352-001 | Simulation 352-001 Testing Bible 2021
Your success in Cisco 352-001 is our sole target and we develop all our 352-001 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 352-001 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 352-001 Practice Exams for Cisco 352-001 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Cisco 352-001 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three network management requirements are common practices in network design? (Choose
- A. Ensure that all network devices have their clocks synchronized.
- B. Collect SNMP poll information for future regression analysis.
- C. Capture both ingress and egress flow-based packets, while avoiding duplication of flows.
- D. Look at average counters instead of instantaneous counters for inconsistent and bursty KPIs, such as CPU utilization and interface utilization.
- E. Validate data plane health, and application and services availability, with synthetic traffic.
NEW QUESTION 2
Company ABC is using an Ethernet virtual circuit as its provider’s DCI solution. A goal is to reduce the
time to detect the link failure. Which protocol accomplishes this goal?
- A. UDLD
- B. Spanning tree bridge assurance
- C. Link aggregation group
- D. Ethernet OAM
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
This network is running IS-IS as the single routing protocol and the LSP and SPF timers are aggressively configured so the network converges in subsecond. The customer reports that router B had a memory crash and reloaded. Which resulted in some packets from the application being lost. The application servers are behind router G and the end users are behind router H, which design change should be made to prevent this packet-loss problem from reoccurring?
- A. Use asymmetric carrier delay timer
- B. Deploy all links as point-to-point
- C. Redesign the network as a flat level 2
- D. Optimize the LSP/SPF timers to send LSPs immediately after a topology change
- E. Enable the advertisement of the overload bit for a specific amount of time after reload on router B
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer asks you to assist with their traffic policy design. They want to guarantee a minimum
amount of bandwidth to certain traffic classes. Which technique would you advise them to implement?
- A. Modular QoS CLI
- B. committed access Rate
- C. policy-based routing
- D. traffic shaping
NEW QUESTION 5
A network design engineer is designing a new storage area network that combines multiple separate
legacy SAN environments within a data center. Which technology isolates events within one of the SAN environment from the others?
- A. FCIP tunnels
- B. N-port ID Virtualization
- C. N-Port Virtualization
- D. Virtual SANs
NEW QUESTION 6
You are asked to design an RSVP-TEL LSP protection solution for a large service provider network
.Which traffic protection mechanism is highly scalable and ensure that multiple LPS always terminate at the same merge point?
- A. Shared explicit protection.
- B. Detour LSPs.
- C. 1:N protection.
- D. 1:1 protection.
NEW QUESTION 7
After a large EIGRP network had automatic summarization enabled throughout, it started experiencing routing loops. Which action should you take to quickly resolve the routing loops yet to perform summarization?
- A. Redistribute connected routes at major IP networks boundaries
- B. Redesign the IP addressing scheme
- C. Increase the AD of the automatically summarized routes
- D. Replace the automatic summarization with more specific summary routes
NEW QUESTION 8
Which reason prevents a designer from using a GDOI-based VPN to secure traffic that traverses the
- A. Enterprise host IP addresses are typically not routable.
- B. GDOI is less secure than traditional IPsec.
- C. Network address translation functions interfere with tunnel header preservation.
- D. The use of public addresses is not supported with GDOI.
NEW QUESTION 9
The enterprise customer ABC Corp will deploy a centralized unified communications application to
provide voice, and instant messaging to their branch offices. Some of the branch offices are located in remote locations and are connected via a 1.5 Mb/s Layer 3 VPN connection. Which two ways are the most cost-effective to ensure that this new application is implemented properly? (Choose two)
- A. Use a low bitrate codec such as G 711
- B. Set voice activity detection to avoid sending packets when the conversations is silent
- C. Enable VRF-Lite on the CE router to create a separate voice VRF
- D. Set LFI on the WAN connections to interleave the small voice packets with the large data packets
- E. Set WAN optimization on the CE router to compress the voice packets for improved bandwidth utilization and performance
- F. Use a low bitrate codec such as G 729
NEW QUESTION 10
What is a design application of control plane policing?
