300-101 | Most Recent 300-101 Preparation 2019
It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-101 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Examcollection soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 300-101 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Renewal Implementing Cisco IP Routing practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
Drag and drop the GRE features from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
How can you configure a second export destination for IP address 192.168.10.1?
- A. Specify a different TCP port.
- B. Specify a VRF.
- C. Configure a version 5 flow-export to the destination
- D. Specify a different UDP port.
- E. Specify a different flow ID.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which configuration parameter is invalid when configuration unicast reverse path forwarding?
- A. source reachable via both
- B. allow self to router
- C. allow based on ACL match
- D. allow default route
NEW QUESTION 4
You are configuring a Microsoft client to call a PPP server using CHAP. Only the client will be authenticated. But the clients password has expired and must be changed. Which ppp server configuration allows the call be completed?
- A. ppp authentication ma-chap-v2
- B. ppp authentication ms-cahp-v2 callin
- C. ppp authentication chap
- D. ppp authentication callin
- E. ppp authentication ms-chap callin
NEW QUESTION 5
Which task must you perform to enable a point-to-point Frame Relay connection?
- A. Enable inverse ARP.
- B. Configure the encapsulation type.
- C. Configure static address mapping.
- D. Disable inverse ARP.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements about IP access lists are true?(Choose two)
- A. Extended access lists must include port numbers
- B. They support wildcard masks to limit the address bits to which entries are applied
- C. Entries are applied to traffic in the order in which they appear
- D. They end with an implicit permit
- E. IP access lists without at least one deny statement permit all traffic by default
NEW QUESTION 7
Which feature can be used to reduce the number of ICMP unreachable messages egressing a router?
- A. ICMP rate-limiting
- B. asymmetric routing
- C. URPF
- D. ip unreachables command
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command sequence is implemented on a router to configure unicast reverse path forwarding in loose mode?
- A. interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip verify unicast source reachable-via rx
- B. interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip unicast source reachable-via loose
- C. interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip verify unicast source reachable-via any
- D. interface GigabteEthernet0/0 Ip verify uncast source reachable-via all
NEW QUESTION 9
Which LSA type in 0SPFv3 is used for link-local u
- A. Link LSA type 5
- B. Link LSA type 8
- C. Link LSA type 6
- D. Link LSA type 4
NEW QUESTION 10
Which SNMP version provides both encryption and authentication?
- A. SNMPv4
- B. SNMPv2c
- C. SNMPv3
- D. SNMPv1
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two debug commands can you use to view issues with CHAP and PAP authentication? (Choose two.)
- A. DebugTACACS
- B. Debug radius
- C. Debug AAA authentication
- D. Debug PPP negotiation
- E. Debug PPPauthentication
NEW QUESTION 12
Drag and drop the ACL types from the left onto the correct description on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit
A network engineer is modifying configurations for a customer that currently uses VPN connectivity between their sites. The customer has added a new spoke site but is does not have reachability to servers located at the hub Based on the output, which statement describes the cause?
- A. The interface of VRF HUB and VRF SPOKE do not match
- B. The HUB VRF is not exporting Route-Target 200:20
- C. The default VPNID is not set on VRF HUB or VRF SPOKE
- D. The SPOKE VRF is not importing Route-Target 100:10
NEW QUESTION 14
If you convert a WAN connection with OSPF from T1 to a Frame Relay circuit, which two actions must you take to enable the connection? (Choose two)
- A. Change the OSPF network type to nonbroadcast
- B. Manually configure neighbors in the OSPF process
- C. Manually configure the hello and dead timers
- D. Change the OSPF network type to broadcast.
- E. Change the OSPF network type to multipoint nonbroadcast
NEW QUESTION 15
A network engineer wants to display the statistics of an active tunnel on a DMVPN network Which command must the administrator execute to accomplish this task?
- A. router#show crypto ipsec so
- B. router#show crypto isakmp sa
- C. router#show crypto isakmp peers
- D. routerfaceshow crypto ipsec transform-set
- E. router#show crypto engine connections active
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements about NetFlow templates are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Only NetFlow version 9 is template based.
- B. NetFlow version 5 and version 9 are template based.
- C. Only NetFlow version 5 is template based.
- D. Template can increased bandwidth usage.
- E. They can increase overall performance.
- F. They can reduce bandwidth usage.
NEW QUESTION 17
which the Valid range for BGP private ASNs?
