300-165 | Replace 300-165 Tutorials 2020
Master the 300-165 DCII Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking 300-165 practice exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 300-165 questions in our Cisco 300-165 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 300-165 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 300-165 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online Cisco 300-165 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command enables NPIV on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and Cisco MDS switches?
- A. switch(config)# npiv enable
- B. switch(config)# npivon
- C. switch(config)# feature npiv
- D. switch(config)# npiv proxy
- E. switch(config)# np proxy-enable
This command enables NPIV for all VSANs on the switch. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nxos/ san_switching/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide_chapter2.html
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option shows how to configure an ERSPAN Type III source session in Cisco NX-OS 6.2?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following Cisco Nexus features is best managed with DCNM-LAN?
- A. VSS
- B. Domain parameters
- C. Virtual switches
- D. AAA
DCNM-LAN supports the following platforms:
• Cisco Nexus 1000V switches
• Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extenders
• Cisco Nexus 3000 Series switches
• Cisco Nexus 4000 Series switches
• Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switches
• Catalyst 6500
DCNM-LAN provides limited support for the Catalyst 6500 Series switches that runs classic IOS version 12.2(33)SXI or higher.
– DCNM-LAN supports the viewing of the current configuration attributes of the device.
– DCNM-LAN does not support changing the configuration of the device.
– DCNM-LAN supports the Firewall Service Module (FWSM) version 4.0 or higher for the Catalyst 6500 Series switches.
• Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switches Reference:
NEW QUESTION 4
You are configuring OTV between two data centers. On which interfaces should the site VLAN allowed?
- A. the interfaces that connect to the aggregation switches
- B. the OTV overlay interfaces
- C. the interfaces that connect to the join interfaces
- D. the mgmt0 interfaces
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command configures the aging time for VLAN 100 to 50 minutes?
- A. mac address-table aging-time 3000 vlan 100
- B. mac address-table aging-time 50
- C. mac address-table aging-time 300
- D. mac address-table aging-time 50 vlan 100
NEW QUESTION 6
When configuring HSRP on IPv6-enabled interfaces, which two commands are required? (Choose
- A. SwitchA(config-if)# hsrp version 2
- B. SwitchA(config-if)# hsrp <group-number> ipv6
- C. SwitchA(config-if># key 6
- D. SwitchA(config-if)# standby 6 preempt
- E. SwitchA(config-if)#priority <level>
NEW QUESTION 7
Which option accurately describes an EPLD upgrade on supervisor modules?
- A. is disruptive in dual supervisor configurations
- B. is disruptive in single supervisor configurations
- C. requires an NX-OS image upgrade
- D. can be performed during an ISSU
NEW QUESTION 8
If you are using NAT in your data center, which load balancing would you be likely to use within your GLBP configuration?
- A. none
- B. round-robin
- C. host dependent
- D. weighted
NEW QUESTION 9
What mode is required on a Cisco Nexus 7000 32-port 10-GB module port group to allow equal access to the 10-GB port controller?
- A. dedicated
- B. assigned
- C. shared
- D. community
You can share 10 Gb of bandwidth among a group of ports (four ports) on a 32-port 10-Gigabit Ethernet module. To share the bandwidth, you must bring the dedicated port administratively down, specify the ports that are to share the bandwidth, change the rate mode to shared, and then bring the ports administratively up.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nxos/ interfaces/configuration/guide/if_cli/if_basic.html#70242
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement about the Layer 3 card on the Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch is true?
- A. BGP support is not provided, but RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF support is provided.
- B. Up to two 4-port cards are supported with up to 160 Gb/s of Layer 3 forwarding capability.
- C. Up to 16 FEX connections are supported.
- D. Port channels cannot be configured as Layer 3 interface
From the Cisco NX-OS 5.1(3)N1(1) release and later releases, each Cisco Nexus 5500 Series device can manage and support up to 24 FEXs without Layer 3. With Layer 3, the number of FEXs supported per Cisco Nexus 5500 Series device is 8. With Enhanced vPC and a dual-homed FEX topology each FEX is managed by both Cisco Nexus 5000 Series devices. As a result, one pair of Cisco Nexus 5500 Series devices can support up to 24 FEXs and 16 FEXs for Layer 2 and Layer 3.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which item represents the process that allows FCoE multihop using T11 standard FC-BB-5?
