352-001 | Most Recent 352-001 Secret 2021
Proper study guides for Up to the minute Cisco CCDE Written Exam certified begins with Cisco 352-001 preparation products which designed to deliver the Vivid 352-001 questions by making you pass the 352-001 test at your first time. Try the free 352-001 demo right now.
Cisco 352-001 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which solution prevents microloops from be formed during network convergence time?
- A. RSVP-TE
- B. LFA
- C. Prefix suppression
- D. RLFA
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two options are considered risks or concerns when both the Internet and VPN service functions are on the same PE router? (Choose two.)
- A. Internet-based attacks can affect VPN customers.
- B. BGP cannot simultaneously run on the PE router that runs MPLS.
- C. MP-BGP prefixes increase routers' global routing tables, which affects network convergence.
- D. Failure on the PE router affects both VPN and Internet services.
- E. Customer performance can be affected by VPN traffic if Internet-based traffic is not prioritized on the PE
NEW QUESTION 3
A BGP route reflector in the network is talking longer than expected to converge during network
changes. Troubleshooting has shown that the router cannot handle all the TCP acknowledgements during route updates. Which action can be performed to tune device performance?
- A. Increase the size of the large buffers
- B. Decrease the size of the small buffers
- C. Increase the keepalive timers for each BGP neighbor
- D. Increase the size of the hold queue
NEW QUESTION 4
What are two possible drawbacks of ending Loop-Free Alternate to support fast convergence for
most destination IGP prefixes? (Choose two)
- A. The IGP topology might need to be adjust
- B. Loop-free alternate’s convergence in less than 100 milliseconds is not possible
- C. Loop-free alternate’s are supported only for prefixes that are considered external tot the IGP
- D. Loop-free alternates are not supported in global VPN VRF OSPF instances
- E. Additional path computations are needed
NEW QUESTION 5
A network is designed to use OSPF to reach eBGP peers. For eBGP peers to stay stable in case of a link failure, what condition should be avoided?
- A. Advertise IP addresses used on eBGP statements via a normal OSPF area
- B. Use an ACL to block BGP in one direction
- C. Disable BGP synchronization
- D. Advertise IP addresses used on eBGP peer statements via eBGP
NEW QUESTION 6
You must make IGP redesign recommendations for a client that has old equipment, with low CPU power and memory, that they do not have budget replace. They are very concerned about CPU load on routers. They are using IS-IS as the IGP in a single l1 area and all routers are connected to each other with point-to-point links. Which method do you recommend to reduce or limit CPU overhead caused by IS-IS?
- A. Use mesh groups to limit flooding of LSAs
- B. Implement wide style metrics for IS-IS on all routers
- C. Select a router to act as a pseudowire to limit topology synchronization
- D. Divide the router into multiple areas and implement address summarization
NEW QUESTION 7
Which OSPF design consideration, with regards to simplicity and address preservation, must be
considered when connecting two Layer 3 switches directly using 10 GBASE-T cabling and formatting an OSPF neighbor adjacency?
- A. Mesh groups must be included in the design
- B. The OSPF Hello and Dead timers must be tuned to detect failures as quickly as possible
- C. The OSPF network type must be set to point-to-multipoint
- D. An OSPF neighbor adjacency formed over loopback interfaces must be placed in Area 0
- E. The OSPF network type must be set to point-to-point
NEW QUESTION 8
A company requires to connect two data center sites using a hub-and-spoke design. There are 2000
remote sites. It is required to transfer MPLS labeled packets over the public Internet using one router at each remote site. These MPLS labeled packets must be encapsulated inside IP packets. Which solution must be used to simplify this network design?
- A. GET VPN encrypts the MPLS packets with IPsec.
- B. DMVPN dynamically builds GRE tunnels with MPLS encapsulation inside.
- C. Site-to-site IPsec without GRE encapsulates the MPLS packets.
