300-175 | Cisco 300-175 Study Guides 2020
We provide real 300-175 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-175 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-175 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 300-175 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 300-175 exam.
Cisco 300-175 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command sequence in the Cisco UCS C-Series rack server CLI sends tech support data to a TFTP server?
- A. ucs-c250 / # scope cimcucs-c250 /cimc # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /cimc/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /cimc/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /cimc/tech-support *# commit
- B. ucs-c250 / # scope systemucs-c250 /system # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /system/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /system/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /system/tech-support *# commit
- C. ucs-c250 / # scope supportucs-c250 /support # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /support/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /support/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /support/tech-support *# commit
- D. ucs-c250 / # scope faultucs-c250 /fault # scope tech-supportucs-c250 /fault/tech-support # set path default.tar.gzucs-c250 /fault/tech-support *# set tftp-ip 192.168.70.45 ucs-c250 /fault/tech-support *# commit
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/c/sw/cli/config/guide/1-1-2/b_Cisco_CIMC_CLI This example creates a support data file and transfers the file to a TFTP server:
Server# scope cimc
Server /cimc # scope tech-support
Server /cimc/tech-support # set tftp-ip 10.20.30.41
Server /cimc/tech-support *# set path /user/user1/supportfile Server /cimc/tech-support *# commit Server
/cimc/tech-support # start
NEW QUESTION 2
You have a Cisco UCS C-Series Server. What can you use to log the blade server statistics?
- A. the Cisco Integrated Management Controller log
- B. RADIUS
- C. LDAP
- D. the XML API
NEW QUESTION 3
After an admin configures a service profile template and associates it to the blade, the admin notices that changes to the template are not automatically pushed to profiles that are inheriting that template. The service profile template and vNIC templates are set to "initial".
Which two actions resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Delete the vNIC template and re-create it as an uploading template.
- B. Delete the type of the vNIC template from “initial” to “updating”
- C. Delete the service profile template and re-create it as an updating template
- D. Delete and recreate all templates
- E. Change the type f the service profile template from “initial” to “updating”
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two descriptions of a WWN pool are true? (Choose two.)
- A. a collection of WWNs for use by the iSCSI interfaces in a Cisco UCS instance
- B. a collection of Ethernet MAC addresses assigned to the Ethernet adapters in a Cisco UCS instance
- C. a pool of WW port names, where WWPN is the port name assigned to the Fibre Channel port on the adapter
- D. a collection of management IP addresses used to connect to servers
- E. a pool of WW node names, where WWNN belongs to the node
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements about Cisco VM-FEX dynamic vNIC configuration and provisioning by using the Cisco UCS Manager are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Dynamic vNIC parameters are configured by using SNMP.
- B. Dynamic vNIC parameters must be configured manually before the virtual machine connects to its port group.
- C. Dynamic vNIC parameters are configured dynamically after the assigned virtual machine connects to the port group.
- D. Dynamic vNIC parameters are enabled by using the Fibre Channel Forwarder protocol.
- E. Dynamic vNIC parameters are configured by inheriting the port-group parameters of the associated virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 6
When using VM-FEX, the new VMs are not connected, but existing VMs are unaffected. Which option describes the most likely cause?
- A. Binding is set to ephemeral on the DVS, but it must be set to static.
- B. Dynamic NICs have been exhausted.
- C. Hostd on the host has stopped responding to Cisco UCS Manager.
- D. The adapter has failed.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following supports more than two component-resident versions of firmware?
- A. mezzanine adapters
- B. I/O modules
- C. Cisco UCS fabric interconnects
- D. CIMCs
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three parameters can be configured for a vHBA? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable persistent binding.
- B. Enable a hardware-based failover.
- C. Define a SAN pin group
- D. Assign a QoS policy.
- E. Define an MTU.
- F. Assign a MAC address.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following are true concerning authentication within a Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. Authentication domains are used to leverage individual authentication systems.
- B. You can create up to 64 authentication domains, each associated with a provider group and realm in Cisco Unified Computing System Manager.
- C. Cisco Unfiled Computing System supports LDAP or RADIUS for remote authentication.
