300-510 | Update Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) 300-510 Questions Pool
It is more faster and easier to pass the Cisco 300-510 exam by using Approved Cisco Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Updated 300-510 Exam and find the same core area 300-510 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 300-510 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is addressing an IS-IS design issue which is running within the topology. All links are running on FastEthernet, except the link between R5 and R4, which is Gigabit Ethernet. Which statement about the design is true?
- A. R4 prefer to reach R5 using R1 as the next hop
- B. All links have equal cost if the default metric is used
- C. R5 prefers to use R4 as the next hop for all routes
- D. R1 prefer to use R5 as the next hop to reach R4
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. After you applied these configurations to routers R1 and R2, the two devices could not form a neighbor relationship. Which reason for the problem is the most likely?
- A. The two routers cannot authenticate with one another.
- B. The two routers have the same area ID.
- C. The two routers have the same network ID.
- D. The two routers have different IS-types.
NEW QUESTION 3
What can be used to determine a path from the head-end to a tail-end router when implementing SR-TE with a head-end, with little information on the network topology?
- A. traffic controller
- B. path computation engine
- C. tail-end router
- D. SNMP server
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Router 1 sends and receives multiple best paths from neighbor 192.168.1.1
- B. Router 1 sends up to two paths to neighbor 192.168.1.1 for all routes
- C. Router 1 receives up to two paths from neighbor 192.168.1.1 for all routes in the same AS
- D. Router 1 receives only the best path from neighbor 192.168.1.1
NEW QUESTION 5
Drag and drop the attributes for the BGP route selection on the left into the correct order on the right. Not all options are used.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Which tree does multicast traffic follow?
- A. shared tree
- B. MDT default
- C. source tree
- D. MDT voice
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. Which router does R1 install as an alternate next hop when trying to reach R3 if LFA is enabled?
- A. R5
- B. R3
- C. R4
- D. R2
NEW QUESTION 8
A network engineer is troubleshooting OSPF multiarea. Which Cisco IOS XR feature should the engineer use in order to streamline OSPF issue?
- A. hierarchical CLI
- B. DR support for topology management
- C. routing process enabled by default on all interfaces
- D. show ip ospf topology command
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements about mapping multicast IP addresses to MAC addresses are true? (Choose two.)
- A. All mapped multicast MAC addresses begin with 0x0100.5E
- B. The router performs the mapping before it hands the packet off to a switch
- C. All multicast MAC addresses end with 0x0100.5E
- D. The mapping process may generate overlapping addresses, which can cause receivers to receive unwanted packets
- E. All destination MAC addresses begin with an octet of binary 1s
NEW QUESTION 10
In a PIM-SM environment, which mechanism determines the traffic that a receiver receives?
- A. The receiver explicitly requests its desired traffic from the RP on the shared tree.
- B. The receiver explicitly requests traffic from a single source, which responds by forwarding all traffic.
- C. The RP on the shared tree floods traffic out of all PIM configured interfaces.
- D. The receiver explicitly requests traffic from each desired source, which responds by sending all traffic.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two conditions must be met before separate ISPs can provide interdomain multicast routing? (Choose two.)
- A. Each ISP must configure MSDP to connect its individual multicast administrative domain to the domains at other ISPs.
- B. Each ISP must dedicate a single router to handle multicast traffic between providers.
- C. Each ISP must replace its RP assignment with a global RP.
- D. Each ISP must configure its network to use PIM-DM.
- E. Each ISP must support intradomain multicast routing.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator wants to expand the segment routing global block in upcoming maintenance. The operator must ensure that the changes to the segment routing global block have no adverse impacts on the prefix-sid associated with the loopback0 interface used within the OSPF domain. Which command can the operator use to enforce R2 to have a strict prefix-sid assignment to loopback0? A.
- A. A.B.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an OSPF issue. Router 1 has a neighbor relationship with router 2. Only router 1 classful EIGRP routes can be seen on router 2. In order for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed correctly, which action should be taken?
- A. Router 1 must have the keyword subnets included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
- B. Router 1 must remove the AS number 1 from the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
- C. Router 1 must have the keyword ospf-metric included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
- D. Router 1 must have the keyword metric-type 1 included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator must stop 10.33.33.33/32 from being redistributed into Level 1 router XR1. Which configuration meets this need?
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 has attempted to establish a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel to router 2, but the tunnel has failed. Which statement about this configuration is true?
- A. Router 1 must define an explicit path to router 2
- B. Router 1 and router 2 must define the RSVP bandwidth reserved on the physical interfaces
- C. Router 2 must have a tunnel interface created with router 1 as the destination
- D. Router 1 must have Cisco MPLS TE enabled on interface gigabitethernet0/1
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. XR1 and XR2 are sending the prefix 10.11.11.0/24 to XR3. A configured policy on XR1 is incorrectly prepending AS path 11 11 12 12 onto this prefix. A network operator wants to add a policy onto XR3 that will not allow the falsely prepending prefix from being installed. Which policy configuration applied to the XR3 neighbor configuration for XR1 can accomplish this requirement without impact to other or future received routes?
- B. C.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which statement about enabling segment routing for IGPs is true?
- A. Segment routing must first be enabled under then routing process and then globally
- B. Segment routing must first be enabled globally and then under the routing process
- C. Segment routing can be enabled only under the routing process
- D. Segment routing can be enabled only globally
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer is troubleshooting a connectivity issue across the MPLS network and is verifying the forwarding behavior of packets. Which table does the engineer look at to verify the forwarding behavior of an IP packet as it enters the MPLS network at the ingress LSR?
- A. LFIB
- B. LIB
- C. RIB
- D. FIB
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator is getting the route for 10.11.11 0/24 from two upstream providers on #XR3. The network operator must configure #XR3 to force the 10.11.11.0/24 prefix to route via next hop of 10.0.0.9 as primary when available. Which of these can the operator use the routing policy language for, to enforce this traffic forwarding path?
- A. weight of 0 on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.2
- B. lower local preference on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.2
- C. higher local preference on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.1
- D. weight of 100 on the prefix coming from 192.168.0.1
NEW QUESTION 20
What is used by SR-TE to steer traffic through the network?
- A. shortest path calculated by IGP
- B. dynamic rules
- C. path policy
- D. explicit maps
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-510 dumps! All 300-510 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-510/ (60 New Questions)