- A. CPP protects the control plane from reconnaissance and or denial-of-service attacks
- B. CPP protects the forwarding plane by rate –limiting excessive routing protocol traffic
- C. CPP protects the forwarding plane by allowing legitimate traffic and dropping excessive traffic
- D. CPP drop malformed packet that are sent to the CPU
NEW QUESTION 11
Which are two data plane hardening techniques? (Choose two)
- A. Infrastructure ACLs
- B. Control Plane Policing
- C. Redundant AAA servers
- D. Disable unused services
- E. Routing protocol authentication
- F. SNMPv3
- G. Warning banners
NEW QUESTION 12
You are designing a WAN network solution with EIGRP based on VPLS. The interface speed is 10Mb/s,
but the access rate of the WAN connection is 256 Kb/s. What should you include in the network design, in order to avoid potential issues with EIGRP?
- A. Limit EIGRP traffic to the access rate with a policer.
- B. Tag outbound EIGRP traffic and have the WAN provider add it to the priority queue.
- C. Limit traffic to the access rate with interface traffic shaping.
- D. Set the interface bandwidth to match the access rate.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is an advantage of placing the IS-IS flooding domain boundary at the core Layer in a three-layer
- A. The L1 and L2 domains can easily overlap
- B. The L2 domain is contained and more stable
- C. It can be applied to any kind of topology
- D. It reduces the complexity of the L1 domains
NEW QUESTION 14
As part of network design, two geographically separated data centers must be interconnected using
Ethernet-over-MPLS pseudowire. The link between the sites is stable, the topology has no apparent loops, and the root bridges for the respective VLANs are stable and unchanging. Which aspect must be the part of the design to mitigate the risk of connectivity issues between the data centers?
- A. Enable 802.1d on one data center, and 802.1w on the other.
- B. Ensure that the spanning tree diameter for one or more VLANs is not too large.
- C. Enable UDLD on the link between the data centers.
- D. Enable root guard on the link between the data centers.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two items are required for data plane hardening of an infrastructure device? (Choose two)
- A. Disable unused services
- B. Routing protocol authentication
- C. SNMPv3
- D. Redundant AAA servers
- E. Infrastructure ACLs
- F. Warning banners
- G. Control Plane Policing
NEW QUESTION 16
On a large enterprise security solution, which two options are IDS or IPS modes of operation?
- A. Transparent mode
- B. Routed mode
- C. Inline mode
- D. Traffic discovery mode
- E. Promiscuous mode
NEW QUESTION 17
As network designer, which option is your main concern with regards to virtualizing multiple network
zones into a single hardware device?
- A. Fate sharing
- B. CPU resource allocation
- C. Congestion control
- D. Security
- E. Bandwidth allocation
NEW QUESTION 18
The service provider that you work for wants to offer IPv6 internet service to its customers without upgrading all of its access equipment to support IPv6, which transition technology do you recommend?
- A. NAT64
- B. CGN
- C. Dual-stack CPE
- D. 6RD
NEW QUESTION 19
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 20
How can EIGRP topologies be designed to converge as fast as possible in the event of a point-to-
point link failure?
