300-620 | Far Out Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) 300-620 Pdf
Exam Code: 300-620 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-620 Exam.
Cisco 300-620 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
An engineer is implementing a Cisco ACI data center network that includes Cisco Nexus 2000 Series 10G fabric extenders. Which physical topology is supported?
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of profile needs to be created to deploy an access port policy group?
- A. attachable entity
- B. Pod
- C. module
- D. leaf interface
NEW QUESTION 3
What does a bridge domain represent?
- A. Layer 3 cloud
- B. Layer 2 forwarding construct
- C. tenant
- D. physical domain
NEW QUESTION 4
Which type of policy configures the suppression of faults that are generated from a port being down?
- A. fault lifecycle assignment
- B. event lifecycle assignment
- C. fault severity assignment
- D. event severity assignment
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is integrating a VMware vCenter with Cisco ACI VMM domain configuration. ACI creates port-group names with the format of “Tenant | Application | EPG”. Which configuration option is used to generate port groups with names formatted as “Tenant=Application=EPG”?
- A. enable tag collection
- B. security domains
- C. delimiter
- D. virtual switch name
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement regarding ACI Multi-Pod and TEP pool is true?
- A. The IP addresses used in the IPN network can overlap TEP pool of the APIC.
- B. A different TEP pool must be assigned to each Pod.
- C. The Pod1 TEP pool must be split and a portion of the TEP pool allocated to each Pod.
- D. The same TEP pool is used in all Pods.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which table holds IP address, MAC address and VXLAN/VLAN information on a Cisco ACI leaf?
- A. endpoint
- B. adjacency
- C. RIB
- D. ARP
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is configuring a VRF for a tenant named Cisco. Drag and drop the child objects on the left onto the correct containers on the right for this configuration.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two components should be configured as route reflectors in the ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. Spine1
- B. apic1
- C. Spine2
- D. Leaf1
- E. Leaf2
- F. apic2
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer is implementing a connection that represents an external bridged network. Which two configurations are used? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 2 remote fabric
- B. Layer 2 outside
- C. Layers 2 internal
- D. Static path binding
- E. VXLAN outside
NEW QUESTION 11
In the context of VMM, which protocol between ACI leaf and compute hosts ensures that the policies are pushed to the leaf switches for immediate and on demand resolution immediacy?
- A. VXLAN
- B. LLDP
- C. ISIS
- D. STP
NEW QUESTION 12
Which protocol does ACI use to securely sane the configuration in a remote location?
- A. SCP
- B. HTTPS
- C. TFTP
- D. FTP
NEW QUESTION 13
Which setting prevents the learning of Endpoint IP addresses whose subnet does not match the bridge domain subnet?
- A. “Limit IP learning to network” setting within the bridge domain.
- B. “Limit IP learning to subnet” setting within the EPG.
- C. “Limit IP learning to network” setting within the EPG.
- D. “Limit IP learning to subnet” setting within the bridge domain.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which attribute should be configured for each user to enable RADIUS for external authentication in Cisco ACI?
- A. cisco-security domain
- B. cisco-auth-features
- C. cisco-aci-role
- D. cisco-av-pair
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements regarding ACI Multi-Site are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The Multi-Site orchestrator must be directly attached to one ACI leaf.
- B. Routers in the Inter-Site network must run OSPF, DHCP relay, and MP-BGP.
- C. ACI Multi-Site is a solution that supports a dedicated APIC cluster per site.
- D. ACI Multi-Site is a solution that allows one APIC cluster to manage multiple ACI sites.
- E. The Inter-Site network routers should run OSPF to establish peering with the spines.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which Adjacency Type value should be set when the client endpoint and the service node interface are in a different subnet?
- A. Routed
- B. Unicast
- C. L3Out
- D. L3
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer configured a bridge domain with the hardware-proxy option for Layer 2 unknown unicast traffic. Which statement is true about this configuration?
- A. The leaf switch drops the Layer 2 unknown unicast packet if it is unable to find the MAC address in the local forwarding tables.
- B. The Layer 2 unknown hardware proxy lacks support of the topology change notification.
- C. The leaf switch forwards the Layers 2 unknown unicast packets to all other leaf switches if it is unable to find the MAC address in its local forwarding tables.
- D. The spine switch drops the Layer 2 unknown unicast packet if it is unable to find the MAC address in the proxy database.
NEW QUESTION 18
When Cisco ACI connects to an outside Layers 2 network, where does the ACI fabric flood the STP BPDU frame?
- A. within the bridge domain
- B. within the APIC
- C. within the access encap VLAN
- D. between all the spine and leaf switches
NEW QUESTION 19
Which components must be configured for the BGP Route Reflector policy to take effect?
- A. spine fabric interface overrides and profiles
- B. access policies and profiles
- C. pod policy groups and profiles
- D. leaf fabric interface overrides and profiles
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two dynamic routing protocols are supported when using Cisco ACI to connect to an external Layer 3 network? (Choose two.)
- A. iBGP
- B. VXLAN
- C. IS-IS
- D. RIPv2
- E. eBGP
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-620 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-620/ (New 0 Q&As)