300-370 | Cisco 300-370 Bundle 2020
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 300-370 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300-370 Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Network exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking 300-370 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Cisco 300-370 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A wireless user is experiencing connectivity issues with their Mac OS laptop. If the Mac is exhibiting the behavior of a "sticky client," how can the tech verity which AP the user is currently connected to?
- A. Hold shift while clicking the wireless icon.
- B. Hold option while clicking the wireless icon.
- C. Hold control while clicking the wireless icon.
- D. Hold command while clicking the wireless ico
NEW QUESTION 2
You are troubleshooting an AP joining issue. You have captured the CAPWAP join request sent from the AP to the controller. Which information do you export?
- A. MAC address of the AP that issues the join request
- B. version of the controller
- C. AP broadcast domain
- D. name of the controller that issues the joining request
NEW QUESTION 3
A Wireless LAN Cisco engineer is troubleshooting 802. 11ac WLAN at customer site Doe to interferences with neighboring 802 11n networks the engineer must determine the current primary secondary channel allocation to enhance the current configuration. Channel 60 has been chosen by the customer as primary 20 MHz channel. Which combination determines the resulting primary 40 MHz and primary 80 MHZ channels?
- A. primary 40 MHz channel 62, primary 80 MM: channel 58
- B. primary 40 MHz channel 54, primary 80 MHz channel 58
- C. primary 40 MHz channel 64, primary 80 MHz channel 60
- D. primary 40 MHz channel 60, primary 80 MHz channel 56
NEW QUESTION 4
A WLAN engineer has just completed a wireless network installation using Cisco 2700 series access points. After checking the WLC, it seems that the APs are running in medium power. What effect will this have in the APs?
- A. Due to insufficient power, the access points are not broadcasting any Wireless networks.
- B. Due to insufficient power, only the 2 4 GHz radio is up.
- C. Due to insufficient power the access points have dynamically shifted from 3x4 to 3x3.
- D. Due to insufficient power the access points have dynamically shifted from 4x4 to 3x3.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are troubleshooting an AP that fails to join a WLC. Which step of the DTLS handshake is first when
establishing a secure CAPWAP connection?
- A. ServerHello
- B. HelloVerifyRequest
- C. Server-ChangeCipherSpec
- D. ClientHello
NEW QUESTION 6
A client is failing EAP authentication and a debug shows that the server is sending an Access-Reject message. Which action must you take to resolve authentication?
- A. Verify that the Validate server certificate on the client is disabled.
- B. Verify that the client certificates are from the proper CA and server certificate.
- C. Verify that the client server certificate has the proper Windows OlDs.
- D. Verify that the user account is the same in the client certificate.
- E. Verify that the user is using the same password that is on the server
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
An access point joins the secondary wireless controller but not the primary wireless controller. Another access point has joined the controller and is working fine. The network engineer can ping the wireless controller and the access point from the core switch.
Which option is the cause of the issue?
- A. The trunk ports are missing a spanning tree configuration.
- B. The EtherChannel configuration is incorrect.
- C. The port channels configured with the wrong negotiation protocol.
- D. The trunk port configuration is incorrec
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about the join process of the access point is true? Refer to the exhibit.
- A. The time on the controller is outside of the certificates validity time interval, so the join phase failed.
- B. The AP successfully joined the controller.
- C. The AP moved from this controller to its primary controller.
- D. The AP failed to join because the MAC address of the AP was not correct on the controller.
- E. The controller rejected all discovery requests from the AP because they were not received on the management interface subnet.
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer has configured 802 1x for the network and all but one of the APs are passing authentication. Which configuration is causing the failure?
- A. The AP has override global credentials checked.
- B. The switch AAA credentials do not match what is configured on ISE.
- C. The controller 802 1x supplicant credentials do not match what is configured on ISE
- D. EAP-FAST is configured on ISE for this A
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements about the WLAN are true? (Choose two.)
- A. 802.11b data rates are disabled in this WLAN.
- B. The Cisco device is a 3600 series AP.
- C. The client is 802.11n capable.
- D. The client has authenticated.
- E. The client has a 5 GHz connectio
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer must open a support case with Cisco TAC. Which two commands verify the model and serial number of a controller? (Choose two)
- A. show sysinfo
- B. show udi
- C. show inventory
- D. show boot
- E. show tech-support
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is attempting to resolve wireless channel overlap issues in the 2.4 GHz network. Which network change reduces channel overlap?
- A. Shut down 802.11b/g/n radios.
- B. Enable 40 MHz channel bonding on 802.11b/g/n.
- C. Enable 802.11b data rates.
- D. Enable all 802.11b/g/n channel
NEW QUESTION 13
All corporate-issued devices in your network have been configured with EAP-TLS authentication. They authenticate via wireless to an instance of Cisco ISE and AD authorization for the user profiles is un-configured. Which impact occurs to the authentication when a user??s Active Directory username and password expires?
- A. The ISE prompts the user for the new password.
- B. The user must change the password manually on their WLAN profile.
- C. The WLAN profile must be forgotten and reconfigured.
- D. WLAN connectivity is not impacted because EAP-TLS uses certificate
NEW QUESTION 14
A network engineer has identified clients who are experiencing delays white roaming. The network is configured with WPA2-Enterpnse. AES encryption, 802 1X authentication, and Cisco Centralized Key Management Which change resolves the roaming delays?
