode On
- B. Set the IP mode On.
- C. Set the Gatekeeper Auto Discover mode On
- D. Set the Interworking mode On.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which situation requires TCP port 443 to be open for packets that are sourced from the Internet with
a destination in the corporate DMZ?
- A. when video endpoints that reside on the Internet require administrative access to the Cisco Expressway Edge
- B. when you require encrypted calls to endpoints on your corporate LAN
- C. when you want to enable calls to web applications by using HTTP
- D. when you require administrative access to the Cisco Expressway Edge from the Internet
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the correct value to use for the "DSCP for TelePresence Calls" Cisco CallManager service
- A. 28 (011100)
- B. 34 (100010)
- C. 41 (101001)
- D. 46 (101110)
NEW QUESTION 9
The network administrator of Enterprise X receives reports that at peak hours, some calls between
remote offices are not passing through. Investigation shows no connectivity problems. The network administrator wants to estimate the volume of calls being affected by this issue.
Which two RTMT counters can give more information on this? (Choose two.)
- A. CallsRingNoAnswer
- B. OutOfResources
- C. LocationOutOfResources
- D. RequestsThrottled
- E. CallsAttempted
NEW QUESTION 10
A video endpoint is configured with SIP only. What does a video endpoint use to register with the
- A. IP address
- B. SIP URI
- C. MAC address
- D. system name
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer is working on a Cisco VCS Control routing configuration and wants users to be able to
dial ccnpcollab and have calls routed to email@example.com. Which option achieves this aim?
- A. search rules
- B. transforms
- C. access rules
- D. call policy
NEW QUESTION 12
There are two call control systems in this item. The Cisco UCM is controlling the DX650, the Cisco Jabber for Windows Client, and the 9971 Video IP Phone.
The Cisco VCS and TMS control the Cisco TelePresence MCU, and the Cisco Jabber TelePresence for Windows.
After configuring the CFUR for the directory number that is applied to BR2 phone (+442288224001),
the calls fail from the PSTN. Which two of the following configurations if applied to the router, would remedy this situation? (Choose two.)
- A. dial-peer voice 1 potsincoming called-number 228822… direct-inward-dialport 0/0/0:15
- B. dial-peer voice 1 potsincoming called-number 228822… direct-inward-dialport 0/0/0:13
- C. voice translation-rule 1 rule 1/˄228821....S//+44&/ exit!voice translation-profile pstn-in translate called 1!voice-port 0/0/0:15translation-profile incoming pstn-in
- D. voice translation-rule 1 rule 1/˄228822....S//+44&/ exit!voice translation-profile pstn-in translate called 1!voice-port 0/0/0:15translation-profile incoming pstn-in
- E. The router does not need to be configured.
NEW QUESTION 13
Select two command. One of which can be used to verify Cisco Ip phone Sip registration and one of which can be used to verify Cisco Ip phone sccp registration on Cisco unified Communications Manager express? (Choose two)
- A. show ccm-manager hosts
- B. show ephone registered
- C. show voice register session-server
- D. show sip-ua status registrar
- E. show telephony-service ephone-dn
NEW QUESTION 14
Company X currently uses a Cisco Unified Communications Manager, which has been configured for IP desk phones and Jabber soft phones. Users report however that whenever they are out of the office, a VPN must be set up before their Jabber client can be used. The administrator for Company X has deployed a Collaboration Expressway server at the edge of the network in an attempt to remove the need for VPN when doing voice. However, devices outside cannot register.
Which two additional steps are needed to complete this deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. A SIP trunk has to be set up between the Expressway-C and Cisco UCM.
- B. An additional interface must be enabled on the Cisco UCM and placed in the same subnet at the Expressway.
- C. The customer firewall must be configured with any rule for the IP address of the external Jabber client.
- D. The Expressway server needs a neighbor zone created that points to Cisco UCM.
- E. Jabber cannot connect to Cisco UCM unless it is on the same network or a VPN is set up from outside.
NEW QUESTION 15
How do you configure the secondary dial tone options for SRST mode?
- A. call-manager failback secondary dialtone O
- B. voice service voip secondary dialtone O
- C. dial-peer voice 1 pots secondary dialtone O
- D. ccm-manager secondary dialtone O
NEW QUESTION 16
When you configure a globalized dial plan, in which three ways can you enable ingress gateways to
process calls? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the called-party transformation settings for incoming calls on H.323 gateways.
- B. Configure translation patterns in the partitions used by the gateway calling search space.
- C. Configure SIP trunks between Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters.
- D. Configure a remote site device pool.
- E. Configure a hunt group.
- F. Configure the gateway with prefix digits to add necessary country and region codes.
NEW QUESTION 17
When using SAF, how do you prevent multiple nodes in a cluster from showing up in the Show
Advance section of the SAF Forwarder configuration?
- A. Configure the publisher node only in the SAF Forwarder configuration page.
- B. Append an @ symbol at the end of the client label value in the SAF Forwarder configuration page.
- C. Configure the correct node in the EIGRP configuration of the gateway router that is associated with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager node.
- D. Configure the SAF Security Profile Configuration to support only a single node.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which feature allows you to specify which endpoints ring when someone calls a user on a specific
- A. FindME
- B. Extension Mobility
- C. Speech Connect
- D. Single Number Reach
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two features are part of Cisco Unified Mobility? (Choose Two)
- A. Mobile Voice Access
- B. Device Mobility
- C. Enterprise Feature Access
- D. Shared line
- E. Extension Mobility Cross Cluster
NEW QUESTION 20
A new administrator at Company X has deployed a VCS Control on the LAN and VCS Expressway in
the DMZ to facilitate VPN-less SIP calls with users outside of the network. However, the users report that calls via the VCS are erratic and not very consistent.
What must the administrator configure on the firewall to stabilize this deployment?
- A. The VCS Control should not be on the LAN, but it must be located in the DMZ with the Expressway.
- B. The firewall at Company X must have all SIP ALG functions disabled.
- C. The firewall at Company X requires a rule to allow all traffic from the DMZ to pass to the same network that the VCS Control is on.
- D. A TMS server is needed to allow the firewall traversal to occur between the VCS Expressway and the VCS Control servers.
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-075 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-075-exam-dumps.html (New 245 Q&As Version)