350-901 | How Many Questions Of 350-901 Dumps Questions
Examcollection offers free demo for 350-901 exam. "Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms & APIs", also known as 350-901 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Cisco 350-901 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 350-901 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Cisco 350-901 exams and revised by experts!
Online 350-901 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the correct data processing techniques on the right, in the context of GDPR.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
A client is written that uses a REST API to interact with a server. Using HTTPS as the transport, an HTTP request is sent and received an HTTP response. The response contains the HTTP response status code: 503 Service Unavailable.
Which action is the appropriate response?
- A. Add an Authorization header that supplies appropriate credentials and sends the updated request.
- B. Resend the request using HTTP as the transport instead of HTTPS.
- C. Add an Accept header that indicates the content types that the client understands and send the updated request.
- D. Look for a Retry-After header in the response and resend the request after the amount of time indicated.
NEW QUESTION 3
A web application is susceptible to cross-site scripting. Which two methods allow this issue to be mitigated? (Choose two.)
- A. Use only drop downs.
- B. Limit user input to acceptable characters.
- C. Encrypt user input on the client side.
- D. Use AES encryption to secure the script.
- E. Remove all HTML/XML tags from user input.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which tow actions must be taken when an observable microservice application is developed? (Choose two.)
- A. Know the state of a single instance of a single service.
- B. Place “try/except” statement in code.
- C. Place log statements in the code.
- D. Use distributed tracing techniques.
- E. Deploy microservice to multiple datacenters.
NEW QUESTION 5
A cloud native project is being worked on in which all source code and dependencies are written in Python, Ruby, and/or JavaScnpt. A change in code triggers a notification to the CI/CD tool to run the CI/CD pipeline.
Which step should be omitted from the pipeline?
- A. Deploy the code to one or more environments, such as staging and/or production.
- B. Build one of more containers that package up code and all its dependencies.
- C. Compile code.
- D. Run automated tests to validate the correctness.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which HTTP status code indicates that a client application is experiencing intentional rate limiting by the server?
- A. 202
- B. 401
- C. 429
- D. 503
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. What is the output of this IOS-XE configuration program?
- A. interface operational status in IPv6 addresses
- B. interface administrative status in IPv4 addresses
- C. interface operational status in IPv4 addresses
- D. interface administrative status in IPv6 addresses
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two principles are included in the codebase tenet of the 12-factor app methodology? (Choose two.)
- A. An application is always tracked in a version control system.
- B. There are multiple codebases per application.
- C. The codebase is the same across all deploys.
- D. There can be a many-to-one correlation between codebase and application.
- E. It is only possible to have one application deployment per codebase.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements describe advantages of static code analysis over unit tests? (Choose two.)
- A. It checks for potential tainted data where input is not checked.
- B. It enforces proper coding standards and style.
- C. It performs a quick analysis of whether tests will pass or fail when run.
- D. It checks for race conditions in threaded applications.
- E. It estimates the performance of the code when run.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. a developer created the code, but it fails to execute. Which code snippet helps to identify the issue?
NEW QUESTION 11
The UCS Python SDK includes modules for Service Profile template creation. Which two UCS Service Profile template types are supported? (Choose two.)
- A. initial-template
- B. updating-template
- C. abstract-template
- D. attached-template
- E. base-template
NEW QUESTION 12
Application sometimes store configuration as constants in the code, which is a violation of strict separation of configuration from code. Where should application configuration be stored?
- A. environment variables
- B. YAML files
- C. Python libraries
- D. Dockerfiles
- E. INI files
NEW QUESTION 13
An application uses OAuth to get access to several API resources on behalf of an end user. What are two valid parameters to send to the authorization server as part of the first step of an authorization code grant flow? (Choose two.)
- A. URI to which the authorization server will send the user-agent back when access is granted or denied
- B. list of the API resources that the application is requesting to access
- C. secret that was generated by the authorization server when the application registered as an OAuth integration
- D. list of scopes that correspond to the API resources to which the application is requesting to access
- E. name of the application under which the application registered as an OAuth integration
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. This snippet of a script has recently started exiting abnormally with an exception stating “Unexpected HTTP Response code: 429”. Which solution handles rate limiting by the remote API?
NEW QUESTION 15
A developer has just completed the configuration of an API that connects sensitive internal systems. Based on company policies, the security of the data is a high priority. Which approach must be taken to secure API keys and passwords?
- A. Embed them directly in the code.
- B. Store them in a hidden file.
- C. Store them inside the source tree of the application.
- D. Change them periodically.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two strategies are used to protect personally identifiable information? (Choose two.)
- A. Encrypt data in transit.
- B. Encrypt hash values of data.
- C. Encrypt data at rest.
- D. Only hash usernames and passwords for efficient lookup.
- E. Only encrypt usernames and passwords for efficient lookup.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit. Two editors are concurrently updating an article’s headline from their mobile devices. What results from this scenario based on this REST API sequence?
- A. The article is marked as “Conflicted”
- B. The article headline is “Monday Headlines”
- C. The article headline is “Today Headlines”
- D. The article headline is “Top Headlines”
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. Which line of code must be added to this code snippet to allow an application to pull the next set of paginated items?
- A. requests.get(url, links=[‘next’][‘url’])
- B. requests.get(url, headers=links[‘next’][‘url’])
- C. requests.get(res.links[‘next’][‘url’], headers=headers)
- D. requests.get(res.headers.get(‘Link”)[‘next’][‘url’], headers=headers)
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements are considered best practices according to the 12-factor app methodology for application design? (Choose two.)
- A. Application code writes its event stream to stdout.
- B. Application log streams are archived in multiple replicated databases.
- C. Application log streams are sent to log indexing and analysis systems.
- D. Application code writes its event stream to specific log files.
- E. Log files are aggregated into a single file on individual nodes.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. Which two functions are performed by the load balancer when it handles traffic originating from the Internet destined to an application hosted on the file server farm? (Choose two.)
- A. Terminate the TLS over the UDP connection from the router and originate an HTTPS connection to the selected server.
- B. Terminate the TLS over the UDP connection from the router and originate an HTTP connection to the selected server.
- C. Terminate the TLS over the TCP connection from the router and originate an HTTP connection to the selected server.
- D. Terminate the TLS over the TCP connection from the router and originate an HTTPS connection to the selected server.
- E. Terminate the TLS over the SCTP connection from the router and originate an HTTPS connection to the selected server.
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 350-901 Exam with 0 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com 350-901 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/350-901-dumps.html (0 New Questions)