350-801 | Top Tips Of Renew 350-801 Pdf
It is more faster and easier to pass the Cisco 350-801 exam by using Refined Cisco Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Avant-garde 350-801 Exam and find the same core area 350-801 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Also have 350-801 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
After an engineer runs the utils ntp status command on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager publisher, the stratum value is 16. Which issue can the Cisco Unified CM cluster experience?
- A. Unified CM sends an NTPV4 packet.
- B. Database replication is not synchronized on the Unified CM nodes.
- C. The cluster loses access to port 124 at the firewall.
- D. The date/time group on all phones defaults to the time zone of the engineer.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which access control group is required on an end user to allow Jabber to do deskphone mode?
- A. Allow Control of Device from CTI
- B. Standard CTI Enabled
- C. Standard CTI Allow Reception of SRTP Key Material
- D. Standard CTI Secure Connection
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the major difference between the two possible Cisco IM and Presence high-availability modes?
- A. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- B. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, and it also provides load balancing.
- C. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover only for manually generated failover
- D. Active/standby mode provides an unconfigured standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- E. Balanced mode provides user load balancing and user failover in the event of an outag
- F. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
- G. Balanced mode does not provide user load balancing, but it provides in the event of an outag
- H. Active/standby mode provides an always on standby node in the event of an outage, but it does not provide load balancing.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a software-based media resource that is provided by the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Application?
- A. video conference bridge
- B. auto-attendant
- C. transcoder
- D. annunciator
NEW QUESTION 5
According to the QoS Baseline Model, drag and drop the applications from the left onto the correct Per-Hop Behavior values on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 6
You are adding regions in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which codec(s) are selected when a call is placed if you set up the max audio bit rate to use 8 kbps?
- A. G.729
- B. G 729 and G.711ulaw
- C. G.711ulaw and G 711alaw
- D. G.722
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is trying to change the default LINECODE for a voice ISDN T1 PRI. Which command makes this change?
- A. linecode esf
- B. linecode ami
- C. linecode hdb3
- D. linecode b8zs
NEW QUESTION 8
How does Cisco Unified Communications Manager perform a digit analysis on-hook versus off-hook for an outbound call from a Cisco IP phone that is registered to Cisco Unified CM?
- A. On-hook, Unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis, off-hook, Unified GM considers all digits were dialed and does not wait for additional digits.
- B. On-hook, Unified CM considers all digits were dialed and does not wait for additional digits, off-hook, Unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis.
- C. On-hook, by pressing the digits and entering "#" to process the call, Unified CM performs a digit-by-digit analysis; off-hoo
- D. Unified CM analyzes all digits as a string.
- E. On-hook, no digit analysis is performed, off-hoo
- F. Unified CM requires the “#* to start the digit analysis.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
A call is failing to establish between two SIP Devices The called device answers with this SOP. Which SDP parameter causes this issue?
- A. The payload for G.711ulaw must be 18.
- B. The calling device did not offer a ptime value.
- C. The media stream is set to sendonly.
- D. The RTP port is set to 0.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which call routing pattern is used for phone numbers that are in the E.164 format?
- A. \+.! Route Pattern
- B. \+.! Translation Pattern
- C. /+! Route Pattern
- D. \+1.[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX Called Party Transformation Pattern
NEW QUESTION 11
When a new SIP phone Is registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, it keeps failing and showing an “unprovisioned” error message in the phone display. Which problem is a possible cause of this issue?
- A. Auto-registration is disabled on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager nodes and the phone device does not have a DN configured.
- B. The DN assigned to the phone is already in use by another SIP phone.
- C. The phone cannot download and install the latest firmware.
- D. The DHCP settings are set incorrectly and the phone does not have an alternate TFTP defined.
- E. The DN configuration for this phone is shared with an SCCP phon
- F. which is not supported.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which protocols does Cisco IM and Presence use to authenticate Jabber?
- A. XMPP
- B. SOAP
- C. TCP
- D. LDAP
- E. QBE
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two DNS records must be created to configure Service Discovery for or premises Jabber? (Choose two.)
- A. _cisco-uds._tls.cisco.com pointing to the IP address of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- B. _cuplogin._tcp.cisco.com pointing to a record of IM&P
- C. _cuplogin._tls.cisco com pointing to the IP address of IM&P
- D. _cisco-uds._tcp.cisco com painting to a record of Cisco Unified CM
- E. _xmpp._tls.cisco.com pointing to a record of IM&P
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
Given this "debug isdn q921" output, what is the problem with the PRI?
- A. Layer 1 is down on the controller.
- B. PRI does not have an IP address configured on the interface.
- C. Nothing, the PRI is sending keepalives.
- D. Layer 2 is down on the controller.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two conditions must a user meet to provision a new device using the Self-Provisioning feature? (Choose two.)
- A. The user must have a primary extension.
- B. At least two DNs must be assigned to the user device.
- C. The user must be part of “Standard CCM Super User”.
- D. The user must have the appropriate universal device template linked to the user profile.
- E. The user must have at least user device profile assigned.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which DHCP option must be set up for new phones to obtain the TFTP server IP address?
- A. option 15
- B. option 6
- C. option 66
- D. option 120
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
You deploy Mobile and Remote Access for Jabber and discover that Jabber for Windows does no register to Cisco Unified Communication Manager while outside of the office. What is a cause of this issue?
- A. Server 18.104.22.168 is not a valid DNS server.
- B. The DNS record should be created for _cisco-uds._tcp.example.com.
- C. The DNS record should be changed from _collab-edge._tcp.example.com to _collab-edge _tls.example.com.
- D. The DNS record type should be changed from SRV to A.
NEW QUESTION 18
On which protocol and port combination does Cisco Prime Collaboration receive notifications (Traps and InformRequests) from several network devices in the Collaboration infrastructure for which it has requested notifications?
- A. UDP 162
- B. TCP 80
- C. UDP 161
- D. TCP 161
Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/collaboration/12-1/assurance/advanced/guide/cpco_b_cisco-prime-collaboration-assurance-guide-advanced-12-1/cpco_b_cisco-prime-collaboration-assurance- guideadvanced-12-1_chapter_01111.html
NEW QUESTION 19
How does an administrator make a Cisco IP phone display the last 10 digits of the calling number when the call is in the connected state, and also display the calling number in the E.164 format within call history on the phone?
- A. Configure a translation pattern that has a Calling Party Transform Mask of XXXXXXXXXX.
- B. On the inbound SIP trunk, change Significant Digits to 10.
- C. Change the service parameter Apply Transformations On Remote Number to True.
- D. Configure a calling party transformation pattern that keeps only the last 10 digits.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two functions are provided by Cisco Expressway Series? (Choose two.)
- A. interworking of SIP and H.323
- B. endpoint registration
- C. intercluster extension mobility
- D. voice and video transcoding
- E. voice and video conference
NEW QUESTION 21
A user dials 9011841234567 to reach Vietnam. Which steps send the call to the PSTN provider as 011841234567?
NEW QUESTION 22
When a remote office location is set up with limited bandwidth resources, which codec carries the most voice calls?
- A. G.711
- B. G.722
- C. G.723
- D. G.729
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 350-801 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/350-801/ (New 0 Q&As Version)