300-535 | Abreast Of The Times 300-535 Prep For Automating And Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO) Certification
Act now and download your Cisco 300-535 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 300-535 tutorials. Download Most recent Cisco Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO) exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 300-535 with a classic professional.
Cisco 300-535 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two characteristics of the NFV architecture approach? (Choose two.)
- A. It decouples the network functions from proprietary hardware appliances.
- B. It provides 70% more efficiency of network infrastructure.
- C. It is specially designed for Internet providers.
- D. It is specially designed for telecommunications service providers.
- E. It typically includes a hypervisor.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two data formats are human readable? (Choose two.)
- A. YAML
- B. Apache Arrow
- C. gRPC
- D. binary
- E. JSON
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer needs to configure network devices in an automated way. Which two ways are used to create structured data using YANG to provide REST-like APIs to enable programmability access? (Choose two.)
- A. YAML
- B. JSON
- C. GPB
- D. JSON-RPC
- E. XML
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Git command is needed to stage the file network-deploy.py to then commit the changes to the revision history?
- A. git init network-deploy.py
- B. git add network-deploy.py
- C. git merge network-deploy.py
- D. git commit network-deploy.py
NEW QUESTION 5
What is an interior YANG data node that exists in at most one instance in the data tree and has no value?
- A. listing node
- B. tree node
- C. container node
- D. leaf node
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Based on the YANG presented, what is the correct xpath to retrieve the router named “ios-device” under the “CustomerA” service name?
- A. /ncs:abc_service/CustomerA/ios-device
- B. /abc_service/CustomerA/“ios-device”
- C. /ncs:service/abc_service/“CustomerA”/ios-device
- D. /ncs:services/abc_service/CustomerA/ios-device
NEW QUESTION 7
What tool is used to perform a “what if” failure analysis in a service provider network that is running Segment Routing?
- A. Cisco WAN Automation Engine
- B. Cisco Evolved Programmable Network Manager
- C. Cisco Network Services Orchestrator
- D. Cisco Segment Routing Path Computation Element
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two operations must be used to allow a network engineer to use NETCONF to configure and manage networking devices? (Choose two.)
- A. <get-config>
- B. <open-session>
- C. <close-session>
- D. <remove-config>
- E. <put>
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two commands generate a template using Cisco NSO to build a service package? (Choose two.)
- A. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display template.xml
- B. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display xml | save template.xml
- C. request running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display xml
- D. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0
- E. show running-config devices device ce-ios config ios:interface Loopback 0 | display xml
NEW QUESTION 10
An automation engineer is trying to configure a destination group to use dial-out telemetry with gRPC on a Cisco IOS XR platform. The template created is failing to apply. Which parameters must be configured?
- A. source IP address, source port, encoding, and sampling interval
- B. source IP address, source port, encoding, and protocol
- C. destination IP address, destination port, encoding, and sensor path
- D. destination IP address, destination port, encoding, and protocol
NEW QUESTION 11
A user is debugging a problem with model-driven dial-in/out streams with gRPC for a Cisco IOS XR implementation. There is no streaming data and the path is not resolved when the show telemetry model-driven subscription command is issued on the router. What is the cause of the problem?
- A. The emsd process is not running.
- B. There are polling interval problems.
- C. SNMP is not enabled.
- D. There is no support for IOS XR 64-bit.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. XTC has been configured by an engineer. What does the IPv4 address represent on the snippet?
- A. local address of the router on which it listens for PCEP
- B. configured for the local peer for state synchronization
- C. destination address of the router on which it listens for PCEP
- D. configured for the remote peer for state synchronization
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer updated the skeleton template. How can a device be entered into the YANG Model?
- A. Modify the device instance of the device by referencing the acl_lab variable from our YANG model.
- B. Deploy a service instance that configures a VLAN of all of the devices present in Cisco NSO.
- C. Deploy a service instance that configures a VLAN of a list of devices referenced to the service YANG model.
- D. Modify the device instance by referencing the device variable from our YANG model.
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a simple service package skeleton in Cisco NSO using ncs-make-package –service-skeleton template vlan. Which two steps must be performed to complete the service? (Choose two.)
- A. Create the VLAN service template in XML.
- B. Modify the VLAN FastMap algorithm.
- C. Start the VLAN Python VM.
- D. Create the VLAN service model in YANG.
- E. Compile the VLAN NED.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. After this operation, what else is needed to change the hostname of the router to IOS-XR-SJC-19?
- A. <confirm>
- B. <close-session>
- C. <get-config>
- D. <commit>
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is a format used for the YANG JSON content-type header?
- A. application/vnd/yang.data+json
- B. application/vnd.yang.data+json
- C. application/yang.data.json
- D. application/vnd.yang.data json
NEW QUESTION 17
After a configuration request is sent using NETCONF, which call releases any locks and resources associated with the session?
- A. <exit-operation>
- B. <close-activity>
- C. <close-session>
- D. <boot-app>
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. What is the result of the Ansible task?
- A. It configures a Cisco IOS XR router with BGP AS65000 with two neighbors and redistributes OSPF into BGP.
- B. It validates the BGP configuration on a Cisco IOS XR router, but it is a read-only module and cannot modify the configuration on the router.
- C. It validates the BGP configuration on a Cisco IOS XE router, but it is a check mode-only network module and cannot modify the configuration on the router.
- D. It configures a Cisco IOS router with BGP on AS500 and redistributes OSPF into BGP.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which data format should be used to serialize structured data in the most compact way?
- A. protobufs
- B. YAML
- C. JSON
- D. XML
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. What is the effect of the script on the device?
- A. All interfaces except GigabitEthernet2 are reset to their default configurations.
- B. It replaces the entire configuration for GigabitEthernet2 on the device using RESTCONF.
- C. It merges the new configuration with the existing configuration on the device using RESTCONF.
- D. It compares the configuration to the devic
- E. If it matches, the device sends back an HTTP 204 status code.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which schema allows device configuration elements to be enclosed within a remote procedure call message when NETCONF is implemented?
- A. JSON-RPC
- B. XML
- C. YAML
- D. JSON
NEW QUESTION 22
What are two advantages of using Python virtual environments? (Choose two.)
- A. They allow for multiple Python projects to use different versions of the same dependency without conflict.
- B. They allow multiple Python applications to share virtual memory between subprocesses.
- C. They allow for isolated environments where each can use a different version of Python.
- D. They allow for all Python projects to utilize the same set of shared dependencies.
- E. They allow for multiple virtual machines to share a single Python environment.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which NETCONF datastore is locked while the network device configuration is edited?
- A. running
- B. common
- C. startup
- D. working
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit. Regarding the Python script using YDK, what is the result for a device that is running Cisco IOS XR Software?
- A. retrieves the system time
- B. configures the system time
- C. prints the uptime of the CRUDService
- D. prints the system uptime
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to the exhibit. What is the significance of “*” before the “father” leaf that is shown in the pyang tree output?
- A. It is a node list in a leaf type node.
- B. The father leaf is a key in the family list type.
- C. The leaf father is read-write in the family list.
- D. The node father is read-only in the family list.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-535 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/300-535-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As Version)