- D. A locally authenticated user account is authenticated directly through the fabric interconnect.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which item describes the failure scenario called a "split-brain" in the Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. failure of the Cisco Unified Computing System L1-L2 network
- B. failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Chassis Management Controller
- C. failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System I/O module
- D. failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Fabric Interconnect
- E. failure of a Cisco Unified Computing System Chassis Management Switch
NEW QUESTION 11
You plan to use AAA security services for a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect. Which two authentication protocols can you use? (Choose two.)
- A. NTLM
- B. Kerberos
- C. RADIUS
- D. Diameter
- E. LDAP
Cisco UCS supports two methods to authenticate user logins:
Through user accounts local to Cisco UCS Manager. Remotely through one of the following protocols: LDAP
NEW QUESTION 12
Which description of an import operation in Cisco UCS Manager is true?
- A. You can perform an import while the system is up and running.
- B. You can import only a configuration file that was exported from the same Cisco UCS Manager.
- C. You can import a configuration from a higher release to a lower release.
- D. You can schedule an import operation.
You can perform an import while the system is up and running.
You can import any configuration file that was exported from Cisco UCS Manager. The file does not need to have been exported from the same Cisco UCS Manager. You cannot schedule an import operation.
UCSM_GUI_Configuration_Guide_141_chapter43.html#task_B89DEDCFCDE54E9C81E67C53FAC4DEC6 https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-manager/GUI-User-Guides/AdminManagem b_Cisco_UCS_Admin_Mgmt_Guide_3_1_chapter_01001.pdf
You cannot import configuration from a higher release to a lower release.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which NIC redundancy modes allow the LOMs to be discovered by the operating system or hypervisor?
- A. Dedicated mode
- B. Active/Active
- C. Active/Standby
- D. Cisco Card Mode
NEW QUESTION 14
When cabling a Cisco UCS 6200 Series Fabric Interconnect to disjoint Layer 2 networks, which option must be considered?
- A. The fabric interconnect must be in switching mode.
- B. You must first configure a LAN pin group.
- C. Each VLAN is allowed across multiple disjoint uplinks.
- D. Each vNIC can communicate to a single disjoint network.
NEW QUESTION 15
View the Exhibit.
Refer to the exhibit. Which type of FCoE topology is displayed?
- A. direct-attach
- B. remote-attach
- C. vPC
- D. FCoE with Cisco 2232 Fabric Extenders
NEW QUESTION 16
A network administrator has configured all required settings for the Smart Call Home feature in Cisco UCS. What must be done next?
- A. Open a TAC case to verify contract information and start the registration process.
- B. Generate a fault to initiate a message that will start the registration process.
- C. The system automatically starts the registration process and no further action is required.
- D. Send a system inventory message to start the registration process.
NEW QUESTION 17
This question concerns provisioning a workload on a Cisco UCS System. Drag the options on the left to the right side in the correct order.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 18
This question concerns the power system of a Cisco Unified Computing System. Drag the options on the left to the right side in the correct order.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit
Fabric Interconnect B is in a primary state. Which IP addresses can you use to connect to Fabric Interconnect B?
- A. 10.0.0.198, 10.0.0.199 and 10.0.0.200
- B. 10.0.0.199 only
- C. 10.0.0.199 and 10.0.0.200 only
- D. 10.0.0.200 only
NEW QUESTION 20
In this scenario, you will refer to screenshots about Cisco UCS B-Series servers and UCS Manager. Instructions
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the left of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task. Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button.
Refer to the Exhibit 2 screenshot of the NX-OS shell CLI in UCS Manager. What LAN policy correlates with the line “pinning server pinning-failure link-down”?
- A. Dynamic vNIC Connection
- B. Link Protocol
- C. Flow Control
- D. Network Control
NEW QUESTION 21
What is a true statement concerning automatic Fibre Channel pinning on a Cisco Unified Computing System 62XX Fabric Interconnect?
- A. By default, uplink Fibre Channel interfaces are configured for VSAN trunking.