- D. PPPoE encapsulates the MPLS packets
- E. L2TPv3 encapsulated the MPLS packets
NEW QUESTION 9
When you design a network that uses IPsec, where can you reduce MTU to avoid network
- A. on both ends of the TCP connection
- B. on the side closest to the client
- C. on the side closest to the server
- D. in the WAN
NEW QUESTION 10
You are asked to design an RSVP-TEL LSP protection solution for a large service provider network
.Which traffic protection mechanism is highly scalable and ensure that multiple LPS always terminate at the same merge point?
- A. Shared explicit protection.
- B. Detour LSPs.
- C. 1:N protection.
- D. 1:1 protection.
NEW QUESTION 11
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 12
What is design considerations of policy-based routing?
- A. It decreases failure detection time
- B. It can create microloops during network reconvergence
- C. It routes traffic destined to a set of users through different exit points
- D. It uses RSVP to differentiate traffic flows, so queuing mechanisms can prioritize them
NEW QUESTION 13
In a VPLS design solution, which situation indicates that BGP must be used instead of LDP in the
- A. MAC address learning scales better through BGP
- B. BGP supports VPLS interworking
- C. Pseudowire configuration overhead is reduced
- D. There are no full-mesh pseudowire due to the route reflection feature of BGP
NEW QUESTION 14
You are solving a design failure on a massive Hadoop cluster network that has an application with TCP incast behavior (also known as TCP Throughput collapse) affecting its many-to-one communications with packet loss at the last-hop network device. Which metric must be measured to ensure that the network provides the best performance for this application?
- A. Availability
- B. Bandwidth utilization
- C. Jitter values
- D. Buffer utilization
NEW QUESTION 15
A retail company connects its 250 branches across the globe to the core using MPLS Layer 3 VPN. The company is planning to migrate its traditional telephony services to VoIp, in order to reduce the cost of international calls. What are the two primary concerns when implementing this migration? (Choose two)
- A. Jitter
- B. Call routing design
- C. SRST
- D. MTU
- E. Available bandwidth
NEW QUESTION 16
You are designing a WAN network solution with EIGRP based on VPLS. The interface speed is 10Mb/s,
but the access rate of the WAN connection is 256 Kb/s. What should you include in the network design, in order to avoid potential issues with EIGRP?
- A. Limit EIGRP traffic to the access rate with a policer.
- B. Tag outbound EIGRP traffic and have the WAN provider add it to the priority queue.
- C. Limit traffic to the access rate with interface traffic shaping.
- D. Set the interface bandwidth to match the access rate.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two SAN designs appropriate to support large-scale SAN environments? (Choose two)
- A. Edge-core-edge design
- B. Fibre Channel forwarder
- C. Split fabric design
- D. Core-edge design
- E. Dual fabric design
NEW QUESTION 18
Drag the fast Reroute mechanism on the left and drop it onto the corresponding routing protocol on the right
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
A, D, E
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
This new OSPF network has four areas, but the hub-and-spoke area experiences frequent flapping. In
order to fix this design failure, which two mechanisms can you use to isolate the data center area from the hub-and-spoke area without losing Ip connectivity? (Choose two)
- A. Use OSPF distribute-list filtering on router A
- B. Deploy a prefix summarization on router D
- C. Make the data center area a NSSA
- D. Make the data center area totally stub
- E. Convert the data center area to EIGRP protocol
NEW QUESTION 20
Which technology , implemented on aggregation –edge nodes at the aggregation layer, provides per
–tenant isolation at Layer 3 , with separate dedicated per-tenant routing and forwarding tables on the inside interfaces of firewall contexts?
- A. VDC
- B. VLAN
- C. VXLAN
- D. VRF-lite
NEW QUESTION 21
An network is designed to use OSPF to reach eBGP peers. Which condition should be avoided in the
design to potentially prevent the eBGP peers do not flap continuously in case of link failure?
- A. Disable BGP synchronization.
