312-50v11 | A Review Of Downloadable 312-50v11 Pdf
Actualtests offers free demo for 312-50v11 exam. "Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)", also known as 312-50v11 exam, is a EC-Council Certification. This set of posts, Passing the EC-Council 312-50v11 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 312-50v11 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real EC-Council 312-50v11 exams and revised by experts!
Also have 312-50v11 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
The configuration allows a wired or wireless network interface controller to pass all traffic it receives to the Central Processing Unit (CPU), rather than passing only the frames that the controller is intended to receive. Which of the following is being described?
- A. Multi-cast mode
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. WEM
- D. Port forwarding
NEW QUESTION 2
You are tasked to configure the DHCP server to lease the last 100 usable IP addresses in subnet to. 1.4.0/23. Which of the following IP addresses could be teased as a result of the new configuration?
- A. 184.108.40.206
- B. 10.1.4.254
- C. 10..1.5.200
- D. 10.1.4.156
NEW QUESTION 3
You have the SOA presented below in your Zone.
Your secondary servers have not been able to contact your primary server to synchronize information. How long will the secondary servers attempt to contact the primary server before it considers that zone is dead and stops responding to queries?
collegae.edu.SOA, cikkye.edu ipad.college.edu. (200302028 3600 3600 604800 3600)
- A. One day
- B. One hour
- C. One week
- D. One month
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command can be used to show the current TCP/IP connections?
- A. Netsh
- B. Netstat
- C. Net use connection
- D. Net use
NEW QUESTION 5
Bob, your senior colleague, has sent you a mail regarding a deal with one of the clients. You are requested to accept the offer and you oblige. After 2 days. Bob denies that he had ever sent a mail. What do you want to ""know"" to prove yourself that it was Bob who had send a mail?
- A. Authentication
- B. Confidentiality
- C. Integrity
- D. Non-Repudiation
NEW QUESTION 6
An attacker with access to the inside network of a small company launches a successful STP manipulation attack. What will he do next?
- A. He will create a SPAN entry on the spoofed root bridge and redirect traffic to his computer.
- B. He will activate OSPF on the spoofed root bridge.
- C. He will repeat this action so that it escalates to a DoS attack.
- D. He will repeat the same attack against all L2 switches of the network.
NEW QUESTION 7
The “Gray-box testing” methodology enforces what kind of restriction?
- A. Only the external operation of a system is accessible to the tester.
- B. The internal operation of a system in only partly accessible to the tester.
- C. Only the internal operation of a system is known to the tester.
- D. The internal operation of a system is completely known to the tester.
NEW QUESTION 8
DHCP snooping is a great solution to prevent rogue DHCP servers on your network. Which security feature on switchers leverages the DHCP snooping database to help prevent man-in-the-middle attacks?
- A. Spanning tree
- B. Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- C. Port security
- D. Layer 2 Attack Prevention Protocol (LAPP)
NEW QUESTION 9
During the process of encryption and decryption, what keys are shared? During the process of encryption and decryption, what keys are shared?
- A. Private keys
- B. User passwords
- C. Public keys
- D. Public and private keys
NEW QUESTION 10
The tools which receive event logs from servers, network equipment, and applications, and perform analysis and correlation on those logs, and can generate alarms for security relevant issues, are known as what?
- A. network Sniffer
- B. Vulnerability Scanner
- C. Intrusion prevention Server
- D. Security incident and event Monitoring
NEW QUESTION 11
Null sessions are un-authenticated connections (not using a username or password.) to an NT or 2000 system. Which TCP and UDP ports must you filter to check null sessions on your network?
- A. 137 and 139
- B. 137 and 443
- C. 139 and 443
- D. 139 and 445
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the purpose of DNS AAAA record?
- A. Authorization, Authentication and Auditing record
- B. Address prefix record
- C. Address database record
- D. IPv6 address resolution record
NEW QUESTION 13
In the context of Windows Security, what is a 'null' user?