- A. 64512-65535
- B. 62464-65534
- C. 64512-65024
- D. 62464-64511
NEW QUESTION 18
A network engineer wants to implement an SNMP notification process for host machines using the strongest security available Which command accomplishes this task?
- A. router(config)#snmp-server host 172 16 200 225 traps v2c auth
- B. router(config)#snmp-server host 172 16 200 225 traps v1
- C. router(config)#snmp-server host 172 16 200.225 traps v3
- D. router(config)#snmp-server host 172 16 200 225 traps v2c
NEW QUESTION 19
New question regarding command the enables BGP to support multiprotocol
- A. no bgp default ipv4 unicast
- B. bgp default ipv4 multicast
- C. bgp default ipv4 unicast
- D. bgp address family ipv4 unicast
NEW QUESTION 20
Which criterion does the BGP maximum paths feature use for load balancing?
- A. MED
- B. local preference
- C. weight
- D. router ID
Also MED and local preference should considered.
NEW QUESTION 21
You have been asked to evaluate an OSPF network setup in a test lab and to answer questions a customer has about its operation. The customer has disabled your access to the show running-config command.
How many times was SPF algorithm executed on R4 for Area 1?
- A. 1
- B. 5
- C. 9
- D. 20
- E. 54
- F. 224
NEW QUESTION 22
How route tags can be set?(choose two)
- A. ONLY within route tags
- B. within tag lists
- C. can be set with ONLY route-maps
- D. can be set DIRECTLY within route maps.
- E. only used on link state RPs
NEW QUESTION 23
A network engineer configures two connected routers to run OSPF in Area 0, however, the routes fail establish adjacency. Which configuration item causes this issue?
- A. OSPF process numbers do not match on both neighbor routers
- B. The same OSPF router IDs are configured on both routers
- C. The same MTU sizes are configured on both sides
- D. Area numbers match
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two reasons for IP SLA tracking failure are true*? (Choose two )
- A. A route back to the R1 LAN network is missing in R2
- B. The threshold value is wrong
- C. The destination must be 172 30 30 2 for icmp-echo
- D. The default route has wrong next hop IP address
- E. The source-interface is configured incorrectly
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two statements are true of the OSPF link-state routing protocol? (Choose two.)
- A. Using the Bellman-Ford algorithm, each OSPF router independently calculates its best paths to all destinations in the network.
- B. Using the DUAL algorithm, each OSPF router independently calculates its best paths to all destinations in the network.
- C. OSPF sends summaries of individual link-state entries every 30 minutes to ensure LSDB synchronization.
- D. OSPF sends triggered updates when a network change occurs
- E. OSPF sends updates every 10 seconds
- F. When a link changes state, the router that detected the change creates a link-state advertisement (LSA) and propagates it to all OSPF devices using the 220.127.116.11 multicast address.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which statements best describes the following two OSPF commands, which are used to summarize routes? area 0 range 192.168.110.0 255.255.0.0
summary-address 192.168.110.0 255.255.0.0
- A. The area range command defines the area where the network reside
- B. The summary-address command enables autosummanzation
- C. The area range command defines the area where the network reside
- D. The summary-address command summanzes a subnet for all areas
- E. The area range command specifies the area where the subnet resides and summarizes it to other areas.The summary-address command summarizes external routes
- F. The area range command summarizes subnets for a specific are
- G. The summary-address commandsummaries a subnet for all areas
NEW QUESTION 27
Which two statements about DMVPN are true?
- A. Multicast traffic is not supported
- B. It requires full-mesh connectivity on the network
- C. IPsec encryption is not supported with statical addressed spokes
- D. It uses NHRP to create a mapping database of spoke addresses
- E. It supports dynamic addresses for spokes in a hub-and-spoke VPN topology
NEW QUESTION 28
Which two features are provided by EIGRP for IPv6?(choose two)
- A. Backbone areas
- B. SPF algorithm
- C. Partial updates
- D. Area border router
- E. Scaling
NEW QUESTION 29
Which feature can automatically assign IP addresses IP addresses in a PPPoE environment?
- A. DHCP
- B. BOOTP
- C. PPP
- D. APPA
NEW QUESTION 30
In which two areas does OSPF send a summary route by default? (Choose two.)
- A. NSSA
- B. backbone
- C. stub
- D. normal
- E. totally stubby
NEW QUESTION 31
P.S. DumpSolutions now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-101 dumps! All 300-101 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-101-dumps/ (450 New Questions)