300-820 | The Renewal Guide To 300-820 Vce
Want to know Examcollection 300-820 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) certification experience? Study Downloadable Cisco 300-820 answers to Improved 300-820 questions at Examcollection. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-820 (Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI)) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-820 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement about scheduling Expressway backups is true?
- A. It is not supported on the application.
- B. It is allowed from the application CLI of the Expressway only.
- C. It is allowed from the application CLI and GUI of the Expressway.
- D. It is allowed from the application GUI of the Expressway only.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about Cisco Webex Video Mesh Nodes are true? (Choose two.)
- A. When Expressway Core works with VMN clusters, Expressway Core decides which VMN is used for signaling/media connection.
- B. Cloud-registered devices choose a VMN cluster based on the lowest STUN round trip delay.
- C. The cascading traffic between VMN must bypass the firewall.
- D. When Cisco Unified Communications Manager works with multiple VMNs, Cisco Unified CM decides which VMN is used for signaling connection.
- E. A VMN can terminate a media connection while operating in maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 3
When an Expressway-E is configured for static NAT, which Session Description Protocol attribute is modified to reflect the NAT address?
- A. SDP b-line
- B. SIP record route
- C. SDP c-line
- D. SDP m-line
NEW QUESTION 4
Which part of a hybrid cloud-based deployment with Cisco Webex Messenger Service is used for meeting capabilities?
- A. Cisco Unified CM is always used for meeting capabilities.
- B. Depending on the media flow, the Webex Meeting Center or local Cisco Unified CM meeting resources are used for meeting capabilities.
- C. Depending on the origin of the user, the Webex Meeting Center or local Cisco Unified Communications Manager meeting resources are used for meeting capabilities.
- D. Cisco Webex Meeting Center is always used for meeting capabilities.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is one of the user-related prerequisites for Jabber Team Messaging Mode Installation?
- A. Create user accounts in Cisco Webex Control Hub only.
- B. Create user accounts in Cisco Unified Communications Manager only.
- C. Create user accounts in Cisco Unified IM and Presence.
- D. Create user accounts in Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Webex Control Hub.
NEW QUESTION 6
Where are voice calls handled in a Cisco Jabber hybrid cloud-based deployment with Cisco Webex Platform Service?
- A. Voice calls use Webex Calling platform for call control and use hybrid media nodes for local conferencing.
- B. Voice calls use local media nodes to keep traffic internal for internal traffic and use Webex Calling for external calls.
- C. Voice call use Cisco Unified Communications Manager for local calls and Webex Calling for external calls.
- D. Voice calls use local Cisco Unified Communications Manager for all calls.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two items are configured when deploying a B2B collaboration solution? (Choose two.)
- A. SIP trunk between Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway-C
- B. search rules in Cisco Expressway-E
- C. SIP trunk between Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway-E
- D. traversal client on a Cisco Expressway-E
- E. DNS zone on a Cisco Expressway-C
NEW QUESTION 8
What is a key configuration requirement for Hybrid Message Service High Availability deployment with multiple IM and Presence clusters?
- A. You must have the Intercluster Sync Agent working across your IM and Presence clusters.
- B. You must have the Intercluster Lookup Service working across all of your IM and Presence clusters.
- C. Your IM and Presence Service clusters must have Multiple Device Messaging disabled.
- D. AXL service should be activated only on the publisher of each IM and Presence cluster.
NEW QUESTION 9
Jabber cannot log in via Mobile and Remote Access. You inspect Expressway-C logs and see this error message: XCP_JABBERD Detail="Unable to connect to host '%IP%', port 7400:(111) Connection refused"
Which is the cause of this issue?
- A. Rich Media Session licenses are not activated on Expressway-E.
- B. Expressway-E is listening on the wrong IP interface.
- C. The destination port for Expressway-E is set to 7400 instead of 8443 on the Expressway-C.
- D. The XCP Service is not activated on Expressway-E.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. Mobile Cisco Jabber cannot register with on-premises Cisco Unified Communications Manager using Mobile and Remote Access. Some logs were captured on Expressway Edge. Which action corrects this problem?
