300-160 | Download 300-160 Pdf 2020
Your success in Cisco 300-160 is our sole target and we develop all our 300-160 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 300-160 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 300-160 Practice Exams for Cisco 300-160 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Cisco 300-160 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
If an individual link fails which three features reduce convergences times when used with the protocols such as?
- A. Port Channels
- B. BFD
- C. ECMP
- D. WCCP
- E. IGRP
- F. NFV
NEW QUESTION 2
You have a Cisco UCS B-Series chassis. To connect to a blade server by using a remote KVM console, you should connect to the IP address of which component?
- A. mgmt0
- B. CIMC
- C. IPMI
- D. CMP
NEW QUESTION 3
When migrating an existing data center network to a unified fabric network, which transitions should you expect to see?
- A. IOS to Nexus networking equipment
- B. physical to virtual machines
- C. Fibre Chanel to FCoE
- D. iSCSI to NAS
NEW QUESTION 4
Which SAN port type should you use on an NPIV core switch that connects to an NPV edge switch?
- A. FL
- B. F
- C. N
- D. TE
- E. E
NEW QUESTION 5
You use Cisco UCS Central to manage Cisco UCS. Which statement accurately describes how local and global policies are applied?
- A. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director.
- B. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- C. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- D. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two options are advantages of the core-edge SAN topology as compared to the collapsed-core SAM topology? (Choose two.)
- A. predictable performance
- B. minimized ISL usage
- C. easier to analyze and tune performance
- D. single management interface
- E. higher scalability
NEW QUESTION 7
You have a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect that connects to upstream switches via four 10-Gbps port channels. You have a fully populated Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server chassis that has a UCS-IOM 2208XP installed and uses all of the ports for the blade servers. What is the oversubscription ratio between the chassis and the upstream switch?
- A. 6:1
- B. 3:1
- C. 2:1
- D. 4:1
NEW QUESTION 8
Which item represents a method of increasing storage utilization efficiency?
- A. thick provisioning
- B. thin provisioning
- C. transparent provisioning
- D. weighted provisioning
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two options can be performed only from the Admin VDCs on the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series platform? (Choose two)
- A. Create SPAN ports on other VDCs
- B. Create, modify, and delete VDCs
- C. Configure Cisco Fabric Path in other VDCs
- D. Access the CLI of other VDCs
- E. Process-data plane traffic
NEW QUESTION 10
Which component of a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switch is responsible for propagating configurations to virtual switches?
- A. SUP
- B. FEX
- C. VSM
- D. VEM
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch has two major components (Figure 1): the virtual Ethernet module (VEM), which runs inside the hypervisor, and the virtual supervisor module (VSM), which manages the VEMs.
Virtual Supervisor Module
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM controls multiple VEMs as one logical modular distributed virtual switch. Configuration is performed through the VSM and is automatically propagated to the VEMs.
NEW QUESTION 11
Spanning Tree Protocol runs at which functional layer of the data center?
- A. core layer
- B. access layer
- C. application layer
- D. network layer
NEW QUESTION 12
In order to provide a specific UCS B-Series blade access to a dedicated uplink on a Fabric interconnect with multiple uplinks connected, which item must to be configured?
- A. vNIC placement policy
- B. IOM Port Group
- C. Static Pinning Policy
- D. LAN Pin Group
NEW QUESTION 13
You are deploying a VM-FEX You have a VM that must be able to attach to a dynamic vNIC. Which action do you take on the VIC adapter?
- A. Dynamically configure the VIC adapter to connect to a vNIC.
- B. Configure a single vNIC only.
- C. Configure two static vNICs.
- D. Add the VIC adapter to a vNIC pool.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which solution enables you to scale up an IPS by load-balancing traffic to servers or appliances?
- A. Cisco ITD
- B. Cisco AMP
- C. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
- D. PBR
NEW QUESTION 15
Which access layer technology will provide redundancy if there is a link failure on a server link?
- A. VDC
- B. MPLS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco OTV
NEW QUESTION 16
You are configuring CIMC management IP pools. You need to avoid the following misconfigurations: Assigning an IP pool that contains only IPv4 addresses as the in-band IPv6 policy
Assigning an IP pool that contains only IPv6 addresses as the in-band IPv4 policy to a server CIMC What does a cisco recommend?
- A. Configure two separate in-band addresses pools that each have only IPv4 or IPv6 addresses
- B. Configure out-of-band management only for IPv6 and accept the default settings for IPv4
- C. Accept the default pool settings for both IPv4 and IPv6
- D. Configure out-of-band management only for IPv4 and accept the default settings for IPv6
NEW QUESTION 17
Two Cisco Nexus 5000 series switches have successfully formed a VPC domain the VPC domain in the entire Topology. Which two action are needed to achieve this goal? (choose two)
- A. Enable the peer gateway feature under the VPC domain
- B. Enable the peer Switch feature under the VPC domain
- C. Enable the peer Keepalive feature under the VPC domain
- D. Configure identical VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
- E. Configure different VLAN priorities on both Nexus switches that from the VPC domain
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the Exhibit.
Link 1 handles most of the traffic. Which action do you take to load balance traffic evenly between the server and the SAN?
- A. Enable src-dst-ox0id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- B. Enable src-dst-id load balancing on the MDS switches.
- C. Change the MDS port changgel configuration to source dest port.
- D. Upgrade the bandwidth for the devices connected to the MDS.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option accurately describes updating vNICs templates?
- A. can be used to automate the configuration of STP
- B. requires that the same VLANs be enabled on all service profiles and Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects
- C. requires that STP be enabled on all service profiles and Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects
- D. can be used to add or remove VLANs from all of the associated service profiles
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two options are goals of virtualization in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. to provide automation for device deployment
- B. to provide resource isolation
- C. to automate the provisioning of VLANs
- D. to provide Integration between devices in a heterogeneous network
- E. to provide flexible resource management
NEW QUESTION 21
Why should you implement an adapter placement polices to assign vnics or vHBas to vCons?
- A. To function service profile templates, require a specific vHBA placement for boot from SAN
- B. Force the vHBas and the vNICs to appear in specific order in the operating system
- C. To function vHBA updating templates require a specific VHBA placement for BOOT from SAN
- D. To function, the FCoe storage port require a specific vHBA placement for boot from SAN
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 300-160 Exam with 137 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 300-160 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-160/ (137 New Questions)