300-208 | Far Out 300-208 Prep 2020
Want to know Pass4sure 300-208 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) certification experience? Study Tested Cisco 300-208 answers to Improve 300-208 questions at Pass4sure. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-208 (Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)) test on your first attempt.
Online Cisco 300-208 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are three ways that an SGT can be assigned to network traffic?
- A. Manual binding of the IP address to an SGT
- B. Manually configured on the switch port
- C. Dynamically assigned by the network access device
- D. Dynamically assigned by the 802.1X authorization result
- E. Manually configured in the NAC agent profile
- F. Dynamically assigned by the AnyConnect network access manager
NEW QUESTION 2
Which ISE deployment mode is similar to the industry standard 802.1X behavior?
- A. Monitor mode
- B. Low-impact mode
- C. Policy mode
- D. Closed mode
NEW QUESTION 3
A network is seeing a posture status “unknown” for a single corporate machine on the Cisco ISE authentication report, whereas the other machines and reported as “complaint”. Which option is the reason for machine being reported as “unknown”?
- A. Posture compliance condition is missing on the machine.
- B. Posture agent is not installed on the machine.
- C. Posture service is disabled on Cisco ISE.
- D. Posture policy does not support the OS.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company wants to allow employees to register and manage their own devices that do not support NSP. Which portals enable this ability?
- A. MDM portals
- B. Client provisioning portals
- C. My devices portals
- D. BYOD Portals
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two simple posture conditions are valid?
- A. Service
- B. Antispyware
- C. Firewall
- D. File
- E. Antivirus
NEW QUESTION 6
A network administrator has just added a front desk receptionist account to the Cisco ISE Guest Service sponsor group. Using the Cisco ISE Guest Sponsor Portal, which guest services can the receptionist provide?
- A. Authenticate guest users to Cisco ISE.
- B. Keep track of guest user activities.
- C. Create and manage guest user accounts.
- D. Configure authorization setting for guest users.
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer has implemented a BYOD policy to allow employees to use personal devices on the corporate network. Which two methods can an employee use to add their devices to the network*? (Choose two.)
- A. Client Information Signaling
- B. My Device portal
- C. Client Handshake Authentication
- D. Helpdesk registration
- E. native supplicants
NEW QUESTION 8
When using a DHCP probe in a Cisco ISE deployment, which type of request triggers an endpoint to be reprofiled?
- A. DHCP Inform
- B. REBINDING
- C. RENEWING
- D. INIT-REBOOT
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the purpose of configuring Native Supplicant Profile on the Cisco ISE?
- A. It provides posture assessments and remediation for devices that are attempting to gain access to the corporate network.
- B. It is used to register personal devices on the network.
- C. It enforces the use of MSCHAPv2 or EAP-TLS for 802 1X authentication
- D. It helps employees add and manage new devices by entering the MAC address for the device.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which command on the switch ensures that the Service-Type attribute is sent with all RADIUS authentication request?
- A. radius-server attribute 8 include-in-access-req
- B. radius-server attribute 25 access-request include
- C. radius-server attribute 6 on-for-login-auth
- D. radius-server attribute 31 send nas-port-detail
NEW QUESTION 11
In the command 'aaa authentication default group tacacs local', how is the word 'default' defined?
- A. Command set
- B. Group name
- C. Method list
- D. Login type
NEW QUESTION 12
Which set of commands allows IPX inbound on all interfaces?
- A. ASA1(config)# access-list IPX-Allow ethertype permit ipxASA1(config)# access-group IPX-Allow ininterface global
- B. ASA1(config)# access-list IPX-Allow ethertype permit ipxASA1(config)# access-group IPX-Allow in interface inside
- C. ASA1(config)# access-list IPX-Allow ethertype permit ipxASA1(config)# access-group IPX-Allow in interface outside
- D. ASA1(config)# access-list IPX-Allow ethertype permit ipxASA1(config)# access-group IPX-Allow out interface global
NEW QUESTION 13
In a basic ACS deployment consisting of two servers, for which three tasks is the primary server responsible? (Choose three.)
- A. configuration
- B. authentication
- C. sensing
- D. policy requirements
- E. monitoring
- F. repudiation
NEW QUESTION 14
Which RADIUS attribute is used primarily to differentiate an IEEE 802.1x request from a Cisco MAB request?
