300-165 | Cisco 300-165 Lab 2020
Master the 300-165 DCII Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking 300-165 actual test. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 300-165 questions in our Cisco 300-165 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 300-165 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 300-165 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 300-165 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two security features are only supported on the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches? (Choose two.)
- A. IP source guard
- B. traffic storm control
- C. CoPP
- D. DHCP snooping
- E. Dynamic ARP Inspection
- F. NAC
A traffic storm occurs when packets flood the LAN, creating excessive traffic and degrading network performance. You can use the traffic storm control feature to prevent disruptions on Layer 2 ports by a broadcast, multicast, or unicast traffic storm on physical interfaces.
Traffic storm control (also called traffic suppression) allows you to monitor the levels of the incoming broadcast, multicast, and unicast traffic over a 10-millisecond interval. During this interval, the traffic level, which is a percentage of the total available bandwidth of the port, is compared with the traffic storm control level that you configured. When the ingress traffic reaches the traffic storm control level that is configured on the port, traffic storm control drops the traffic until the interval ends. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/dcnm/security/configuration/g uide/b_Cisco_DCNM_Security_Configuration_Guide Release_5- x/Cisco_DCNM_Security_Configuration_Guide Release_5-x_chapter17.html
And http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/dcnm/security/configuration/g uide/b_Cisco_DCNM_Security_Configuration_Guide Release_5- x/Cisco_DCNM_Security_Configuration_Guide Release_5-x_chapter1.html
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command specifies a load-balancing method based on the MAC address of a host where the same forwarder is always used for a particular host while the number of GLBP group members remains unchanged?
- A. load-balancing host-dependent
- B. load-balancing mac-pinning
- C. load-balancing round-robin
- D. load-balancing weighted
NEW QUESTION 3
You have a vPC configuration with two functional peers. The peer link is up and the peer-link feature is restricted the spanning-tree operations in the configuration? (choose two)
- A. vPC imposes a rule that the peer link is always blocking.
- B. vPC removes some VLANs from the spanning tree for vPC use.
- C. The primary and secondary switch generate and process BPDUs.
- D. vPC requires the peer link to remain in the forwarding state.
- E. The secondary switch processes BPDUs only if the peer-link fails.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement about FabricPath and private VLANs is true?
- A. FabricPath ports can be put into a private VLAN.
- B. All VLANs in the private VLAN must in the same mode.
- C. Private VLANs are not supported with FabricPath.
- D. FabricPath is the only mode supported for private VLAN
NEW QUESTION 5
Drag and drop the types of PTP clocks on the left to their correct descriptions on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three parameters can be set when configuring a Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switch to use a TACACS+ server? (Choose three.)
- A. group-size
- B. deadtime
- C. timeout
- D. keep-alive
- E. retransmit
NEW QUESTION 7
In OTV, how are the VLANs split when a site has two edge devices?
- A. They are configured manually by user.
- B. They are split in half among each edge device.
- C. They are split as odd and even VLAN IDs on each edge device.
- D. It is not possible to have two edge devices in same sit
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about the configuration of a VXLAN is true?
- A. The source interface must be a loopback interface.
- B. The VNI must be shared across multiple NVE interfaces.
- C. The source interface must be a physical interface
- D. Static MAC addresses must be configured on the interfac
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the result?
- A. The switch implements a rollback file that is named running-config
- B. The switch implements a rollback and skips any errors
- C. The switch implements a rollback that stops if an error occurs
- D. The switch implements a rollback only if no errors occur
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result of implementing the configuration is true?
- A. The maximum message size is 2500000.
- B. An alert is sent for a Major condition.
- C. Email is used as the transport.
- D. The minimum message seventy level is 9.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have two Fibre Channel switches that are connected via EISL. You discover that the fabrics are isolated. What are two possible causes of the fabric isolation? (Choose two.)
- A. mismatched SAN port channel group modes
- B. mismatched VSANs on either switch
- C. mismatched active zone set databases
- D. mismatched line card types
- E. mismatched switch series
NEW QUESTION 12
Which command should you ran to distribute NTP configuration changes by using Cisco Fabric Services?
- A. ntp distribute
- B. ntp server 220.127.116.11
- C. ntp commit
- D. ntp authenticate
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
Which corrective action is taken to resolve the problem?
- A. Trunk four VLANs on interface ethernet 199/1/1.
- B. Use the shut and no shut interface ethernet 199/1/1so that the VLANs come up.
- C. Place interface ethernet 199/1/1 in VLAN 4 in the N5K-2 configuration.
- D. Prune all but four VLANs from vPC 199.
- E. Add VLAN 4 to vPC 199.
Place interface ethernet 199/1/1 in VLAN 4 in the N5K-2 configuration.
NEW QUESTION 14
In Any Source Multicast groups which multicast enabled device supports shared trees?
- A. RP
- B. any router in the tree except for the RP
- C. first-hop router
- D. last-hop router
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement about the Layer 3 card on the Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch is true?
- A. BGP support is not provided, but RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF support is provided.
- B. Up to two 4-port cards are supported with up to 160 Gb/s of Layer 3 forwarding capability.