- A. distributed FCF
- B. FIP proxy
- C. N Port proxy
- D. FIP snooping
FIP snooping is used in multi-hop FCoE environments. FIP snooping is a frame inspection method that can be used by FIP snooping capable DCB devices to monitor FIP frames and apply policies based on the information in those frames. This allows for:
Enhanced FCoE security (Prevents FCoE MAC spoofing.) Creates FC point-to-point links within the Ethernet LAN
Allows auto-configuration of ACLs based on name server information read in the FIP frames Reference:
NEW QUESTION 12
Which LISP component provides connectivity between LISP and non-LISP sites?
- A. a map resolver
- B. a proxy ETR
- C. a proxy ITR
- D. an ALT
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result occurs if N7K-2 fails and then recovers?
- A. The vPC on N7K-2 requires additional time to come back online.
- B. N7K-1 performs a local replication of the MAC address of the interface VLAN defined on N7K-2.
- C. N7K-2 attempts to become the primary vPC peer
- D. An ARP bulk synchronization is performed by using CF
NEW QUESTION 14
Which command should you run to enforce SNMP message encryption for all SNMPv3 communications?
- A. snmp-server globalEnforceAuth
- B. snmp-server user Admin enforcePriv
- C. snmp-server globalEnforcePriv
- D. snmp-server user Admin enforceAuth
NEW QUESTION 15
Which configuration is specific to Cisco TelePresence System seed devices?
- A. radius server radius-server-name
- B. aaa session-id common
- C. radius-server vsa send authentication
- D. aaa new-model
NEW QUESTION 16
When configuring PIM on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switch, which mode requires you to configure an RP?
- A. SDM
- B. SSM
- C. DM
- D. ASM
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement about electronic programmable logic device image upgrades is true?
- A. EPLD and ISSU image upgrades are nondisruptive.
- B. An EPLD upgrade must be performed during an ISSU system or kickstart upgrade.
- C. Whether the module being upgraded is online or offline, only the EPLD images that have different current and new versions are upgraded.
- D. You can execute an upgrade or downgrade only from the active supervisor modul
You can upgrade (or downgrade) EPLDs using CLI commands on the Nexus 7000 Series device. Follow these guidelines when you upgrade or downgrade EPLDs:
• You can execute an upgrade from the active supervisor module only. All the modules, including the active supervisor module, can be updated individually.
• You can individually update each module whether it is online or offline as follows:
– If you upgrade EPLD images on an online module, only the EPLD images with version numbers that differ from the new EPLD images are upgraded.
– If you upgrade EPLD images on an offline module, all of the EPLD images are upgraded.
• On a system that has two supervisor modules, upgrade the EPLDs for the standby supervisor and then switch the active supervisor to standby mode to upgrade its EPLDs. On a system that has only one supervisor module, you can upgrade the active supervisor, but this will disrupt its operations during the upgrade.
• If you interrupt an upgrade, you must upgrade the module that is being upgraded again.
• The upgrade process disrupts traffic on the targeted module.
• Do not insert or remove any modules while an EPLD upgrade is in progress. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 18
Which command sequence correctly enables Adapter FEX on Nexus 5000 Series Switches?
- A. switch(config)# install feature-set virtualization switch(config)# feature-set virtualization
- B. switch(config)# install feature-set adapter-fex switch(config)# feature-set adapter-fex
- C. switch(config)# install feature-set adapter-fex switch(config)# feature-set virtualization
- D. switch(config)# install feature-set virtualization switch(config)# feature-set adapter-fex
install feature-set virtualization : installs the cisco virtual machine feature set on the switch. feature-set virtualization : enables the cisco virtual machine feature on the switch. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/adapterfex/ 513_n1_1/b_Configuring_Cisco_Nexus_5000_Series_AdapterQuestions
& Answers PDF P-100 FEX_rel_5_1_3_N1/b_Configuring_Cisco_Nexus_5000_Series_Adapter- FEX_rel_5_1_3_N1_chapter_010.pdf
NEW QUESTION 19
What must be enabled on the interface of a multicast-enabled device to support the Source Specific Multicast feature?