- A. A user that has no skills
- B. An account that has been suspended by the admin
- C. A pseudo account that has no username and password
- D. A pseudo account that was created for security administration purpose
NEW QUESTION 14
You are the Network Admin, and you get a complaint that some of the websites are no longer accessible. You try to ping the servers and find them to be reachable. Then you type the IP address and then you try on the browser, and find it to be accessible. But they are not accessible when you try using the URL.
What may be the problem?
- A. Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 53
- B. Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 80
- C. Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 54
- D. Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 80
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the algorithm used by LM for Windows2000 SAM?
- A. MD4
- B. DES
- C. SHA
- D. SSL
NEW QUESTION 16
Susan has attached to her company's network. She has managed to synchronize her boss's sessions with that of the file server. She then intercepted his traffic destined for the server, changed it the way she wanted to and then placed it on the server in his home directory.
What kind of attack is Susan carrying on?
- A. A sniffing attack
- B. A spoofing attack
- C. A man in the middle attack
- D. A denial of service attack
NEW QUESTION 17
An attacker is trying to redirect the traffic of a small office. That office is using their own mail server, DNS server and NTP server because of the importance of their job. The attacker gain access to the DNS server and redirect the direction www.google.com to his own IP address. Now when the employees of the office want to go to Google they are being redirected to the attacker machine. What is the name of this kind of attack?
- A. MAC Flooding
- B. Smurf Attack
- C. DNS spoofing
- D. ARP Poisoning
NEW QUESTION 18
Eric has discovered a fantastic package of tools named Dsniff on the Internet. He has learnt to use these tools in his lab and is now ready for real world exploitation. He was able to effectively intercept communications between the two entities and establish credentials with both sides of the connections. The two remote ends of the communication never notice that Eric is relaying the information between the two. What would you call this attack?
- A. Interceptor
- B. Man-in-the-middle
- C. ARP Proxy
- D. Poisoning Attack
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following LM hashes represent a password of less than 8 characters? (Choose two.)
- A. BA810DBA98995F1817306D272A9441BB
- B. 44EFCE164AB921CQAAD3B435B51404EE
- C. 0182BD0BD4444BF836077A718CCDF409
- D. CEC52EB9C8E3455DC2265B23734E0DAC
- E. B757BF5C0D87772FAAD3B435B51404EE
- F. E52CAC67419A9A224A3B108F3FA6CB6D
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following tools can be used to perform a zone transfer?
- A. NSLookup
- B. Finger
- C. Dig
- D. Sam Spade
- E. Host
- F. Netcat
- G. Neotrace
NEW QUESTION 21
Bob is going to perform an active session hijack against Brownies Inc. He has found a target that allows session oriented connections (Telnet) and performs the sequence prediction on the target operating system. He manages to find an active session due to the high level of traffic on the network. What is Bob supposed to do next?
- A. Take over the session
- B. Reverse sequence prediction
- C. Guess the sequence numbers
- D. Take one of the parties offline
NEW QUESTION 22
Some clients of TPNQM SA were redirected to a malicious site when they tried to access the TPNQM main site. Bob, a system administrator at TPNQM SA, found that they were victims of DNS Cache Poisoning. What should Bob recommend to deal with such a threat?
- A. The use of security agents in clients’ computers
- B. The use of DNSSEC
- C. The use of double-factor authentication
- D. Client awareness
NEW QUESTION 23
Study the snort rule given below:
From the options below, choose the exploit against which this rule applies.
- A. WebDav
- B. SQL Slammer
- C. MS Blaster
- D. MyDoom
NEW QUESTION 24
How does a denial-of-service attack work?
- A. A hacker prevents a legitimate user (or group of users) from accessing a service
- B. A hacker uses every character, word, or letter he or she can think of to defeat authentication
- C. A hacker tries to decipher a password by using a system, which subsequently crashes the network
- D. A hacker attempts to imitate a legitimate user by confusing a computer or even another person
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 312-50v11 Exam with 254 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 312-50v11 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/312-50v11/ (254 New Questions)