- C. Up to 16 FEX connections are supported.
- D. Port channels cannot be configured as Layer 3 interface
From the Cisco NX-OS 5.1(3)N1(1) release and later releases, each Cisco Nexus 5500 Series device can manage and support up to 24 FEXs without Layer 3. With Layer 3, the number of FEXs supported per Cisco Nexus 5500 Series device is 8. With Enhanced vPC and a dual-homed FEX topology each FEX is managed by both Cisco Nexus 5000 Series devices. As a result, one pair of Cisco Nexus 5500 Series devices can support up to 24 FEXs and 16 FEXs for Layer 2 and Layer 3.
NEW QUESTION 16
When configuring PIM to support an OTV implementation, Which PIM configuration is supported in Cisco NX-OS?
- A. Switch(config-if)tt ip pirn ssm default
- B. switch(config-if)# ip pim sparse-mode
- C. Switch(config-if)tf ip pim spase-mode
- D. Switch(config-if)tf ip pim sparse-dense-mode
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/6- x/multicast/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Multicast_Routing_Configuration_Guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Multicast_Routing_Configuration_Guide_chapter_011.html
NEW QUESTION 17
FabricPath switch-id is 25 and load-balance is configured for L3/L4 and rotate amount is 14 byte. What information is true about FabricPath switch-id?
- A. FabricPath topology requires manual configuration of switch-id which has a range from 1 to 4095
- B. Every FabricPath must have a manually configured switch-id for it to form a FabricPath topology
- C. FabricPath topology requires manual configuration of switch-id which has a range from 1 to 4099
- D. You do not have to manually assign a switch ID unless you are running a virtual port channel plus (vPC+) because the system assigns a switch ID for you when you enable FabricPath
fabricpath switch-id (vPC)
To configure a virtual port channel plus (vPC+) switch ID, use the fabricpath switch-id command. To remove the FabricPath switch from a vPC domain, use the no form of this command.
fabricpath switch-id switch-id
no fabricpath switch-id [ switch-id ] Usage Guidelines
You do not have to manually assign a switch ID (unless you are running a vPC+); the system assigns a switch ID for you when you enable FabricPath.
Note You must assign the same vPC+ switch ID to each of the two vPC+ peer devices before they can form an adjacency.
This command requires an Enhanced Layer 2 license. Examples
This example shows how to configure a vPC+ switch ID on a FabricPath-enabled device: switch# configure terminal
switch(config)# vpc domain 1
switch(config-vpc-domain)# fabricpath switch-id 1
Configuring fabricpath switch id will flap vPCs. Continue (yes/no)? [no]
NEW QUESTION 18
You plan to implement the OSPF protocol whithin the data center network. Which two statements accurately describe OSPF on the Cisco NX-OS platform? (Choose two.)
- A. The default reference bandwidth is 10 Gbps.
- B. OSPF does nor require additional licenses.
- C. The OSPF area can be configured by using decimal notation only.
- D. Redistributing routes into OSPF requires a route map.
- E. The secondary IP address is advertised by defaul
NEW QUESTION 19
By default it will take 10 seconds for authentication to fail due to an unresponsive RADIUS server before a Cisco Nexus series switch reverts to another RADIUS server or local authentication. What is one efficient way to improve the reaction time to a RADIUS server failure?
- A. Decrease the global RADIUS retransmission count to 1.
- B. Decrease the global RADIUS timeout interval to 5 seconds.
- C. Configure the RADIUS retransmission count and timeout interval per server, versus globally.
- D. Configure per server a test idle timer, along with a username and passwor
You can monitor the availability of RADIUS servers. These parameters include the username and password to use for the server and an idle timer. The idle timer specifies the interval during which a RADIUS server receives no requests before the Nexus 5000 Series switch sends out a test packet. You can configure this option to test servers periodically. The test idle timer specifies the interval during which a RADIUS server receives no requests before the Nexus 5000 Series switch sends out a test packet. The default idle timer value is 0 minutes. When the idle time interval is 0 minutes, the Nexus 5000 Series switch does not perform periodic RADIUS server monitoring.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which command sequence correctly enables Adapter FEX on Nexus 5000 Series Switches?
- A. switch(config)# install feature-set virtualization switch(config)# feature-set virtualization
- B. switch(config)# install feature-set adapter-fex switch(config)# feature-set adapter-fex
- C. switch(config)# install feature-set adapter-fex switch(config)# feature-set virtualization
- D. switch(config)# install feature-set virtualization switch(config)# feature-set adapter-fex
install feature-set virtualization : installs the cisco virtual machine feature set on the switch. feature-set virtualization : enables the cisco virtual machine feature on the switch. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/adapterfex/ 513_n1_1/b_Configuring_Cisco_Nexus_5000_Series_AdapterQuestions
& Answers PDF P-100 FEX_rel_5_1_3_N1/b_Configuring_Cisco_Nexus_5000_Series_Adapter- FEX_rel_5_1_3_N1_chapter_010.pdf
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option is the result of the command when it is executed on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch?
- A. It implements a best-effort rollback to a stable user checkpoint.