- A. IGMP version 3
- B. IGMP version 2
- C. IGMP version 1
- D. PIM
IGMP is the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) standards track protocol used for hosts to signal multicast group membership to routers. Version 3 of this protocol supports source filtering, which is required for SSM. To run SSM with IGMPv3, SSM must be supported in the Cisco IOS router, the host where the application is running, and the application itself. IGMP v3lite and URD are two Ciscodeveloped transition solutions that enable the immediate development and deployment of SSM
services, without the need to wait for the availability of full IGMPv3 support in host operating systems and SSM receiver applications. IGMP v3lite is a solution for application developers that allows immediate development of SSM receiver applications switching to IGMPv3 as soon as it becomes available. URD is a solution for content providers and content aggregators that enables them to deploy receiver applications that are not yet SSM enabled (through support for IGMPv3). IGMPv3, IGMP v3lite, and URD interoperate with each other, so that both IGMP v3lite and URD can easily be used as transitional solutions toward full IGMPv3 support in hosts.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which task must be done before a zone set takes effect?
- A. Add a member to the zone.
- B. Enter the exit config t command.
- C. Enter the copy running-config startup-config command.
- D. Enter the zoneset activate name <zone-name> vsan <vsan-#> comman
NEW QUESTION 21
Which feature does a vFC interface support?
- A. port tracking
- B. F Port mode
- C. SAN port channels
- D. buffer-to-buffer credits
NEW QUESTION 22
A vPC fails a Type 2 consistency check during implementation. Which result is true?
- A. The interfaces may forward packets using an undesirable path
- B. The vPC algorithm selects a link to deactivate randomly until the condition is resolved
- C. The interfaces are suspended
- D. The link to the secondary vPC is suspended until the condition is resolved
NEW QUESTION 23
You create a checkpoint on a Cisco Nexus 7700 Series switch. You plan to roll back the running configuration by using the checkpoint. You must ensure that changes are made only if the entire rollback can be applied successfully. Which rollback option should you use?
- A. atomic
- B. stop-at-first-failure
- C. best-effort
- D. verbose
NEW QUESTION 24
Which command should you use to apply a custom CoPP policy?
- A. Nexus7000(config-cp)# service-policy input copp policy-moderate-policy
- B. Nexus700Q(config)# class-map type control-plane match-any copp-system-p-policy
- C. Nexus7000(config)# policy-map type control-plane copp-system-p-policy
- D. Nexus7000(config)# copp profile strict
NEW QUESTION 25
The following four questions concern the Nexus 7010’ s which are configured as a vPC pair at the core of a Data Center network. You can utilize all the available show commands to answer the Questions Access to the running-configuration is not allowed.
Enter NX-OS commands on 7K-3 and 7K-4 to verity network operation and answer four multiplechoice questions
THIS TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE DEVICE CONFIGURATION.
Click on the switch to gain access to the console of the switch. No console or enable passwords are required.
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the loft of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button
Which interface is used for the vPC peer keepalive on both 7000' s?
- A. port-channel 1
- B. port-channel 2
- C. port-channel 100
- D. mgmt 0
- E. Ethernet 2/1
- F. Ethernet 2/3
NEW QUESTION 26
Which three options are capabilities of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch? (Choose three.)
- A. All interface and supervisor modules are accessible from the front.
- B. All interface and supervisor modules are accessible from the rear.
- C. single power supply only
- D. multiple power supply option for redundancy
- E. up to 180.7 Tbps forwarding capacity with Fabric-2 modules with 10-slot switches
- F. up to 18.7 Tbps forwarding capacity with Fabric-2 modules with 18-slot switches
NEW QUESTION 27
Refer to the exhibit,
Which description of the output is true?
- A. The default map-cache limit is used.
- B. PETR is disable
- C. The table output apply to the default VRF
- D. The switch acts as an IPv4 LISP ETR
NEW QUESTION 28
What are two requirements for configuring SAN device aliases? (Choose two.)
- A. The aliases are independent between fabric nodes.
- B. The aliases can be assigned to WWPN and WWNN.
- C. The aliases can be assigned to WWNN only.
- D. The aliases can be assigned to WWPN only.
- E. The aliases must be 64 characters or les
NEW QUESTION 29
You have a Fibre Channel switch with one of its ports connected to a host. The host remains in the initializing state. What is the most likely cause of this issue?
- A. The FLOGI packet was dropped somewhere on the data path
- B. The ELP process failed after the FLOGI occurred
- C. The host is not powered on
- D. The vFC interface on the host is configured to use an incorrect mode
NEW QUESTION 30
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-165 dumps in VCE and PDF From Passcertsure, Welcome to Download: https://www.passcertsure.com/300-165-test/ (New 303 Q&As Version)