300-615 | The Secret Of Cisco 300-615 Testing Engine
we provide Guaranteed Cisco 300-615 practice exam which are the best for clearing 300-615 test, and to get certified by Cisco Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT). The 300-615 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 300-615 exam. Crack your Cisco 300-615 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 300-615 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is troubleshooting a packet flow from an access leaf to spine. Which EVPN routes are expected on this connection?
- A. EVPN Type 1-5
- B. EVPN Type 0,9,15
- C. EVPN Type 9-15
- D. EVPN Type 0,16
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is troubleshooting a custom AV pair that was created by a client on an external authentication server to map a read-only role for a specific security domain. Which AV pair solves the problem?
- A. shell:domains=Security_Domain_1//Read_Role_1|Read_Role_2
- B. shell:domains=Security_Domain_1/Write_Role_1|Read_Role_2
- C. shell=Security_Domain_1/Read_Role_1|Read_Role_2
- D. shell:domains=Security_Domain_1/Read_Role_1|Read_Role_2
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. A switch is being downgraded to an earlier release because of a problem with the current release. After the switch is downgraded, it can no longer forward traffic. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Enable ISSD after the downgrade is complete.
- B. Roll back to the original image.
- C. Reload the switch.
- D. Shut and no shut the interfaces to the FEX.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. Interface fc1/5 is offline. Which action should be taken to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Activate the correct zoneset for VSAN 100.
- B. Update the FLOGI database to contain the FLOGI entries for interface fc1/5 in VSAN 100.
- C. Update the FCNs database to contain names for VSAN 100.
- D. Configure the upstream ports and the server ports to be in VSAN 100.
NEW QUESTION 5
A fabric interconnect fails to start and the console displays the loader prompt. Which two actions resolve the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Load an uncorrupt bootloader image.
- B. Load an uncorrupt kickstart image.
- C. Reconnect L1/L2 cables between the Fis.
- D. Reformat the fabric interconnect.
- E. Load the correct version of the boot image.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is investigating a role mapping issue on a switch. The users report that they cannot view the IP addresses under the tenant “corp”. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Add the users to the RADIUS server.
- B. Update the UNIX ID.
- C. Configure the correct secret password between the APIC and the RADIUS server.
- D. Add the updated avpair to include/corp/admin/
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer is troubleshooting a fabric discovery failure. Which two requirements must an engineer verify about switch connectivity to solve the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. A Cisco APIC must be attached to a spine node only.
- B. A Cisco APIC must be attached to leaf nodes.
- C. Spine nodes must connect to other spine nodes.
- D. A Cisco APIC must be dual-attached to two separate spine nodes.
- E. Leaf nodes must connect to spine nodes only.
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer discovers that an NPV/NPIV uplink experiences a heavy load and plans to add more uplinks. Which statement about what occurs when the new uplinks are added is true?
- A. Only new connections use the new uplinks automatically.
- B. Paths must be defined before new connections can use the new uplinks.
- C. All connections must be reset before the new uplinks can be used.
- D. New and existing connections use the new uplinks automatically.
NEW QUESTION 9
One of Cisco Nexus Series interfaces has become errdisabled with the error message “DCX-No ACK in 100 PDUs”. What is the cause of this error?
- A. The host has not responded to the Control Sub-TLV DCBX exchanges of the switch.
- B. The acknowledgement number in the server response has not incremented for 100 exchanges.
- C. Cisco Discovery Protocol is disabled on the switch.
- D. LLDP is disabled on the switch.
NEW QUESTION 10
A Fibre Channel interface on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch receives bit errors, and the switch disables the interface. A temporary workaround must be implemented before the root cause is identified. Which action does an engineer take to prevent this issue from reoccurring?
- A. Verify that the SFPs are supported.
- B. Change the SFP to operate at 4 Gbps instead of 2 Gbps.
- C. Run the shutdown and then no shutdown command on the interface.
- D. Run the switchport ignore bit-errors command on the interface.
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer is troubleshooting a failed DCBX exchange between a server and a Cisco Nexus switch. Which action allows DCBX to successfully negotiate?
- A. Enable ETS
- B. Enable PFC.
- C. Enable Cisco Discovery Protocol.
- D. Enable LLDP.
NEW QUESTION 12
An IOM fails during a firmware upgrade and is unresponsive. Which action recovers the module?
- A. Restore UCSM configuration from backup.
- B. Roll back to the previous firmware.
- C. Use AutoInstall to reinstall the firmware.
- D. From the peer IOM, reset the faulty module.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to an exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an upgrade failure on a switch. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Save the system image in NVRAM.
- B. Use the same system image as the kickstart image.
- C. Load a new system image.
- D. Reload the same system image.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. A new Cisco Nexus 5548 Switch connects to a network. SAN switching is configured on the switch. The switch fc2/10 NP uplink is shown in the exhibit. Which action ensures that fc2/10 is in an up state?
- A. Replace the SFP port module in fc2/10.
- B. Configure the admin port type E on the upstream switch that connects the port.
- C. Enable NPIV on the upstream switch that connects the port.
- D. Configure the BB_credit buffers on the upstream switch that connects the port.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. The HSRP configuration in the exhibit fails to function. Which action resolves this issue?
- A. Enable IP redirects.
- B. Set the MTU to 1500 bytes.
- C. Configure HSRP version 2.
- D. Configure the same HSRP group on both devices.
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer must replace a failed memory on a Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server. After the replacement was done, the server has a “resolve slot” warning. Which server maintenance action resolves the issue?
- A. Perform diagnostic interrupt on the server.
- B. Re-acknowlegement the server.
- C. Reset the server.
- D. Decomission the server.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. Sw1 and Sw2 are two Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches that run Cisco NX-OS. They are VTEPs in the same vPC domain. Which statement describes what happens in this scenario?
- A. Sw1 drops all traffic because there is no (S, G) OIF list to encapsulate VXLAN multicast packets and send them out to the underlay network through the uplink interfaces.
- B. Sw1 performs the VxLAN multicast encapsulation and decapsulation for all traffic associated with the VxLAN VNIs.
- C. Sw1 and switch 2 perform the VxLAN multicast encapsulation and decapsulation for all traffic associated with the VxLAN VNIs, depending on the hashing.
- D. Sw2 did not send an IP PIM register to the rendezvous point for the multicast group of the VXLAN VNI.
NEW QUESTION 18
A network administrator attempts to install an application in the Cisco NX-OS Guest shell and receives an error that there is not enough space on the disk. Which command must the administrator run to increase the disk space available in the Guest shell?
- A. guestshell growdisk rootfs [size-in-MB]
- B. guestshell pvextend rootfs [size-in-MB]
- C. guestshell resize rootfs [size-in-MB]
- D. guestshell resize2fs rootfs [size-in-MB]
NEW QUESTION 19
A request to activate the port security database is rejected. Which action do you perform to investigate the cause of the issue?
- A. Enable the auto-learning feature.
- B. Use the force option to identify rejected devices.
- C. Find conflicting entries between the active and configuration databases.
- D. Verify that devices are fully attached to the active database.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. After the configuration is performed, guestshell continues to use 2%CPU. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Resync the database
- B. Recreate the guestshell
- C. Reboot the guestshell
- D. Reboot the switch
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 300-615 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 300-615 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-615/ (0 Q&As Dumps)