300-360 | Abreast Of The Times 300-360 Pdf 2020
Proper study guides for Refresh Cisco Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks certified begins with Cisco 300-360 preparation products which designed to deliver the High value 300-360 questions by making you pass the 300-360 test at your first time. Try the free 300-360 demo right now.
Cisco 300-360 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which option will allow the maximum 2.4 GHz channel usage for a survey and voice deployment in the ETSI domain?
- A. 1, 6, 11
- B. 1, 5, 9, 13
- C. 1, 6, 9, 14
- D. 1, 6, 11, 14
NEW QUESTION 2
While evaluating a post-installation WLAN deployment, problems are occurring when a client roams from one AP to another. The client bounces back and forth between APs. Which two items can be checked to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Check if the roaming settings in the AP are set properly for non-CCX clients
- B. Check the RF levels of the first AP as the client moves toward the second AP
- C. Check the client RSSI and SNR levels for both APs at the roaming point
- D. Simplify 802.1X/EAP by moving from external RADIUS to local authentication
- E. Check that the client roaming parameters are set properly
NEW QUESTION 3
Which piece of information gathered during a WLAN site survey should be included in the customer report?
- A. Analysis of server location and applications supported.
- B. Analysis of fiber-optic backbone infrastructure.
- C. Output from Cisco WCS Location Quality Inspector.
- D. Output from Cisco WCS VoWLAN Voice Readiness Tool.
- E. Output from Cisco WCS Planning Mode Tool.
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer is preparing for an active site survey of a hospital and is informed that he or she should not enter any active surgery suites.
Which option describes how the engineer should address this restriction?
- A. Conduct a passive wireless survey in the restricted areas.
- B. Use the predictive AP placement tool on the wireless controller
- C. Skip the area and estimate where to place the access points.
- D. Arrange to perform survey activities after hours.
Passive surveys are surveys that are performed with a listen-only mode. The survey client never associates to the access point (AP). Such surveys can be helpful when you look for rogue devices or you want a good gauge of downlink RF coverage from the infrastructure devices. These can be accomplished with a passive survey.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two basic characteristics would be needed from antennas used for survey and deployment in various indoor situations? (Choose two.)
- A. Horizontally polarized
- B. Vertically polarized
- C. Aesthetically fitting
- D. Least cost
- E. Highest gain
- F. Largest beamwidth
NEW QUESTION 6
Which description of the ideal VoWLAN design is true?
- A. smaller cells with all data rates enabled to ensure that all clients can associate
- B. larger cells with higher data rates enabled and WPA2 to secure voice conversations
- C. smaller cells with higher data rates enabled and admission control enabled through WMM
- D. smaller cells with higher data rates enabled and no overlap to prevent co-channel interference
NEW QUESTION 7
When planning to perform a customer WLAN site survey, which three components and tasks should be considered? (Choose three.)
- A. Schedule a meeting with the customer to discuss the Statement of Work
- B. Complete the Pre-Survey Customer QUESTION NO:naire
- C. Schedule customer end user interviews
- D. Consider travel, access, and equipment requirements necessary to perform the site survey
- E. Schedule initial customer meeting and pre-survey walkthrough events
- F. Determine radio spectrum and channel allocation
- G. Determine AP and controller placement
- H. Determine customer training requirements
NEW QUESTION 8
A wireless engineer is doing a pre-site survey. Which two attributes must match between the site survey and the production clients? (Choose two.)
- A. AP type
- B. radio frequency
- C. mobility patterns
- D. user
- E. exact location
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer is shipping equipment, including a battery, for a wireless survey overseas. To ensure that it is accepted onto the aircraft, the battery must comply with which standard?
- A. EC
- B. FCC
- C. IATA non-restricted
- D. FAA
NEW QUESTION 10
You must create a simple implementation of QoS on a WIAN. The implementation must allow clients to prioritize traffic into these four classes:
voice video best effort
Which option do you enable?