- A. Utilize a supplicant that supports Cisco Centralized Key Management."
- B. Enable AES and TKIP encryption
- C. Disable client session timeout
- D. Install wireless device drivers from Cisco
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three details are contained within the LWAPP discovery response sent by each WLC to enable the LAP to choose a WLC? (Choose three.)
- A. the controller sysName
- B. an AP-manager IP address
- C. the WLC IOS version
- D. the mobility domain name
- E. the master controller flag
- F. the DNS server address
NEW QUESTION 16
Which channel width is the maximum that can be obtained by bonding two 802.11 ac subchannels according to US regulations?
- A. 160 MHz
- B. 120 MHz
- C. 84 MHz
- D. 240 MHz
To increase throughput, 802.11ac introduces two new channel widths. All 802.11ac devices are required to support 80 MHz channels, which doubles the size of the spectral channel over 802.11n. It further adds a 160 MHz channel option for even higher speeds. Due to the limitations of finding contiguous 160 MHz spectrum, the standard allows for a 160 MHz channel to be either a single contiguous block or two noncontiguous 80 MHz channels.
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is troubleshooting AP join issues on a wireless infrastructure. While gathering debugs, the engineer notices that one of the commands may generate an excessive an excessive amount of data on the console. Which command causes this to occur?
- A. debug capwap detail enable
- B. debug capwap errors enable
- C. debug capwap info enable
- D. debug capwap events enable
- E. debug capwap packet enable
- F. debug capwap payload enable
NEW QUESTION 18
While you investigate wireless connectivity issues, a user reports that only certain devices are affected. You use a wireless protocol analyzer to capture 802.11 frames. The capture reveals several issues, so you perform an RF survey.
Which troubleshooting approach are you using?
- A. bottom-up
- B. divide and conquer
- C. top-down
- D. shoot from the hip
NEW QUESTION 19
A wireless engineer is unable to join lightweight access points to the Cisco Wireless Controller. The access points receive ip addresses from a DHCP pool configured on the core switch. Which action must be taken to resolve the issue?
- A. Upgrade the Wireless Controller to a newer IOS release.
- B. Configure option 43 on the DHCP pool.
- C. Configure option 82 on the Wireless controller.
- D. Change the management ip address on the Wireless Controlle
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement about the process of rogue containment performed on a rogue AP and rogue clients is true?
- A. Trusted clients are configured to ignore the rogue AP so that only the rogue clients can connect.
- B. An RF jammer is used to prevent the rogue AP from transmitting.
- C. An authorized AP spoofs de-authentication packets that have the spoofed source address of the rogue AP.
- D. A trusted AP is configured to mimic the rogue AP and to prevent clients from associating to the rogue AP.
NEW QUESTION 21
An engineer has run the debug dhcp packet enable command on the wireless LAN controller CLI. Which field contacts the IP address offered to the client?
- A. siaddr
- B. ciaddr
- C. chaddr
- D. yiaddr
- E. giaddr
NEW QUESTION 22
Which visual cue accurately describes a characteristic of the zone of impact displayed in Cisco Prime Infrastructure?
- A. The closer the cirlce is to blue, the more localized the impact is.
- B. The smaller the circle, the more localized the impact is.
- C. The larger the circle, the more severe the impact is.
- D. The more translucent the circle is, the more localized the impact i
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option prevents the AP from completing the DTLS join process?
- A. The SSC is not authorized.
- B. The root CA is missing on the WLC
- C. The WLC has the incorrect date.
- D. An intermediary CA is missing on the WL
NEW QUESTION 24
The big Engineering IT team has been in the lab to test some new features that the existing network does not support. The AP Groups, AP Failover, and Local Web Auth features are having problems. In this test environment, the controllers support the only Composite Structural Engineering and Aerodynamic Engineering groups. All SSIDs must omit the department name.
Refer to the exhibit. The diagram is the floor plan for the Big Engineering office and the distribution of the departments. These tables show how the controllers have been configured.
Note, not all menu items, text boxes, or radio buttions are active.
Controller Management Interfaces
Composite and Structural Engineering (CSE) WLANs
AE-User Names and Passwords
You review the configuration of the test network controller. Which four changes must be made to resolve the problems? (Choose four.)
When you review the configuration of the test network controller what needs to be changed to resolve the problems? (Choose four.)
- A. Change the High Availability Primary Controller Management Interface IP address.
- B. Remove the current WLANs and replace them with WLANs that have the same SSID names as on the AE-2504A controller.
- C. Add the Local Net User names and passwords
- D. Change the Layer 2 security to none and Layer 3 Security to Web Policy for the CSE-Contractors WLAN
- E. Remove me current WLAN from the CSE-WLAN AP Group and add all three of the WLANs configured in the CSE-2504A
- F. Add the CSE APs to the CSE-WLANs AP-Grou
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is troubleshooting non-802.11 interference and observes this output. Which type of interference signatures can the engineer identify?
- A. microwave
- B. DECT phone
- C. Bluetooth
- D. jammer
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-370 dumps! All 300-370 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-370/ (104 New Questions)