300-160 | Most Up-to-date 300-160 Braindumps 2020
we provide Precise Cisco 300-160 test preparation which are the best for clearing 300-160 test, and to get certified by Cisco DCID Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure. The 300-160 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 300-160 exam. Crack your Cisco 300-160 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check 300-160 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are deploying a VM-FEX You have a VM that must be able to attach to a dynamic vNIC. Which action do you take on the VIC adapter?
- A. Dynamically configure the VIC adapter to connect to a vNIC.
- B. Configure a single vNIC only.
- C. Configure two static vNICs.
- D. Add the VIC adapter to a vNIC pool.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is one example that is true concerning network management for the data center?
- A. The Network Analysis Module is best deployed in the core for highest visibility.
- B. It utilizes flexible NetFlow for enhanced network anomaly and security detection.
- C. NetFlow support is available on most IOS and Nexus products, excluding the Nexus 1000v.
- D. NetFlow Data Export is best positioned on the Nexus 5500 at the access or aggregation layers.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which components share a physical interface in a VDC deployment?
- A. two VDCs for Ethernet traffic
- B. storage VDC for FCoE traffic and a VDC for Ethernet traffic
- C. two storage VDCs for FCoE traffic
- D. interface VLAN and a VDC
NEW QUESTION 4
When you configure FCIP, which two types of acceleration can you enable to maximize WAN link utilization? (Choose two)
- A. SCSI write
- B. link
- C. SCSI tape
- D. WAN
- E. IP
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are advantages of the core-edge SAN topology as compared to the collapsed-core SAM topology? (Choose two.)
- A. predictable performance
- B. minimized ISL usage
- C. easier to analyze and tune performance
- D. single management interface
- E. higher scalability
NEW QUESTION 6
The classical access layer has its limitations due to a high value in which of the following items?
- A. oversubscription
- B. jitter
- C. cost
- D. 10 Gigabit Ethernet links
NEW QUESTION 7
You use Cisco UCS Central to manage Cisco UCS. Which statement accurately describes how local and global policies are applied?
- A. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director.
- B. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- C. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Director, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central.
- D. A local policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Central, and a global policy is applied by using Cisco UCS Manager.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which access layer technology will provide redundancy if there is a link failure on a server link?
- A. VDC
- B. MPLS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco OTV
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements accurately describe lossless iSCSl? (Choose two.)
- A. A lossless iSCSI provides additional flow Control by using pause frames at the Ethernet layer along with TCP flow control.
- B. Bandwidth is shared with all of the traffic on the wire.
- C. A lossless iSCSl works only on DCBX-enabled switches.
- D. A lossless iSCSI can be combined with native Fibre Channel fabrics to provide redundancy.
- E. A lossless iSCSl works on all Ethernet switches.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which option can be used to provide a nonproprietary method of load balancing and redundancy between the access and aggregation layers in the data canter?
- A. vPC
- B. PAgP
- C. LACP
- D. host vPC
NEW QUESTION 11
You are designing a Cisco Fabric Interconnect and UCS blade project for a client that includes two fabric interconnects in high availability and one UCS blade chassis. The Cisco devices will be connected to the client's Fibre Channel storage system.
Which two SAN pool configurations are the minimum requirements for a successful operation? (Choose two.)
- A. Create two WWNN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, one for fabric A and one for fabric B.
- B. Create one WWPN pool per blade chassis.
- C. Create two WWPN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, one for fabric A and one for fabric B.
- D. Create four WWNN pools per fabric interconnect cluster, two for fabric A and two for fabric B.
- E. Create one WWNN pool per blade chassis.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two terms relate to the capability of a physical NIC to present virtual NICs to the operating system or hypervisor? (Choose two.)
- A. VM-FEX
- B. NPIV
- C. Adapter-FEX
- D. NIV
- E. host vPC
- F. NIC teaming
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer is interested in endpoint security at the access layer, which option is Cisco recommended?
- A. ACLs
- B. DAI
- C. TrustSec
- D. stateful inspection
- E. UDLD
NEW QUESTION 14
During a presentation about Fiber Channel logins when using cisco fabric interconnect switches in switch mode you discuss FLOGI and PLOGI process. Your customer ask you to define the PLOGI process which response do you provide?
- A. It is a process where two N_ports discover their mutual capabilities
- B. It is a process used to establish a session between two N_ports
- C. It is a process where N_ports obtains FCID
- D. Its process where an N_Port discovers the characteristic associated with a fabric
NEW QUESTION 15
You must configure resiliency for Fiber Channel uplink ports on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects. Which feature should you configure?
- A. A port channels
- B. An appliance ports
- C. vPC
- D. a unified storage ports
NEW QUESTION 16
In which OTV transport mode must an AED router create multiple copies of each control plan packet?
- A. site-to-site
- B. unicast-only
- C. multicast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 17
You have a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect that connects to upstream switches via four 10-Gbps port channels. You have a fully populated Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server chassis that has a UCS-IOM 2208XP installed and uses all of the ports for the blade servers. What is the oversubscription ratio between the chassis and the upstream switch?
- A. 6:1
- B. 3:1
- C. 2:1
- D. 4:1
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two STP port types are available in Cisco NX-OS? (Choose two.)
- A. normal
- B. edge
- C. blocked
- D. root
- E. point-to-point
You can configure a spanning tree port as an edge port, a network port, or a normal port. A port can be in only one of these states at a given time. The default spanning tree port type is normal. Edge ports, which are connected to Layer 2 hosts, can be either an access port or a trunk port
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement accurately describe the allocation of IP pool for out of Band management of cisco?
- A. A maximum of eight OOB IP address can be configure to access the CIMC on the server
- B. The management IP address used to access CIMC on a server can be out of band address the inter connect via the fabric uplink port
- C. A maximum of Sixteen OOB IP address can be configure to access the CIMC on the server
- D. The management IP address used to access CIMC on a server can be out of band address the inter connect via the Management port
NEW QUESTION 20
You deploy new server infrastructure by using a Cisco UCS platform. Winch two design options can you use to increase the redundancy of the new compute solution' (Choose two.)
- A. a 10-Gb uplink port
- B. a pin vNic in the server profile to a specific Fabric Interconnect node that has failover disabled
- C. adding multiple ports to uplink port channels
- D. static pinning at the server ports
- E. more than one server port to connect the Cisco UCS B-Series blade IOM
NEW QUESTION 21
You are designing an OSPF topology for a client using cisco NEXUS 7000 series switches. your client as if it is possible to and graceful restart on the cisco nexus switches because they will connect to the gateway routers of another vendor.
How do you respond?
- A. Nexus 7000 series switches support NSF and GR with cisco devices only
- B. Nexus 7000 series switches must connect to cisco catalyst 6800/6900 series switches to support NSF and GR with the routers
- C. Nexus 7000 series switches lack support for NSF and GR
- D. Nexus 7000 series switches support the IETF method and NSF and GR will function properly.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which data center virtualization option allows each partition to specify a different set of admisntrators and maintains its all own unique configuration and set of running software process?
- A. VRF
- B. VDC
- C. 100v VEM
- D. vPC
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two options are goals of virtualization in the data center? (Choose two.)
- A. to provide automation for device deployment
- B. to provide resource isolation
- C. to automate the provisioning of VLANs
- D. to provide Integration between devices in a heterogeneous network
- E. to provide flexible resource management
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit.
Based on the facts for the given connection, which DCI technology do you use?
- A. OTV
- B. VPLS
- C. EoMPLS
- D. dark fiber
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-160 dumps! All 300-160 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-160/ (137 New Questions)