300-910 | What Approved 300-910 Questions Pool Is
Exam Code: 300-910 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 300-910 Exam.
Also have 300-910 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which method is a safe way to provide a username/password combination to an application running as a service in a Docker container?
- A. encode the value with base64 in a secure DNS CTEXT entry
- B. as an environment variable in the Dockerfile
- C. Docker environment variable
- D. Docker secrets
NEW QUESTION 2
A developer has created a deployment that should launch a pod to run their database service. The pod should launch with a metadata name of “Cisco-DB," and the developer has added it to the "Cisco" namespace in their deployment.
Which Kubernetes command confirms that the service is running and usable?
- A. kubectl -n Cisco get services | grep “Cisco-DB”
- B. kubectl -n Cisco get pods | grep “Cisco-DB”
- C. kubectl get pods | grep “Cisco-DB”
- D. kubectl -n Cisco get service | grep “Cisco-DB”
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. What is the user doing with Drone in this automated test?
- A. testing Alpine Linux versus Ubuntu Linux
- B. testing a PostgreSQL DB against multiple architectures
- C. testing only the amd64 architecture
- D. testing PostgreSQL deployment in an Alpine Linux VM
NEW QUESTION 4
When DevOps practices are integrated into an existing organization, which two characteristics are positive indicators of DevOps maturity? (Choose two.)
- A. mean time between success
- B. mean time to recover
- C. cone testing
- D. change lead time
- E. age of codebase
NEW QUESTION 5
Which type of testing should be integrated into a CI/CD pipeline to ensure the correct behavior of all of the modules in the source code that were developed using TDD?
- A. soak testing
- B. unit testing
- C. load testing
- D. volume testing
NEW QUESTION 6
Configuration changes to the production network devices are performed by a CI/CD pipeline. The code repository and the CI tool are running on separate servers. Some configuration changes are pushed to the code repository, but the pipeline did not start.
Why did the pipeline fail to start?
- A. The CI server was not configured as a Git remote for the repository.
- B. The webhook call from the code repository did not reach the CI server.
- C. Configuration changes must be sent to the pipeline, which then updates the repository.
- D. The pipeline must be started manually after the code repository is updated.
NEW QUESTION 7
The E-commerce application is being monitored using AppDynamics. AppDynamics has noticed that the application response has degraded and has identified some thread contention that might be the cause of the delays.
Where in the interface does AppDynamics bring this to your attention?
- A. Potential Issues section of an individual transaction
- B. Transaction Score graph of a business transaction
- C. Code Deadlock section of the Event List
- D. Slow Calls and Errors tab of the application
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. The exhibit shows the output of an Ansible task that prints the contents of the show_ip_int_brief variable that was registered in a different task in the playbook. Which expression is used to print the output of the command without its header row?
- A. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’]
- B. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’][1:]
- C. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’][1:]
- D. show_ip_int_brief[‘stdout_lines’]
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two actions help limit the attack surface of your Docker container? (Choose two.)
- A. Run only a single service in each container.
- B. Run all services in a single image.
- C. Use version tags for base images and dependencies.
- D. Use Kali Linux as a base image.
- E. Download images over HTTPS supporting sites.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two characteristics of a build tool that is used in an automated build pipeline? (Choose two.)
- A. It runs unit tests against code that is committed.
- B. It builds your software on the production environment.
- C. It builds your software when changes are committed.
- D. It builds your software every 500 milliseconds.
- E. It must have a plug-in for Puppet and Maven.
NEW QUESTION 11
An end user is seeing long web page load times on the internal business application that they are trying to view. The user is seeing this issue across multiple web browsers, and other users encounter the same issue. Which action should the system administrator take to start looking for the cause of this issue?
- A. Check to make sure Nginx is running.
- B. Check for response times in Nginx logs.
- C. Check to make sure the web API response is coming back in JSON.
- D. Check the size of the database that the application is using.
NEW QUESTION 12
Microservices architecture pattern has been applied and the system has been architected as a set of services. Each service is deployed as a set of instances for throughput and availability. In which two ways are these services packaged and deployed? (Choose two.)
- A. Service instances must be isolated from one another.
- B. Service must be independently deployable and scalable.
- C. Service are written using the same languages, frameworks, and framework versions.
- D. Service must be dependent, deployable, and scalable.
- E. Service instances do not need to be isolated from one another.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which interface is most commonly used to integrate logging, monitoring, and alerting applications into your CI/CD pipeline?
- A. AMQP
- B. SNMP
- C. SSH
- D. REST
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two elements help to secure your API keys? (Choose two.)
- A. ramdomness
- B. SHA1
- C. triple AES
- D. rotation
- E. dictionary
NEW QUESTION 15
What is chaos engineering?
- A. designing an application with fuzzy logic that makes it hard to predict
- B. a product engineering approach that lacks a formal methodology
- C. splitting a project between teams that do not communicate with each other
- D. introducing problems into a system to study behavior and improve reliability
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. What is causing the requests code to fail?
- A. Rython3 is not compatible with requests.
- B. The requests library is not imported.
- C. The requests library is not installed.
- D. The requests coming into stdin fail because device_ip cannot be parsed.
NEW QUESTION 17
A DevOps engineer must validate the working state of the network before implementing a CI/CD pipeline model. Which configuration management tool is designed to accomplish this?
- A. Jenkins
- B. Genie CLI
- C. Travis CI
- D. Python YAML data libraries
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-910 dumps in VCE and PDF From Thedumpscentre.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/300-910-dumps/ (New 0 Q&As Version)