300-715 | High Quality Cisco 300-715 Testing Engine Online
Act now and download your Cisco 300-715 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 300-715 tutorials. Download Update Cisco Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 300-715 with a classic professional.
Online Cisco 300-715 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which port does Cisco ISE use for native supplicant provisioning of a Windows laptop?
- A. TCP 8905
- B. TCP 8909
- C. TCP 443
- D. UDP 1812
NEW QUESTION 2
When configuring Active Directory groups, what does the Cisco ISE use to resolve ambiguous group names?
- A. MIB
- B. SID
- C. MAB
- D. TGT
NEW QUESTION 3
Which interface-level command is needed to turn on 802.1X authentication?
- A. dot1x system-auth-control
- B. dot1x pae authenticator
- C. aaa server radius dynamic-author
- D. authentication host-mode single- host
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Cisco ISE service allows an engineer to check the compliance of endpoints before connecting to the network?
- A. qualys
- B. posture
- C. personas
- D. nexpose
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a method for transporting security group tags throughout the network?
- A. by embedding the security group tag in the 802.1Q header
- B. by the Security Group Tag Exchange Protocol
- C. by enabling 802.1AE on every network device
- D. by embedding the security group tag in the IP header
NEW QUESTION 6
Which configuration is required in the Cisco ISE authentication policy to allow Central Web Authentication?
- A. MAB and if user not found, continue
- B. MAB and if authentication failed, continue
- C. Dot1x and if authentication failed, continue
- D. Dot1x and if user not found, continue
NEW QUESTION 7
Which command displays all 802.1X/MAB sessions that are active on the switch ports of a Cisco Catalyst switch?
- A. show authentication sessions interface Gi1/0/x output
- B. show authentication sessions
- C. show authentication sessions output
- D. show authentication sessions interface Gi 1/0/x
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two benefits of TACACS+ versus RADIUS for device administration? (Choose two.)
- A. TACACS+ has command authorization, and RADIUS does not.
- B. TACACS+ uses UDP, and RADIUS uses TCP.
- C. TACACS+ supports 802.1X, and RADIUS supports MAB.
- D. TACACS+ provides the service type, and RADIUS does not.
- E. TACACS+ encrypts the whole payload, and RADIUS encrypts only the password.
NEW QUESTION 9
What must be configured on the Cisco ISE authentication policy for unknown MAC addresses/identities for successful authentication?
- A. continue
- B. pass
- C. drop
- D. reject
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two components of the posture requirement when configuring Cisco ISE posture? (Choose two.)
- A. Client Provisioning portal
- B. remediation actions
- C. updates
- D. access policy
- E. conditions
NEW QUESTION 11
Which use case validates a change of authorization?
- A. An endpoint that is disconnected from the network is discovered.
- B. Endpoints are created through device registration for the guests.
- C. An endpoint profiling policy is changed for authorization policy.
- D. An authenticated, wired EAP-capable endpoint is discovered.
NEW QUESTION 12
What does the dot1x system-auth-control command do?
- A. globally enables 802.1x
- B. causes a network access switch not to track 802.1x sessions
- C. enables 802.1x on a network access device interface
- D. causes a network access switch to track 802.1x sessions
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are two characteristics of TACACS+? (Choose two.)
- A. It separates authorization and authentication functions.
- B. It combines authorization and authentication functions.
- C. It uses UDP port 49.
- D. It encrypts the password only.
- E. It uses TCP port 49.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which protocol must be allowed for a BYOD device to access the BYOD portal?
- A. HTTPS
- B. HTTP
- C. SSH
- D. SMTP
NEW QUESTION 15
What occurs when a Cisco ISE distributed deployment has two nodes and the secondary node is deregistered?
- A. The secondary node restarts.
- B. The primary node restarts.
- C. Both nodes restart.
- D. The primary node becomes standalone.
NEW QUESTION 16
Drag the Cisco ISE node types from the left onto the appropriate purposes on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the purpose of the ip http server
command on a switch?
- A. It enables the https server for users for web authentication.
- B. It enables dot1x authentication on the switch.
- C. It enables MAB authentication on the switch.
- D. It enables the switch to redirect users for web authentication.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which default endpoint identity group does an endpoint that does not match any profile in Cisco ISE become a member of?
- A. blacklist
- B. unknown
- C. whitelist
- D. profiled
- E. endpoint
NEW QUESTION 19
What is a characteristic of the UDP protocol?
- A. UDP can detect when a server is down.
- B. UDP can detect when a server is slow.
- C. UDP offers best-effort delivery.
- D. UDP offers information about a non-existent server.
NEW QUESTION 20
What must match between Cisco ISE and the network access device to successfully authenticate endpoints?
- A. shared secret
- B. profile
- C. certificate
- D. SNMP version
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two task types are included in the Cisco ISE common tasks support for TACACS+ profiles? (Choose two.)
- A. ASA
- B. Firepower
- C. Shell
- D. WLC
- E. IOS
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest 300-715 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 300-715 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/300-715-pdf-download.html (60 Q&As Dumps)