300-710 | Top Tips Of Down To Date 300-710 Exam Price
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 300-710 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300-710 Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF) exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Ucertify 300-710 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-710 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two actions can be used in an access control policy rule? (Choose two.)
- A. Block with Reset
- B. Monitor
- C. Analyze
- D. Discover
- E. Block ALL
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two types of objects are reusable and supported by Cisco FMC? (Choose two.)
- A. dynamic key mapping objects that help link HTTP and HTTPS GET requests to Layer 7 application protocols.
- B. reputation-based objects that represent Security Intelligence feeds and lists, application filters based on category and reputation, and file lists
- C. network-based objects that represent IP address and networks, port/protocols pairs, VLAN tags, security zones, and origin/destination country
- D. network-based objects that represent FQDN mappings and networks, port/protocol pairs, VXLAN tags, security zones and origin/destination country
- E. reputation-based objects, such as URL categories
NEW QUESTION 3
Which command is typed at the CLI on the primary Cisco FTD unit to temporarily stop running high-availability?
- A. configure high-availability resume
- B. configure high-availability disable
- C. system support network-options
- D. configure high-availability suspend
NEW QUESTION 4
How many report templates does the Cisco Firepower Management Center support?
- A. 20
- B. 10
- C. 5
- D. unlimited
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command is run on an FTD unit to associate the unit to an FMC manager that is at IP address 10.0.0.10, and that has the registration key Cisco123?
- A. configure manager local 10.0.0.10 Cisco123
- B. configure manager add Cisco123 10.0.0.10
- C. configure manager local Cisco123 10.0.0.10
- D. configure manager add 10.0.0.10 Cisco123
NEW QUESTION 6
What is a functionality of port objects in Cisco FMC?
- A. to mix transport protocols when setting both source and destination port conditions in a rule
- B. to represent protocols other than TCP, UDP, and ICMP
- C. to represent all protocols in the same way
- D. to add any protocol other than TCP or UDP for source port conditions in access control rules.
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the maximum SHA level of filtering that Threat Intelligence Director supports?
- A. SHA-1024
- B. SHA-4096
- C. SHA-512
- D. SHA-256
NEW QUESTION 8
Which action should you take when Cisco Threat Response notifies you that AMP has identified a file as malware?
- A. Add the malicious file to the block list.
- B. Send a snapshot to Cisco for technical support.
- C. Forward the result of the investigation to an external threat-analysis engine.
- D. Wait for Cisco Threat Response to automatically block the malware.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the difference between inline and inline tap on Cisco Firepower?
- A. Inline tap mode can send a copy of the traffic to another device.
- B. Inline tap mode does full packet capture.
- C. Inline mode cannot do SSL decryption.
- D. Inline mode can drop malicious traffic.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which object type supports object overrides?
- A. time range
- B. security group tag
- C. network object
- D. DNS server group
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a result of enabling Cisco FTD clustering?
- A. For the dynamic routing feature, if the master unit fails, the newly elected master unit maintains all existing connections.
- B. Integrated Routing and Bridging is supported on the master unit.
- C. Site-to-site VPN functionality is limited to the master unit, and all VPN connections are dropped if the master unit fails.
- D. All Firepower appliances can support Cisco FTD clustering.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two features of Cisco AMP for Endpoints allow for an uploaded file to be blocked? (Choose two.)
- A. application blocking
- B. simple custom detection
- C. file repository
- D. exclusions
- E. application whitelisting
NEW QUESTION 13
After deploying a network-monitoring tool to manage and monitor networking devices in your organization, you realize that you need to manually upload an MIB for the Cisco FMC. In which folder should you upload the MIB file?
- A. /etc/sf/DCMIB.ALERT
- B. /sf/etc/DCEALERT.MIB
- C. /etc/sf/DCEALERT.MIB
- D. system/etc/DCEALERT.MIB
NEW QUESTION 14
Which action should be taken after editing an object that is used inside an access control policy?
- A. Delete the existing object in use.
- B. Refresh the Cisco FMC GUI for the access control policy.
- C. Redeploy the updated configuration.
- D. Create another rule using a different object name.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Firepower feature allows users to configure bridges in routed mode and enables devices to perform Layer 2 switching between interfaces?
- A. FlexConfig
- B. BDI
- C. SGT
- D. IRB
NEW QUESTION 16
A network engineer is configuring URL Filtering on Firepower Threat Defense. Which two port requirements on the Firepower Management Center must be validated to allow communication with the cloud service? (Choose two.)
- A. outbound port TCP/443
- B. inbound port TCP/80
- C. outbound port TCP/8080
- D. inbound port TCP/443
- E. outbound port TCP/80
NEW QUESTION 17
Within Cisco Firepower Management Center, where does a user add or modify widgets?
- A. dashboard
- B. reporting
- C. context explorer
- D. summary tool
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements about deleting and re-adding a device to Cisco FMC are true? (Choose two.)
- A. An option to re-apply NAT and VPN policies during registration is available, so users do not need to re-apply the policies after registration is completed.
- B. Before re-adding the device in Cisco FMC, you must add the manager back in the device.
- C. No option to delete and re-add a device is available in the Cisco FMC web interface.
- D. The Cisco FMC web interface prompts users to re-apply access control policies.
- E. No option to re-apply NAT and VPN policies during registration is available, so users need to re-apply the policies after registration is completed.
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the benefit of selecting the trace option for packet capture?
- A. The option indicates whether the packet was dropped or successful.
- B. The option indicated whether the destination host responds through a different path.
- C. The option limits the number of packets that are captured.
- D. The option captures details of each packet.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which protocol establishes network redundancy in a switched Firepower device deployment?
- A. STP
- B. HSRP
- C. GLBP
- D. VRRP
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-710 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/300-710-pdf-download.html (New 0 Q&As Version)