- A. RADIUS Attribute (5) NAS-Port
- B. RADIUS Attribute (6) Service-Type
- C. RADIUS Attribute (7) Framed-Protocol
- D. RADIUS Attribute (61) NAS-Port-Type
NEW QUESTION 15
You are configuring SGA on a network device that is unable to perform SGT tagging. How can the device propagate SGT information?
- A. The device can use SXP to pass IP-address-to-SGT mappings to a TrustSec-capable hardware peer.
- B. The device can use SXP to pass MAC-address-to-STG mappings to a TrustSec-capable hardware peer.
- C. The device can use SXP to pass MAC-address-to-IP mappings to a TrustSec-capable hardware peer.
- D. The device can propagate SGT information in an encapsulated security payload.
- E. The device can use a GRE tunnel to pass the SGT information to a TrustSec-capable hardware peer.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two EAP types require server side certificates? (Choose two.)
- A. EAP-TLS
- B. PEAP
- C. EAP-MD5
- D. LEAP
- E. EAP-FAST
- F. MSCHAPv2
NEW QUESTION 17
When 802.1X is implemented, how do the client (supplicant) and authenticator communicate?
- A. RADIUS
- B. TACACS+
- C. MAB
- D. EAPOL
NEW QUESTION 18
An organization has recently deployed ISE with the latest models of Cisco switches, and it plans to deploy
Trustsec to secure its infrastructure. The company also wants to allow different network access policies for different user groups (e.g., administrators). Which solution is needed to achieve these goals?
- A. Cisco Security Group Access Policies in order to use SGACLs to control access based on SGTs assigned to different users
- B. MACsec in Multiple-Host Mode in order to open or close a port based on a single authentication
- C. Identity-based ACLs on the switches with user identities provided by ISE
- D. Cisco Threat Defense for user group control by leveraging Netflow exported from the switches and login information from ISE
NEW QUESTION 19
Which configuration must you perform on a switch to deploy Cisco ISE in low-impact mode?
- A. Configure an ingress port ACL on the switchport.
- B. Configure DHCP snooping globally.
- C. Configure IP-device tracking.
- D. Configure BPDU filtering.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement about IOS accounting is true?
- A. A named list of AAA methods must be defined.
- B. A named list of accounting methods must be defined.
- C. Authorization must be configured before accounting.
- D. A named list of tracking methods must be defined.
NEW QUESTION 21
You are finding that the 802.1X-configured ports are going into the error-disable state. Which command will show you the reason why the port is in the error-disable state, and which command will automatically be
re-enabled after a specific amount of time? (Choose two.)
- A. show error-disable status
- B. show error-disable recovery
- C. show error-disable flap-status
- D. error-disable recovery cause security-violation
- E. error-disable recovery cause dot1x
- F. error-disable recovery cause l2ptguard
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer is designing a BYOD environment utilizing Cisco ISE for devices that do not support native supplicants. Which portals must the security engineer configure to accomplish this task?
- A. Client Provisioning Portals
- B. BYOD Portals
- C. My Devices Portals
- D. MDM Portals
NEW QUESTION 23
Where is dynamic SGT classification configured?
- A. Cisco ISE
- B. NAD
- C. supplicant
- D. RADIUS proxy
NEW QUESTION 24
When you configure an endpoint profiling policy rule, which option describes the purpose of the minimum certainty factor?
- A. It is compared to the total certainty metric of an individual endpoint to determine whether the endpoint can be trusted.
- B. It is compared to the assigned certainty value of an individual endpoint in a device database to determine whether the endpoint can be trusted.
- C. It is used to compare the policy condition to other active policies.
- D. It is used to determine the likelihood that an endpoint is an active, trusted device on the network.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two additional fields are added to an Ethernet frame when implementing MACsec? (Choose two.)
- A. encapsulating security payload
- B. authentication header
- C. message authentication code
- D. authentication host mode
- E. security tag
NEW QUESTION 26
Which two identity store options allow you to authorize based on group membership? (Choose two).
- A. Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- B. RSA SecurID server
- C. RADIUS
- D. Active Directory
NEW QUESTION 27
P.S. Easily pass 300-208 Exam with 417 Q&As DumpSolutions Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions 300-208 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/300-208-dumps/ (417 New Questions)