300-209 | Far Out 300-209 Keys 2020
It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-209 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Ucertify soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 300-209 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Far out Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) practice guides.
Also have 300-209 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the Exhibit:
All internal clients behind the ASA are port address translated to the public outside interface, which has an IP address of 188.8.131.52. Client 1 and Client 2 have established successful SSL VPN connections to the ASA. However, when either client performs a browser search on their IP address, it shows up as 184.108.40.206. Why is the happening when both clients have a direct connection to the local internet service provider?
- A. Same-security-traffic permit inter-interface has not been configured.
- B. Tunnel All Networks is configured under Group Policy.
- C. Exclude Network List Below is configured under Group Policy.
- D. Tunnel Network List Below is configured under Group Policy.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
An IPsec peer is exchanging routes using IKEv2, but the routes are not installed in the RIB. Which configuration error is causing the failure?
- A. IKEv2 routing requires certificate authentication, not pre-shared keys.
- B. An invalid administrative distance value was configured.
- C. The match identity command must refer to an access list of routes.
- D. The IKEv2 authorization policy is not referenced in the IKEv2 profile.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two variables for configuring clientless SSL VPN single sign-on? (Choose two.)
- A. CSCO_WEBVPN_OTP_PASSWORD
- B. CSCO_WEBVPN_INTERNAL_PASSWORD
- C. CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME
- D. CSCO_WEBVPN_RADIUS_USER
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator received a report that a user cannot connect to the headquarters site using Cisco AnyConnect and receives this error. The installer was not able to start the Cisco VPN client, clientless access is not available, Which option is a possible cause for this error?
- A. The client version of Cisco AnyConnect is not compatible with the Cisco ASA software image.
- B. The operating system of the client machine is not supported by Cisco AnyConnect.
- C. The driver for Cisco AnyConnect is outdatate.
- D. The installed version of Java is not compatible with Cisco AnyConnect.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements about the given configuration are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Defined PSK can be used by any IPSec peer.
- B. Any router defined in group 2 will be allowed to connect.
- C. It can be used in a DMVPN deployment
- D. It is a LAN-to-LAN VPN ISAKMP policy.
- E. It is an AnyConnect ISAKMP policy.
- F. PSK will not work as configured
NEW QUESTION 6
When you troubleshoot Cisco AnyConnect, which step does Cisco recommend before you open a TAC case?
- A. Show applet Lifecycle exceptions.
- B. Disable cookies.
- C. Enable the WebVPN cache.
- D. Collect a DART bundle.
NEW QUESTION 7
In FlexVPN, what command can an administrator use to create a virtual template interface that can be configured and applied dynamically to create virtual access interfaces?
- A. interface virtual-template number type template
- B. interface virtual-template number type tunnel
- C. interface template number type virtual
- D. interface tunnel-template number
Here is a reference an explanation that can be included with this test.
Configuring the Virtual Tunnel Interface on FlexVPN Spoke SUMMARY STEPS
2. configure terminal
3. interface virtual-template number type tunnel
4. ip unnumbered tunnel number
5. ip nhrp network-id number
6. ip nhrp shortcut virtual-template-number
7. ip nhrp redirect [timeout seconds]
NEW QUESTION 8
Which group-policy subcommand installs the Diagnostic AnyConnect Report Tool on user computers when a Cisco AnyConnect user logs in?
- A. customization value dart
- B. file-browsing enable
- C. smart-tunnel enable dart
- D. anyconnect module value dart
NEW QUESTION 9
Which option describes the purpose of the command show derived-config interface virtual-access 1?
- A. It verifies that the virtual access interface is cloned correctly with per-user attributes.
- B. It verifies that the virtual template created the tunnel interface.
- C. It verifies that the virtual access interface is of type Ethernet.
- D. It verifies that the virtual access interface is used to create the tunnel interface.
NEW QUESTION 10
The Cisco AnyConnect client is unable to download an updated user profile from the ASA headend using IKEv2. What is the most likely cause of this problem?
- A. User profile updates are not allowed with IKEv2.
- B. IKEv2 is not enabled on the group policy.
- C. A new profile must be created so that the adaptive security appliance can push it to the client on the next connection attempt.
- D. Client Services is not enabled on the adaptive security appliance.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your organization has just implemented a Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN solution. Using Cisco ASDM, answer the questions regarding the implementation.
Note: Not all screens or option selections are active for this exercise.
Which address range will be assigned to the AnyConnect users?
- A. 10.10.15.40-50/24
- B. 220.127.116.11-30/24
- C. 192.168.1.100-150/24
- D. 10.10.15.20-30/24
First Navigate to the Configuration -> Remote Access VPN tab and then choose the “AnyConnect Connection Profile as shown below:
Then, clicking on the AnyConnect Profile at the bottom will bring you to the edit page shown below: C:\Users\danielkeller\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\Capture.png
From here, click the Select button on the “VPN_Address_Pool” and you will see the following pools defined:
Here we see that the VPN_Address_Pool contains the IP address range of 10.10.15.20-10.10.15.30/24.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two changes must be made to migrate from DMVPN Phase 2 to Phase 3 when EIGRP is configured? (Choose two )
- A. Disable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.
- B. Enable EIGRP next-hop-self on the hub.
- C. Acid NHRP shortcuts on the hub.
- D. Add NHRP redirects on the hub.
- E. Add NHRP redirects on the spoke.
