300-430 | Cisco 300-430 Forum 2020
Examcollection 300-430 Questions are updated and all 300-430 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 300-430 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 300-430 exam without a problem. We have Renewal Cisco 300-430 dumps study guide. PASSED 300-430 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 300-430 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is implementing a FlexConnect group for access points at a remote location using local switching but central DHCP. Which client feature becomes available only if this configuration is changed?
- A. multicast
- B. static IP
- C. fast roaming
- D. mDNS
NEW QUESTION 2
During the EAP process and specifically related to the client authentication session, which encrypted key is sent from the RADIUS server to the access point?
- A. WPA key
- B. session key
- C. encryption key
- D. shared-secret key
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two restrictions are in place with regards to configuring mDNS? (Choose two.)
- A. mDNS uses only UDP port 5436 as a destination port.
- B. mDNS cannot use UDP port 5353 as the destination port.
- C. mDNS is not supported on FlexConnect APs with a locally switched WLAN.
- D. Controller software must be newer than 7.0.6+.
- E. mDNS is not supported over IPv6.
NEW QUESTION 4
The IT manager is asking the wireless team to get a report for all guest user associations during the past two weeks. In which two formats can Cisco Prime save this report? (Choose two.)
- A. CSV
- B. PDF
- C. XLS
- D. DOC
- E. plain text
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer is experiencing performance issues with its wireless network and asks a wireless engineer to provide information about all sources of interference and their impacts to the wireless network over the past few days. Where can the requested information be accessed?
- A. CleanAir reports on Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- B. Performance reports on Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- C. Interference Devices reports on Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
- D. Air Quality reports on Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer must implement rogue containment for an SSID. What is the maximum number of APs that should be used for containment?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 7
A wireless engineer must implement a corporate wireless network for a large company in the most efficient way possible. The wireless network must support 32 VLANs for 300 employees in different departments. Which solution must the engineer choose?
- A. Configure a second WLC to support half of the APs in the deployment.
- B. Configure one single SSID and implement Cisco ISE for VLAN assignment according to different user roles.
- C. Configure different AP groups to support different VLANs, so that all of the WLANs can be broadcast on both radios.
- D. Configure 16 WLANs to be broadcast on the 2.4-GHz band and 16 WLANs to be broadcast on the 5.0-GHz band.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is an important consideration when implementing a dual SSID design for BYOD?
- A. After using the provisioning SSID, an ACL that used to make the client switch SSIDs forces the user to associate and traverse the network by MAC filtering.
- B. If multiple WLCs are used, the WLAN IDs must be exact for the clients to be provisioned and traverse the network correctly.
- C. SSIDs for this setup must be configured with NAC State-RADIUS NAC for the clients to authenticate with Cisco ISE, or with NAC State-ISE NAC for Cisco ISE to associate the client.
- D. One SSID is for provisioning and the other SSID is for gaining access to the networ
- E. The use of an ACL should not be enforced to make the client connect to the REAL SSID after provisioning.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which command set configures a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller so that the client traffic enters the network at the AP switch port?
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer completed the basic installation for two Cisco CMX servers and is in the process of configuring high availability, but it fails. Which two statements about the root of the issue are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The Cisco CMX instances are installed in the same subnet.
- B. The types of the primary and secondary Cisco CMX installations differ.
- C. The delay between the primary and secondary instance is 200 ms.
- D. The sizes of the primary and secondary Cisco CMX installations differ.
- E. Both Cisco CMX installations are virtual.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which feature on the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller must be present to support dynamic VLAN mapping?
- A. FlexConnect ACL
- B. VLAN name override
- C. CCKM/OKC
- D. AAA override
NEW QUESTION 12
A new MSE with wIPS service has been installed and no alarm information appears to be reaching the MSE from controllers. Which protocol must be allowed to reach the MSE from the controllers?
- A. SOAP/XML
- B. NMSP
- C. CAPWAP
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer must configure a Cisco WLC to support Cisco Aironet 600 Series OfficeExtend APs. Which two Layer 2 security options are supported in this environment? (Choose two.)
- A. Static WEP + 802.1X
- B. WPA+WPA2
- C. Static WEP
- D. CKIP
- E. 802.1X
NEW QUESTION 14
A Cisco WLC has been added to the network and Cisco ISE as a network device, but authentication is failing. Which configuration within the network device configuration should be verified?
- A. SNMP RO community
- B. device interface credentials
- C. device ID
- D. shared secret
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the maximum time range that can be viewed on the Cisco DNA Center issues and alarms page?
- A. 3 hours
- B. 24 hours
- C. 3 days
- D. 7 days
NEW QUESTION 16
Which AP model of the Cisco Aironet Active Sensor is used with Cisco DNA Center?
- A. 1800s
- B. 3600e
- C. 3800s
- D. 4800i
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is configuring multicast for wireless for an all-company video meeting on a network using EIGRP and BGP within a single domain from a single source. Which type of multicast routing should be implemented?
- A. Protocol Independent Multicast Dense Mode
- B. Source Specific Multicast
- C. Multicast Source Discovery Protocol
- D. Protocol Independent Multicast Sparse Mode
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the default NMSP echo interval between Cisco MSE and a Wireless LAN Controller?
- A. 10 seconds
- B. 15 seconds
- C. 30 seconds
- D. 60 seconds
NEW QUESTION 19
When using a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller, which statement about AutoQoS is true?
- A. It has a set of predefined profiles that you cannot modify further
- B. It matches traffic and assigns each matched packet to QoS groups
- C. It automates deployment of wired QoS and makes wireless QoS implementation easier
- D. It allows the output policy map to put specific QoS queues into specific subgroups
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two events are outcomes of a successful RF jamming attack? (Choose two.)
- A. disruption of WLAN services
- B. unauthentication association
- C. deauthentication broadcast
- D. deauthentication multicast
- E. physical damage to AP hardware
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three characteristics of a rogue AP pose a high security risk? (Choose three.)
- A. open authentication
- B. high RSSI
- C. foreign SSID
- D. accepts clients
- E. low RSSI
- F. distant location
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator deploys the DHCP profiler service in two ISE servers: 10.3.10.101 and 10.3.10.102. All BYOD devices connecting to WLAN on VLAN63 have been incorrectly profiled and are assigned as unknown profiled endpoints. Which action efficiently rectifies the issue according to Cisco recommendations?
- A. Nothing needed to be added on the Cisco WLC or VLAN interfac
- B. The ISE configuration must be fixed.
- C. Disable DHCP proxy on the Cisco WLC.
- D. Disable DHCP proxy on the Cisco WLC and run the ip helper-address command under the VLAN interface to point to DHCP and the two ISE servers.
- E. Keep DHCP proxy enabled on the Cisco WLC and define helper-address under the VLAN interface to point to the two ISE servers.
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-430 dumps in VCE and PDF From Passcertsure, Welcome to Download: https://www.passcertsure.com/300-430-test/ (New 60 Q&As Version)