- A. Ensure that the peer address does not match the Common Name on certificate.
- B. Ensure that the _cisco-uds SRV record has been configured.
- C. Ensure that the credential has been entered correctly.
- D. Ensure that the SIP domains are added on Expressway Core.
NEW QUESTION 11
In a Mobile and Remote Access deployment, where must communications be encrypted with TLS?
- A. Cisco Expressway-E and endpoints outside the enterprise
- B. Cisco Expressway-C, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and IM&P
- C. Cisco Expressway-C, Cisco Expressway-E, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. Cisco Expressway-C, Cisco Expressway-E, and endpoints outside the enterprise
NEW QUESTION 12
Which role does Call Policy play when preventing toll fraud on Expressways?
- A. It controls which calls are allowed, which calls are rejected, and which calls are redirected to a different destination.
- B. It changes the calling and called number on a call.
- C. It changes the audio protocol used by a call through Expressways.
- D. It changes the audio codec used in a call through Expressways.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. An ISDN gateway is registered to Expressway-C with a prefix of 9 and/or it has a neighbor zone specified that routes calls starting with a 9. Which value should be entered into the "Source" field to prevent toll fraud regardless at origin of the call?
- A. Traversal Zone
- B. Any
- C. Neighbor Zone
- D. All
NEW QUESTION 14
A Jabber user is being prompted to trust the Expressway-E certificate when using Mobile and Remote Access. The administrator has validated that the Expressway-E certificate is being trusted by the machine running the Jabber client.
What else can be done to solve this problem?
- A. Create a new CSR with new information on the SAN field.
- B. Include Cisco Unified Communications Manager registration domain in the Expressway-E certificate as a SAN.
- C. Change the domain name.
- D. Change the FQDN of the Expressway.
NEW QUESTION 15
A company has enabled ICE to optimize call flows and improve video quality between their Cisco Collaboration endpoints internally and externally.
For which reason would you see activity on the TURN server when a call is established between two external endpoints?
- A. The video call is using encryption, which is not supported by ICE with CUCM 12.5
- B. ICE cannot reduce the packet loss on the link
- C. A STUN cannot punch holes in the firewall
- D. The video call is using 4K resolution, which is not supported by ICE with CUCM 12.5
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two licenses are required for the B2B feature to work? (Choose two.)
- A. Traversal Server
- B. TURN Relays
- C. Rich Media Sessions
- D. Advanced Networking
- E. Device Provisioning
NEW QUESTION 17
Which zone is required between Expressway-E and Expressway-C in Mobile and Remote Access deployments?
- A. Unified Communications traversal zone
- B. neighbor zone
- C. DNS zone
- D. traversal zone
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements about Expressway media traversal are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Expressway Control is the traversal server installed in the DMZ.
- B. The Expressway Edge must be put in a firewall DMZ segment.
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager zone can be either traversal server or client.
- D. The Unified Communications traversal zone can be used for Mobile and Remote Access.
- E. Both Expressway Edge interfaces can be NATed.
NEW QUESTION 19
With QoS enabled, which two statements about the Cisco Webex Video Mesh Node signaling and media traffic are true? (Choose two.)
- A. From VMN to CUCM SIP endpoints, the source UDP ports from 52500 to 62999 is used for audio traffic.
- B. From VMN to Webex Teams clients, the source UDP port 5004 is used for video traffic.
- C. From Webex cloud to VMN, the source UDP port 9000 is used for audio traffic.
- D. From VMN to video endpoints, the destination UDP port 5004 is used for audio traffic.
- E. From VMN to Webex cloud, the destination UDP port 9000 is used for video traffic.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. Which description of the transformation is true?
- A. It converts email@example.com:<port> to firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. It changes all patterns that begin with email@example.com:<port> to firstname.lastname@example.org
- C. It changes email@example.com:<port> to firstname.lastname@example.org
- D. It converts email@example.com:<port> to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-820 dumps! All 300-820 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-820/ (0 New Questions)