- B. Advertise IP addresses used on eBGP peer statement via a non-backbone OSPF area.
- C. Advertise via eBGP IP addresses used on eBGP peer statements.
- D. Use an ACL to block BGP in one direction.
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit.
Which routing solution is the most scalable to connect the branches to the HQ and to connect the
branches together over the internet using DMVPN?
- A. EIGRP
- B. EIGRP with the branch routers setup as stubs
- C. OSPF with each branch router as an ABR
- D. IS-IS L2 in all locations
- E. OSPF Area 0 in all locations
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the definition of TOGAF framework?
- A. A framework for enterprise IP address management (IPAM) based on the IANA trusted IP lease allocation scheme.
- B. A series of tools for process improvement that uses statistical method to reduce defect in process and manufacturing.
- C. A framework for enterprise architecture that provides a comprehensive approach for designing planning implementing and governing enterprise information architecture.
- D. A five-volume framework for service management that covers design transition and delivery ofservice and from which the ISO 20000 was developed.
- E. An ISO framework that establishes a module for network management and contains guidelines for managing object the management database and the application entity.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which reason prevents a designer from using a GDOI-based VPN to secure traffic that traverses the
- A. Enterprise host IP addresses are typically not routable.
- B. GDOI is less secure than traditional IPsec.
- C. Network address translation functions interfere with tunnel header preservation.
- D. The use of public addresses is not supported with GDOI.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which DCI technology utilizes a “flood and learn” technique to populate the Layer 2 forwarding
- A. OTV
- B. E-VPN
- C. VPLS
- D. LISP
NEW QUESTION 26
What is a design benefit of PortFast?
- A. PortFast allows small, unmanaged switches to be plugged into ports of access switches without risking switch loops
- B. PortFast disables spanning-tree on the port, which puts the port into the forwarding state immediately after it is connected
- C. Portfast does not generate a spanning-tree topology change when a station on a port is connected or disconnected
- D. PortFast detects one-way communications on the physical port, when prevents switch loops
- E. PortFast prevents switched traffic from traversing suboptimal paths on the network
- F. PortFast prevents switch loops that are caused by a unidirectional point-to-point link condition on Rapid PVST+ and MST
NEW QUESTION 27
Which mechanism enables small, unmanaged switches to plug into ports of access switches without
risking switch loops?
- A. PortFast
- B. UDLD
- C. Root guard
- D. BPDU guard
NEW QUESTION 28
You have been asked to design a wireless network solution that will implement context-aware
services on an existing network that was initially deployed for data traffic only. Which two design principles would you follow to increase the location accuracy with the least possible impact on the current setup? (Choose two.)
- A. Use directional antennas to provide better cell separation.
- B. Add access points along the perimeter of the coverage area.
- C. Install additional APs in monitor mode where the co-channel interference would otherwise be affected.
- D. Increase the AP density to create an average inter-access point distance of less than 40 ft.| 12.2meters
- E. Fine tune the access point’s radio configuration to have a higher average transmission power to achieve better coverage.
NEW QUESTION 29
Which two OSPF network type combinations can you use in the design that requires spoke-to-spoke
direct traffic? (Choose two.)
- A. hub as point-to-multipoint and spokes as non-broadcast
- B. hub as point-to-multipoint and spokes as point-to-point
- C. hub as broadcast and spokes as non-broadcast
- D. hub as point-to-point and spokes as point-to-point
NEW QUESTION 30
What is an effect of using ingress filtering to prevent spoofed addresses on a network design?
- A. It reduces the effect of DDoS attacks when associated with DSCP remaking to Scavenger
- B. It protects the network infrastructure against spoofed DDoS attacks
- C. It filters RFC 1918 addresses
- D. It classifies bogon traffic and remarks it with DSCP bulk
NEW QUESTION 31
Recommend!! Get the Full 352-001 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/352-001/ (New 249 Q&As Version)