- B. Using NPV, each downstream server will be pinned to an uplink port that is based on a PIN group.
- C. TheFibre Channel pinning process is implemented differently than end-host MAC address pinning.
- D. With VSAN trunking, the automatic pinning of server traffic to Fibre Channel uplink ports will be based on the server WWN.
NEW QUESTION 22
Before upgrading a Cisco UCS cluster.you need to verify the high-availability statue and roles of the cluster. In which scenario can you successfully perform the upgrade'?
- A. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager GUI, the Ready field value is Ready and the State field value is O
- B. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager CLI, the Primary and Secondary interconnect state are both ON and the cluster state is HA WAITING.
- C. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager GUI, the Ready field value is Yes and the State field value isU
- D. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager CLI, the Primary and Secondary interconnect state are both UP and the cluster state is HA READY.
- E. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager GUI, the Ready field value is Ready and the State field value is Activ
- F. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager CLI, the Primary and Secondary interconnect state are both READY and the cluster state is HA WAITING.
- G. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager GUI, the Ready field value is Ready and the State field value is U
- H. When you check the Cisco UCS Manager CLI, the Primary and Secondary interconnect state are both UP and the cluster state is HA UP.
When you check the Cisco UCS Manager GUI, the Ready field value is Yes and the State field value is Up.
When you check the Cisco UCS Manager CLI, the Primary and Secondary interconnect state are both UP and the cluster state is HA READY.
NEW QUESTION 23
ACisco UCS Administrator is planning to complete a firmware upgrade using Auto install. Which two options are prerequisites to run Auto install? (Choose two.)
- A. minor fault fixing
- B. configuration backup
- C. service profiles unmounted from the blade servers
- D. time synchronization
- E. fault suppression started on the blade servers
NEW QUESTION 24
You have a Cisco Nexus switch in NPV mode. Which technology do you use to enhance load balancing, capacity, and resiliency for the devices FLOGI'd into this switch?
- A. FabricPath
- B. F-port-channel-trunk
- C. Overlay vNIC
- D. FCoE
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two are true with respect to the switching modes on the Cisco Unified Computing System 62XX Fabric Interconnect? (Choose two.)
- A. End-host mode presents a link to a northbound uplink switch as a host trunk with loop detection that is provided by STP.
- B. For northbound traffic, server MAC addresses are statically pinned to an uplink; the return path is controlled by the unified fabric switches.
- C. A fabric interconnect port in Ethernet switching mode appears to the uplink switch as a host with many MAC addresses.
- D. Server-to-server traffic on a common VLAN are locally switched by the fabric interconnect and not the northbound switches.
- E. A MAC forwarding table is not used to forward traffic to the uplink switch.
- F. A MAC address forwarding table is maintained for server-to-server communications across VLANs.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which three statements about what occurs when a Cisco UCS -Series Blade Server connects to the SAN across a fabric interconnect that is enabled in Fibre Channel NPV mode are true? (Choose three.)
- A. The server ports in F Port mode are pinned to the NP Ports.
- B. The E Ports are pinned to the E Ports on the fabric interconnect.
- C. Zoning is deployed on the fabric interconnect.
- D. The fabric interconnect is not assigned a Fibre Channel domain ID.
- E. Traffic that is received on the server ports in F Port mode from the server side is pinned to the NPIV-enabled uplink ports on the fabric interconnect.
- F. The fabric interconnect must have the Fibre Channel uplink port connected to the upstream switch F Port in NPIV mode that performs the Fibre Channel forwarder function.
NEW QUESTION 27
You have a Cisco FabricPath network. You must implement vPC+ for a downstream switch. Which three actions should you perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the switch ID on the peer switches.
- B. Establish a peer link between the peer switches.
- C. Configure the downstream switch to use PAgP on EtherChannel.
- D. Connect the downstream switch to a 10-Gb port.
- E. Configure the upstream switch to use PAgP on EtherChannel.
- F. Configure a peer keepalive between the peer switches.
NEW QUESTION 28
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-175 dumps! All 300-175 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-175-exam-dumps.html (397 New Questions)