300-206 | High Quality 300-206 Training Materials 2020
Act now and download your Cisco 300-206 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 300-206 tutorials. Download Updated Cisco Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 300-206 with a classic professional.
Also have 300-206 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
When a Cisco ASA is configured in multiple context mode, within which configuration are the interfaces allocated to the security contexts?
- A. each security context
- B. system configuration
- C. admin context (context with the "admin" role)
- D. context startup configuration file (.cfg file)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which component does Cisco ASDM require on the host Cisco ASA 5500 Series or Cisco PIX security appliance?
- A. a DES or 3DES license
- B. a NAT policy server
- C. a SQL database
- D. a Kerberos key
- E. a digital certificate
NEW QUESTION 3
How much storage is allotted to maintain system, configuration, and image files on the Cisco ASA 1000V during OVF template file deployment?
- A. 1GB
- B. 5GB
- C. 2GB
- D. 10GB
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a security engineer at a large multinational retailer. Your Chief Information Officer recently
attended a security conference and has asked you to secure the network infrastructure from VLAN hopping. Which statement describes how VLAN hopping can be avoided?
- A. There is no such thing as VLAN hopping because VLANs are completely isolated.
- B. VLAN hopping can be avoided by using IEEE 802.1X to dynamically assign the access VLAN to all endpoints and setting the default access VLAN to an unused VLAN ID.
- C. VLAN hopping is avoided by configuring the native (untagged) VLAN on both sides of an ISL trunk to an unused VLAN ID.
- D. VLAN hopping is avoided by configuring the native (untagged) VLAN on both sides of an IEEE 802.1Q trunk to an unused VLAN ID.
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer is adding devices to Cisco Prime Infrastructure using Discovery. Which protocol must be used when RTDM is processed?
- A. LLDP
- B. ARP
- C. OSPF
- D. BGP
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement about the Cisco Security Manager 4.4 NAT Rediscovery feature is true?
- A. It provides NAT policies to existing clients that connect from a new switch port.
- B. It can update shared policies even when the NAT server is offline.
- C. It enables NAT policy discovery as it updates shared polices.
- D. It enables NAT policy rediscovery while leaving existing shared polices unchanged.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two features are supported when configuring clustering of multiple Cisco ASA appliances?
- A. NAT
- B. dynamic routing
- C. SSL remote access VPN
- D. IPSec remote access VPN
NEW QUESTION 8
When a Cisco ASA CX module is management by Cisco Prime Security Manager in a Multiple Devices Mode, which mode does the firewall use ?
- A. Managed Mode
- B. Unmanaged mode
- C. Single mode
- D. Multi mode
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asacx/9-1/user/guide/b_User_Guide_for_ASA_CX_and_PRSM_9_1b_User_Guide_for_ASA_CX_and_PRSM_9_1_chapter_0 110.ht ml#task_7E648F43AD724DA2983699B12E92A528
NEW QUESTION 9
Packet tracer doesn’t work in which mode?
- A. routed
- B. transparent
- C. single context
- D. multicontext
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the effect of this configuration?
- A. The firewall will inspect IP traffic only between networks 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0.
- B. The firewall will inspect all IP traffic except traffic to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0.
- C. The firewall will inspect traffic only if it is defined within a standard ACL.
- D. The firewall will inspect all IP traffic.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
This command is used to configure the SNMP server on a Cisco router. Which option is the encryption password for the SNMP server?
- A. sha
- B. snmp
- C. group-1
- D. snmpv3
NEW QUESTION 12
Control plane thresholding limit for which protocols?
- A. ICMP
- B. BGP
- C. ARP
The queue-thresholding feature policy supports the following TCP/UDP-based protocols:
NEW QUESTION 13
Drag and Drop Syslog security level to match its related.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 14
Where on a firewall does an administrator assign interfaces to contexts?
- A. in the system execution space
- B. in the admin context
- C. in a user-defined context
- D. in the console
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco product provides a GUI-based device management tool to configure Cisco access routers?