- A. Build neighbor adjacencies in a triangulated fashion
- B. Build neighbor adjacencies in a squared fashion
- C. Limit the query domain by use of distribute lists
- D. Limit the query domain b use of summarization
- E. Limit the query domain by use of default routes
NEW QUESTION 21
An enterprise campus is adopting a network virtualization design solution with these requirements
It must include the ability to virtualize the data plane and control plane by using VLANs and VRFs It must maintain end-to-end logical path transport separation across the network
resources available grouped at the access edge
Which two primary models can this network virtualization design be categorized? (Choose two)
- A. Path isolation
- B. Session isolation
- C. Group virtualization
- D. Services virtualization
- E. Edge isolation
NEW QUESTION 22
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 23
A data center provider has designed a network using these requirements
Two data center sites are connected to the public internet
Both data centers are connected to different Internet providers
Both data centers are also directly connected with a private connection for the internal traffic can also be at this direct connection The data center provider has only /19 public IP address block
Under normal conditions, Internet traffic should be routed directly to the data center where the services are located. When one Internet connections fails to complete traffic for both data centers should be routed by using the remaining Internet connection in which two ways can this routing be achieved? (Choose two)
- A. One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data cente
- B. The /20 block from the local data center is sent out without path prepending and the /20 block from the remote data center is sent out with path prepending at both sites
- C. One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data cente
- D. Each /20 block is only sent out locall
- E. The /19 block is sent out at both Internet connections for the backup case to reroute the traffic through the remaining internet connection
- F. One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data cente
- G. The /20 block from the local data center is sent out with a low BGP local preference and the/20 block from the remote data center is sent out with a higher BGP local preference of both sites
- H. BGP will always load-balance the traffic to both data center sites
- I. One /20 block is used for the first data center and the second /20 block is used for the second data cente
- J. The /20 block from the local data center is sent out with a low BGP weight and the /20 block from the remote data center is sent out with a higher BGP weight at both sites
- K. The data center provider must have an additional public IP address block for this routing
NEW QUESTION 24
.which two options are benefits of using Topology Independent Loop-Free Alternate in WAN design?
- A. It provides backup convergence for all topologies by avoiding the post-convergence path
- B. It maximizes the network utilization by load-sharing across low bandwidth and edge links while IGP convergence is in progress
- C. No additional protocols are required in the MPLS network because it uses LDP labels to signal the backup path
- D. Although it requires enabling segment routing, SR does not have to be activated as the preferredforwarding method
- E. It can provide backup paths for IPv4, IPv6 and LDP traffic
NEW QUESTION 25
Which three different behaviors must a network designer expect when bidirectional PIM is used
instead of PIM Sparse Mode? (Choose three)
- A. The source IP addresses from the multicast senders cannot be seen in the multicast routing table
- B. The RPF check does not prevent routing loops when bidirectional PIM is used
- C. Many possible rendezvous point can be used for bidirectional PIM as compared to PIM Sparse Mode
- D. PIMv2 BSR is not supported with bidirectional PIM
- E. The join messages to join a bidirectional PIM multicast group are different compared to PIM-SM
- F. No rendezvous point is required when bidirectional PIM is used
- G. Auto-RP is not supported with bidirectional PIM
NEW QUESTION 26
You are presented with requirements to design a development, testing and production environments. These environment should communicate with each other, yet they should be kept as separate failure domains. Which routing protocol should be configured on the links between the networks to support the design requirements?
- A. OSPF
- B. EIGRP
- C. IS-IS
- D. BGP
NEW QUESTION 27
Which solution suppress the effect of excessive interface flapping events on routing protocols?
- A. IP Event Dampening
- B. SPF Backoff
- C. Carrier Delay
- D. BFD
NEW QUESTION 28
An network is designed to use OSPF to reach eBGP peers. Which condition should be avoided in the
design to potentially prevent the eBGP peers do not flap continuously in case of link failure?
- A. Disable BGP synchronization.
- B. Advertise IP addresses used on eBGP peer statement via a non-backbone OSPF area.
- C. Advertise via eBGP IP addresses used on eBGP peer statements.
- D. Use an ACL to block BGP in one direction.
NEW QUESTION 29
Which are two open-source SDN controllers? (Choose two)
- A. Big Cloud Fabric
- B. OpenContrail
- C. Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
- D. Virtual Application Networks SDN controller
- E. OpenDaylight
NEW QUESTION 30
Which two IoT use cases require the low latency and high reliability that 5G networks provide?
- A. Smart Home
- B. Automotive
- C. Health and Wellness
- D. Smart Cities
- E. Sports and Fitness
NEW QUESTION 31
P.S. Passcertsure now are offering 100% pass ensure 352-001 dumps! All 352-001 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.passcertsure.com/352-001-test/ (249 New Questions)