- A. NBAR2
- B. NetFlow v9
- C. WMM
- D. Cisco AVC
WMM uses the 802.1P classification scheme (part of the IEEE 802.1D MAC Bridges standard). This classification scheme has eight priorities that WMM maps to four access categories with WMM designations:
AC_BK--Background AC_BE--Best effort AC_VI--Video AC_VO--Voice
NEW QUESTION 11
A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network for a campus. Which two parameters can have a negative effect on the Wi-Fi coverage of an access point? (Choose two.)
- A. authentication used
- B. surrounding area
- C. wireless channels
- D. wireless encryption
- E. type of the antenna used
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is upgrading the legacy access points to 802.11ac Wave 2 capable access points. The existing gigabit uplinked switches provide 802.3at. Which switch limitation is a concern?
- A. collision domains
- B. high availability
- C. output power
- D. interface throughput
NEW QUESTION 13
Given an AP that can transmit at 100 mW and the client at 40 mW, which power setting should be used for a site survey?
- A. 10 mW
- B. 20 mW
- C. 40 mW
- D. 60 mW
- E. 80 mW
- F. 100 mW
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two modifications to station behaviors were designed in the IEEE 802.11e protocol? (Choose two.)
- A. CFP
- B. HCCA
- C. EDCA
- D. PCF
- E. DCF
NEW QUESTION 15
A post-deployment active wireless site survey was just completed for a company. Which two pieces of information must be included in the site survey report? (Choose two.)
- A. client performance metrics obtained during the survey
- B. heat maps from the data that was captured floor plans for Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- C. floor plans for Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- D. existing WLC configurations
- E. RRM recommendations for the WLC
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer is deploying a mesh outdoor wireless network based on FCC standards where spectrum analysis shows significant radar energy propagating throughout the coverage area from a local weather station. Which channel must be excluded from the access points RRM calculation to avoid network disruption due to weather radar activity?
- A. 132
- B. 44
- C. 11
- D. 36
Weather radars operate within the 5600- to 5650-MHz band, which means that channels 124 and 128 might be affected, but also channels 120 and 132 might suffer from weather radar activity.
NEW QUESTION 17
A downstream packet that contains a DSCP value arrives at the WLCEthernet interface from the wired source network. The WLC is configured for QoS WLAN 802.1p mapping. How does the WLC treat the CAPWAP QoS marking when leaving the controller interface for the respective AP and final wireless client destination?
- A. No outer CAPWAP or inner QoS tagging is applied.
- B. The outer CAPWAP CoS is marked and capped and the inner DSCP maintains the original marking.
- C. No outer CAPWAP QoS tag is applied, but the original DSCP is maintained inside CAPWAP.
- D. The outer CAPWAP DHCP is marked and capped without any inner DSCP value.
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer receives a digital image scanned from the floor plans of a facility to be surveyed for wireless survey and imported it into Air Magnet Pro. However, the document contains no scale. Which action can the engineer take to most accurately calibrate the size of the floor plan in Air Magnet?
- A. Mark the length of a hallway, then count the ceiling tiles, multiply that number by 2 and enter that value.
- B. Zoom in and mark across a hallway, then count the floor tiles across that hallway and enter that value.
- C. Zoom in and mark a doorway, then size it at 3 feet because most doorways are 36 inches.
- D. Mark the entire longest dimension of the floorplan, then use Google Earth to measure the corresponding outside dimension and enter that value.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
Which type of cable connector is displayed that is used to connect antennas to transmitters?
- A. RP-TNC
- B. N
- C. SMA
- D. SMB
- E. MMCX
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer has determined that a cable run for a low-throughput RF design is not economically feasible to install.
Which two access point modes can alleviate these customer concerns? (Choose two.)
- A. bridge
- B. sniffer
- C. Flex+Bridge
- D. FlexConnect
- E. local
NEW QUESTION 21
An engineer must implement a cabling infrastructure that supports speeds up to 10G, can run a good distance before cable loss, and can support IEEE8.2.11ac speeds. Which infrastructure satisfies these requirements?
- A. CAT 5E cables
- B. CAT 3 cables
- C. CAT 5 cables
- D. CAT 6A cables
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 300-360 Exam with 192 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 300-360 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/300-360-dumps.html (192 New Questions)