- A. Cisco ASDM
- B. Cisco CP Express
- C. Cisco ASA 5500
- D. Cisco CP
NEW QUESTION 16
Which Cisco Security Manager form factor is recommended for deployments with fewer than 25
- A. only Cisco Security Manager Standard
- B. only Cisco Security Manager Professional
- C. only Cisco Security Manager UCS Server Bundle
- D. both Cisco Security Manager Standard and Cisco Security Manager Professional
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement describes a unique feature of Cisco NetFlow Secure Event Logging for Cisco ASAs?
- A. Multiple NetFlow collectors and NetFlow exporters are supported.
- B. Secure NetFlow connections are optimized for Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- C. Flow-create events are delayed, which reduce overall traffic.
- D. Advanced NetFlow v9 templates and legacy v5 formatting are supported.
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer is applying best practices to stop vlan hopping attacks? (Choose Two)
- A. disable DTP on user facing ports
- B. configure DHCP snooping on all switches
- C. use the vlan dot 1Q tag native command
- D. disable cisco discovary protocol on all switches
- E. configure IP on source Guard on all switches
NEW QUESTION 19
A network administrator is creating an ASA-CX administrative user account with the following parameters:
- The user will be responsible for configuring security policies on networkdevices.
- The user needs read-write access to policies.
- The account has no more rights than necessary for the job. What role will the administrator assign to the user?
- A. Administrator
- B. Security administrator
- C. System administrator
- D. Root Administrator
- E. Exec administrator
NEW QUESTION 20
Which option is a different type of secondary VLAN?
- A. Transparent
- B. Promiscuous
- C. Virtual
- D. Community
NEW QUESTION 21
Which option is the default logging buffer size In memory of the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance?
- A. 8KB
- B. 32KB
- C. 2KB
- D. 16KB
- E. 4KB
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa91/configuration/general/asa_91_general_c onfig/ monitor_syslog.html
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two options are available with cisco security manager (more of benefits of using cisco security manager?
- A. Open simultaneous connections to each FW
- B. Upgrade operating system
- C. Upgrade IPS signatures
- D. Automatic software upgrade
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two attacks are common at Layer 2? (Choose two)
- A. teardrop attack
- B. MAC spoofing
- C. DHCP spoofing
- D. ICMP attacks
- E. packet sniffing
NEW QUESTION 24
What are three features of the Cisco ASA 1000V? (Choose three.)
- A. cloning the Cisco ASA 1000V
- B. dynamic routing
- C. the Cisco VNMC policy agent
- D. IPv6
- E. active/standby failover
- F. QoS
NEW QUESTION 25
Enabling what security mechanism can prevent an attacker from gaining network topology information from CDP?
- A. MACsec
- B. Flex VPN
- C. Control Plane Protection
- D. Dynamic Arp Inspection
NEW QUESTION 26
Which kind of Layer 2 attack targets the STP root bridge election process and allows an attacker to
control the flow of traffic?
- A. man-in-the-middle
- B. denial of service
- C. distributed denial of service
- D. CAM overflow
NEW QUESTION 27
An enterprise is hosting an application that opens a secondary UDP point. The initial session on a well-known port is used to negotiate the secondary dynamically assigned port. Which feature on Cisco ASA monitors sessions to identify the dynamic port assignments and permits sata exchange on these ports?
- A. Allow Any
- B. NAT
- C. Protocol Inspection
- D. High & Low Security level
NEW QUESTION 28
You moved your servers from physical to virtual infrastructure, how to defend it ?
- A. Cisco V
- B. Cisco ASA 1000V
- C. VXLAN
- D. VSG
Cisco VSG and the ASA 1000V provide complementary functionalities. The VSG provides virtual machine
context-aware and zone-based security capabilities. The ASA 1000V provides tenant edge security and default gateway functionalities. Together, they provide a trusted and comprehensive virtual and cloud security Portfolio.
NEW QUESTION 29
What are three of the RBAC views within Cisco IOS Software? (Choose three.)
- A. Admin
- B. CLI
- C. Root
- D. Super Admin
- E. Guest
- F. Super
NEW QUESTION 30
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-206 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/300-206-exam.html (New 411 Q&As)