300-465 | Verified 300-465 Forum 2019
We provide real 300-465 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-465 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-465 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 300-465 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 300-465 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which solution provides centralized automation and policy-driven application profiles?
- A. ARC
- B. OpenDaylight
- C. VACS
- D. CML
NEW QUESTION 2
A cloud administrator is designing security policies (or the control plane of a private Cloud. Which two statements about control plane Cloud security true? (Choose two.)
- A. The dynamic control plane is not required to have visibility to all traffic between the user and the applications.
- B. The dynamic control plane does not require visibly into the data plane and all components that operate within the data plane.
- C. A dynamic control plane must be able to intercept traffic as it traverses the cloud, interpret the data, and instruct the cloud architecture on how to efficiently connect the user to the appropriate application instance.
- D. Dynamic control plane elements ate a requirement at every layer of the cloud architecture (or cloud environments to be operationally efficient and on demand.
NEW QUESTION 3
A cloud administrator is designing security policies for a hybrid cloud using Cisco Intercloud Fabric. Which two security capabilities does Intercloud Fabric provide for hybrid clouds. (Choose two.)
- A. open access cloud VMs
- B. Encrypted VM to VM communication
- C. open access site-to-site communication
- D. role-based access control on cloud resources
NEW QUESTION 4
A Cisco UCS Director administrator has added vCenter to the virtual data center. Which two vCenter functionalities are not available in Cisco Director? (Choose two.)
- A. create a VM
- B. assign a VM
- C. delete a VM
- D. use Stack View
- E. clone a VM
NEW QUESTION 5
A system administrator must use Cisco UCS Director to migrate several virtual machines from one host to another without disrupting the workload In whichtwo ways can the administrator accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. migrate VM policy
- B. migrate VM wizard
- C. hot VW migration wizard
- D. hot VM workflow task
- E. migrate VM workflow task
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two storage connectivity types are most widely used for VMFS datastores? (Choose two
- A. iSCSI
- B. FC/FCoE
- C. NFS
- D. CIFS
- E. SCSI
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three statements about thick provisioning are true? (Choose three.)
- A. Unused space is available (or use by other virtual machines.
- B. Disk has all space allocated at creation time
- C. Before writing to a new block, a zero must be written
- D. The entire disk space is reserved and is unavailable (or use by other virtual machines.
- E. The size of the VMDK, at any point in lime, is as much as the amount of data written out from the VM.
- F. Operates by allocating disk storage space in a flexible manner among multiple users, based on the minimum space required by each user at any given time.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two ports are used by Intercloud fabric tunnel ports? (Choose two.)
- A. TCP 6644 and 6646
- B. TCP 6000 and 7010
- C. UDP 6644 and 6646
- D. TCP 7000 and 7010
NEW QUESTION 9
ABC Company wants to increase developer productivity and decrease the application tame to market. Which service will accomplish this task?
- A. infrastructure-as-a-service
- B. Platform-as-a-service
- C. software-as-service
- D. Database-as-a-service
NEW QUESTION 10
A cloud administrator is considering the appropriate solution to automate a private cloud deployment. The solution requires focus on Cisco UC5 integrated infrastructure and automating application stacks. Which solution is the most appropriate for this environment?
- A. Cisco UCS Director
- B. Cisco Enablement Platform
- C. PSC
- D. Cisco IAC
NEW QUESTION 11
A cloud administrator is attempting to reduce risks when accessing the data center. Which feature will control access?
- A. unecrypted connections
- B. RBAC
- C. access switches
- D. accessing devices using HTTP
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two private cloud integrated infrastructures provide reference architectures? (Choose two.)
- A. VBlock
- B. IAC
- C. VSPEX
- D. Oracle
- E. FlexPod
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three cloud providers are supported by Cisco Intercloud Fabric for Business? (Choose three.)
- A. Amazon Hybrid Cloud
- B. Microsoft Azure
- C. Dell Cloud Computing
- D. Cisco Hybrid Cloud Bundle in partnership with Dimention data
- E. HP Cloud
- F. Amazon Web Services: EC2 Classic and EC2 VPC
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement about file-level storage is true?
- A. It is well suited for bulk file storage.
- B. Support external boot-up of systems connected to them.
- C. It is complicated to implement.
- D. It can store files and provide storage required for special applications like database VMFS.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options need to be considered to build a context aware infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. VIAN segmentation (or every application type.
- B. The design of data formats and network protocols for the platform.
- C. Creating zero connectivity environments for sensitive data.
- D. The building of basic services in the infrastructure, including automatic path creation and proximity-based discovery.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which protocol is used to extend Layer 2 for long-distance bridging?
- A. OTV
- B. VXLAN
- C. LISP
- D. VPN
- E. NvGRE
NEW QUESTION 17
A cloud administrator is considering methods for securing the cloud infrastructure. Which three statements about data plane protection are true? (Choose three.)
- A. You must preplan security policies and test them thoroughly before you implement them in an automated fashion.
- B. Define security policies alter the creation of virtual machine environments.
- C. Storing sensitive information on the cloud is permissible as long as the data center architecture is resilient.
- D. Out-of-date corporate security policies contribute to data exposure.
- E. Encrypting data at rest on the disk is extremely helpful in assuring data protection within a cloud-based data center.
- F. Data encryption is enforced only when an application requires it.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three network services are offered by Microsoft Azure? (Choose three.)
- A. elastic load balancing
- B. traffic manager route incoming traffic for high performance and availability
- C. intrusion detection systems, load balancing, firewalls
- D. virtual private networks to be deployed and managed
- E. virtual network provision private networks, optionally connect to on-premises datacenters
- F. express route dedicated private network fiber connections to Azure
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is designing a cloud environment lo support multi-tenancy. The customs will share infrastructure, applications. Which two designconcernsshould have priority? (Choose two)
- A. core layer segmentation
- B. to ensure that proper upgrade protocols are planned out
- C. VM segmentation and database segmentation
- D. to ensure that proper security and isolation protects tenants from the risks they pose to one another
- E. data center infrastructure segmentation
NEW QUESTION 20
A cloud administrator is designing role-based access control security policies for a private Cloud. Which two statements are the goals of these policies? (Choose two).
- A. to ensure that no known security vulnerabilities are present
- B. to protect data center integrity in case of a link failure in any layer
- C. lo provide content security services
- D. to (educe security risks when accessing the data center
- E. to control access so that administrators have access only to systems for which they have administrative responsibilities
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three options are benefits of Cisco Intercloud Fabric? (Choose three.)
- A. integration of third-party solutions into the Cisco UCS Director management platform with a publicly available software development kit
- B. provides a choice of cloud prowlers such as Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, and Cisco Intercloud services
- C. provides a single point of management and control (or virtual workloads across multiple prowler clouds
- D. enables workload mobility to and from service provider clouds for virtual workloade
- E. extensive enhancements for VMwar
- F. VCE, and EMC solution components
- G. support for Hewlett Packard Onboard Administrator to install bare-metal blades and manage them using Cisco UCS Director's task library
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three hypervisors are able to support High Availability for virtual Machines? (Choose three.)
- A. Microsoft Virtual PC
- B. Citrix
- C. Parallels Desktop
- D. HyperV
- E. RedHat
- F. VMWare
NEW QUESTION 23
Service providers can use mute tenant data centers to efficiently and economically provide cloud services using shared hardware and network infrastructures. Which two options does this approach require? (Choose two)
- A. partial segregation of network components by tenant
- B. complete separation of network traffic by tenant
- C. strict access control policies
- D. complete separation of hardware infrastructure per tenant
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-465 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/300-465-exam.html (New 118 Q&As)