NEW QUESTION 13
A company needs to provide secure access to its remote workforce. The end users use public kiosk computers and a wide range of devices. They will be accessing only an internal web application. Which VPN solution satisfies these requirements?
- A. Clientless SSLVPN
- B. AnyConnect Client using SSLVPN
- C. AnyConnect Client using IKEv2
- D. FlexVPN Client
- E. Windows built-in PPTP client
NEW QUESTION 14
Based on the provided ASDM configuration for the remote ASA, which one of the following is correct?
- A. An access-list must be configured on the outside interface to permit inbound VPN traffic
- B. A route to 192.168.22.0/24 will not be automatically installed in the routing table
- C. The ASA will use a window of 128 packets (64x2) to perform the anti-replay check _
- D. The tunnel can also be established on TCP port 10000
Cisco IP security (IPsec) authentication provides anti-replay protection against an attacker duplicating encrypted packets by assigning a unique sequence number to each encrypted packet. The decryptor keeps track of which packets it has seen on the basis of these numbers. Currently, the default window size is 64 packets. Generally, this number (window size) is sufficient, but there are times when you may want to expand this
window size. The IPsec Anti-Replay Window: Expanding and Disabling feature allows you to expand the window size, allowing the decryptor to keep track of more than 64 packets.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which VPN feature allows remote access clients to print documents to local network printers?
- A. Reverse Route Injection
- B. split tunneling
- C. loopback addressing
- D. dynamic virtual tunnels
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two features are required when configuring a DMVPN network? (Choose two.)
- A. Dynamic routing protocol
- B. GRE tunnel interface
- C. Next Hop Resolution Protocol
- D. Dynamic crypto map
- E. IPsec encryption
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Cisco ASDM option configures WebVPN access on a Cisco ASA?
- A. Configuration > WebVPN > WebVPN Access
- B. Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Access
- C. Configuration > WebVPN > WebVPN Config
- D. Configuration > VPN > WebVPN Access
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
Which VPN solution does this configuration represent?
- A. DMVPN
- B. GETVPN
- C. FlexVPN
- D. site-to-site
NEW QUESTION 19
Drag and drop the debug messages on the left onto the associated function during trouble shooting on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 20
A user is trying to connect to a Cisco IOS device using clientless SSL VPN and cannot establish the connection. Which three commands can be used for troubleshooting of the AAA subsystem? (Choose three.)
- A. debug aaa authentication
- B. debug radius
- C. debug vpn authorization error
- D. debug ssl openssl errors
- E. debug webvpn aaa
- F. debug ssl error
NEW QUESTION 21
After implementing the IKEv2 tunnel, it was observed that remote users on the 192.168.33.0/24 network are unable to access the internet. Which of the following can be done to resolve this problem?
- A. Change the Diffie-Hellman group on the headquarter ASA to group5forthe dynamic crypto map
- B. Change the remote traffic selector on the remote ASA to 192.168.22.0/24
- C. Change to an IKEvI configuration since IKEv2 does not support a full tunnel with static peers
- D. Change the local traffic selector on the headquarter ASA to 0.0.0.0/0
- E. Change the remote traffic selector on the headquarter ASA to 0.0.0.0/0
The traffic selector is used to determine which traffic should be protected (encrypted over the IPSec tunnel).
We want this to be specific, otherwise Internet traffic will also be sent over the tunnel and most likely dropped on the remote side. Here, we just want to protect traffic from 192.168.33.0/24 to 192.168.22.0/24.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three types of SSO functionality are available on the Cisco ASA without any external SSO servers? (Choose three.)
- A. SAML
- B. HTTP POST
- C. HTTP Basic
- D. NTLM
- E. Kerberos
- F. OAuth 2.0
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the Exhibit:
Router(config)#cypto pki enroll TRIALFOUR
Which result of this command is true?
- A. It displays the RSA public keys of the rooter
- B. Makes the router generate a certificate signing request
- C. It Specifies self-signed enrollment for a trust point
- D. Generates an RSA key called TRIAL FOUR
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit. Client 1 cannot communication with Client 2. Both clients are using Cisco AnyConnect and have established a successful SSL VPN connection to the hub ASA. Which command on the ASA is missing?
- A. same-security-traffic permit inter-interface
- B. same-security-traffic permit intera-interface
- C. dns-server value 10.1.1.3
- D. split-tunnel-network list
NEW QUESTION 25
Which protocols does the Cisco AnyConnect client use to build multiple connections to the security appliance?
- A. TLS and DTLS
- B. IKEv1
- C. L2TP over IPsec
- D. SSH over TCP
NEW QUESTION 26
Which two options are purposes of the key server in Cisco IOS GETVPN? (Choose two.)
- A. to distributed static routing information
- B. to authenticate group members
- C. to define and distribute security policies
- D. to distribute dynamic routing information
- E. to encrypt transit data traffic.
NEW QUESTION 27
Refer to the exhibit.
The customer needs to launch AnyConnect in the RDP machine. Which configuration is correct?
- A. crypto vpn anyconnect profile test flash:RDP.xml policy group defaultsvc profile test
- B. crypto vpn anyconnect profile test flash:RDP.xml webvpn context GW_1browser-attribute import flash:/swj.xml
- C. crypto vpn anyconnect profile test flash:RDP.xml policy group defaultsvc profile flash:RDP.xml
- D. crypto vpn anyconnect profile test flash:RDP.xml webvpn context GW_1browser-attribute import test
NEW QUESTION 28
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-209 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-209/ (New 362 Q&As)