- B. It displays the differences between the latest rollback patch and the running configuration
- C. It performs a rollback to the specified checkpoint name or file based on the current differences in the running configuration
- D. It displays the differences between the source and the destination checkpoint selection
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two items are services that are provided by Cisco Fabric Services? (Choose two.)
- A. device alias distribution
- B. VLAN database distribution
- C. Kerberos proxy distribution
- D. RSA key pair distribution
- E. DPVM configuration distribution
The device alias application uses the Cisco Fabric Services (CFS) infrastructure to enable efficient database management and distribution. Device aliases use the coordinated distribution mode and the fabric-wide distribution scope.
DPVM can use CFS to distribute the database to all switches in the fabric. This allows devices to move anywhere and keep the same VSAN membership. You should enable CFS distribution on all switches in the fabric. Using the CFS infrastructure, each DPVM server learns the DPVM database from each of its neighboring switches during the ISL bring-up process. If you change the database locally, the DPVM server notifies its neighboring switches, and that database is updated by all switches in the fabric.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/configuration/guide/cli/ CLIConfigurationGuide/ddas.html and http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nxos/ san_switching/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide_chapter4.html#concept_2B83E16506C845B39BDF96F9CA FFAEC3
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two options should you consider when you configure a SAN zone set? (Choose two.)
- A. VSANs can be activated by using enhanced zoning.
- B. A SAN zone set consists of one or more SAN zones.
- C. A SAN zone set must be activated manually on all of the fabric nodes.
- D. Only the SAN zone set can be activated simultaneously.
- E. One SAN zone can be the member of only one zone se
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the effect of the bind interface eth 1/16 command on the vfc 130 interface?
- A. It transitions the port to the forwarding state of the spanning tree automatically.
- B. It attaches the FCoE interface to the VSAN interface.
- C. It attaches the virtual Fibre Channel interface to the physical interface.
- D. It attaches the physical Fibre Channel interface to the virtual Fibre Channel interfac
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two commands are missing from this configuration that an admin needs to integrate a Cisco Nexus 5000 switch with vCenter to leverage VM-FEX? (Choose two.)
- A. vmware dvs datacenter-name <VMWare Datacenter name>
- B. vmware dvs <DVS name>
- C. remote ip address <vCenter IP> port 80 vrf <vrf>
- D. connection-type vmware
- E. installation-method auto
NEW QUESTION 26
Which two functions are enabled when you set up vPC+ at the FabricPath edge? (Choose two.)
- A. the ability to attach Cisco Fabric Extenders in FEX active/active mode
- B. the ability to stop all Layer 3 egress traffic
- C. the ability to attach servers to edge switches with port-channel teaming
- D. the ability to attach additional Classic Ethernet switches in vPC+ mode
NEW QUESTION 27
What is an Overlay Transport Virtualization extended VLAN?
- A. the VLAN used to locate other AEDs
- B. the VLAN used to access the overlay network by the join interface
- C. the user VLAN that exists in multiple sites
- D. the VLAN that must contain the overlay interface
Functions of OTV
Maintains a list of overlays
Maintains a list of configured overlay parameters such as name, multicast address, encapsulation type, authentication, and OTV feature sets
Maintains the state of the overlay interface
Maintains the status of OTV VLAN membership from Ethernet infrastructure and the state of the authoritative edge device (AED) from IS-IS
Maintains a database of overlay adjacencies as reported by IS-IS
Maintains IP tunnel information and manages the encapsulation for data sent on the overlay network
Manages delivery groups (DGs) for each overlay by snooping multicast traffic and monitoring traffic streams for active DGs
Configures, starts, and stops the OTV IS-IS instance
Interfaces with IP multicast to join provider multicast groups for each overlay
NEW QUESTION 28
Which statement about vPC loop avoidance is true?
- A. A vPC domain performs loop avoidance on the control plane layer
- B. A vPC domain performs loop avoidance on the data plane layer
- C. Up to four peer devices can be part of the same vPC domain
- D. Traffic that comes from a vPC member port, and then crosses a vPC peer link can leave through any vPC member port
NEW QUESTION 29
Which three items must be configured in the port profile client in Cisco UCS Manager? (Choose three.)
- A. port profile
- B. DVS
- C. data center
- D. folder
- E. vCenter IP address
- F. VM port group
After associating an ESX host to a DVS, you can migrate existing VMs from the vSwitch to the DVS, and you can create VMs to use the DVS instead of the vSwitch. With the hardware-based VN-Link implementation, when a VM uses the DVS, all VM traffic passes through the DVS and ASIC-based switching is performed by the fabric interconnect.
In Cisco UCS Manager, DVSes are organized in the following hierarchy: vCenter
Folder (optional) Datacenter Folder (required) DVS
At the top of the hierarchy is the vCenter, which represents a VMware vCenter instance. Each vCenter contains one or more datacenters, and optionally vCenter folders with which you can organize the
datacenters. Each datacenter contains one or more required datacenter folders. Datacenter folders contain the DVSes.
NEW QUESTION 30
Thanks for reading the newest 300-165 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 300-165 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-165/ (303 Q&As Dumps)