3V0-21.21 | How Many Questions Of 3V0-21.21 Braindump
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 3V0-21.21 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the VMware 3V0-21.21 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the VMware 3V0-21.21 exam. Latest VMware 3V0-21.21 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try VMware 3V0-21.21 Brain Dumps First.
Check 3V0-21.21 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An organization's existing vSphere environments are configured for Enhanced Linked Mode. The DevOps team automates the creation of hardened virtual machine images for various operating systems. Their continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline runs a task at the end of a successful build, which uploads the Open Virtualization Format (OV) image to a sandbox content library, deploys a virtual machine from the image, and then destroys these objects after quality checks are complete.
The following requirements have been noted:
All content libraries and images must be centrally created and managed.
All images must be capable of being updated.
All images must be refreshed and available to subscribed libraries within 24 hours.
All images must provide details of the image contents and versions.
All images must be capable of being reverted to a previous version.
All images must be capable of having the hardware and guest operating system customized during deployment.
Which three recommendations should the architect make to design a content library solution that will meet these requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a local content library in the primary vSphere environment and enable publishing.
- B. Create and publish a new subscription to a new subscriber library for each target vSphere environment.
- C. Deploy the OVF images to vSphere and clone as an OVF template to a local content library.
- D. Deploy the OVF images to vSphere and clone as a VM template to a local content library.
- E. Edit the Auto Sync Refresh Interval advanced setting for each subscribed library.
- F. Add a new subscriber library from each vSphere environment.
NEW QUESTION 2
An architect will be taking over control of a former Linux server fleet and repurposing the hardware into a new vSphere cluster. The current environment is already connected to the network but the hosts do not have any local disks. Since the fleet hardware is uniform, the architect can use a single ESXi image. All hosts within the cluster have the same CPU and memory capacity.
Which ESXi deployment method should the architect use?
- A. Stateless cached vSphere Auto Deploy
- B. Stateless vSphere Auto Deploy
- C. Manual install of each ESXi host with an image from USB
- D. Stateful vSphere Auto Deploy
NEW QUESTION 3
During a requirements gathering workshop, the customer provides the following requirement (REQ) and constraints (CON):
REQ01: The customer is looking for a way to limit database virtual machine (VM) placement to save on CPU licensing costs.
CON01: There is a single cluster with no budget to scale.
CON02: All virtual machines must run on the consolidated cluster.
Which two design decisions should the architect make to meet the customer requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. The solution must use VM-VM anti-affinity rules
- B. The solution must use vSphere DRS in manual mode
- C. The solution must use a vRealize Orchestrator workflow for VM placement
- D. The solution must use VM-Host affinity rules
- E. The solution must use vSphere VM and host DRS groups
NEW QUESTION 4
An architect is designing a solution for an environment with two types of resource profiles that must be virtualized. The first type consists of Tier 1 virtual machines that are disk I/O intensive, but do NOT require high CPU or memory. The second type consists of Tier 2 virtual machines that require a lower CPU and memory allocation and have minimal disk I/O.
Which design recommendation should the architect make for distributing the resource profiles?
- A. Separate the two resource profiles into two cluster
- B. The Tier 1 cluster will have fast storage while the Tier 2 cluster will not.
- C. Run both resource profiles on the same cluster with the same host hardware platform.
- D. Separate the two resource profiles into two cluster
- E. The Tier 2 cluster will have faster CPU and more memory while the Tier 1 cluster will have slower CPU and less memory but more disk space.
- F. Run both resource profiles on the same cluster with host hardware that has fast CPU, large amounts of memory, and the fastest storage platform.
NEW QUESTION 5
An architect has 50 ESXi hosts to deploy and DHCP servers are not allowed on any network. Which automated host deployment method should the architect use?
- A. Stateless vSphere Auto Deploy
- B. Stateful vSphere Auto Deploy
- C. Scripted installation
- D. Interactive installation
NEW QUESTION 6
Application owners require support of a Microsoft Windows Server Failover Cluster (WSFC).
Their current environment consists of the following components:
vSphere 7.0 and vSAN 7.0
External array supporting NFS 3.0/4.1, Server Message Block (SMB) 2.1
10 GbE storage connectivity for all devices
The solution architect is tasked with coming up with a solution to meet this requirement while utilizing their existing investments.
Which two recommendations could the architect make? (Choose two.)
- A. Use vSAN native support for WSFC
- B. Use NFS 4.1 shares for quorum and shared disk
- C. Use raw device mapping (RDM)
- D. Use the SMB 2.1 protocol for sharing disks
- E. Run WSFC on vSAN iSCSI Target Service
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the listed requirements would be classified as a recoverability non-functional requirement?
- A. The platform must be integrated with existing change control policies.
- B. The platform must be able to support a maximum tolerable downtime (MTD) of 30 minutes.
- C. Maintenance windows must be scheduled to take place monthly during an established overnight period.
- D. The platform must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the exception of scheduled downtime.
NEW QUESTION 8
An architect is designing a new vSphere platform for a customer to meet the following requirements:
The platform must be deployed into five physically separate sites.
The sites are spread across multiple regions.
Some sites require more than one vCenter Server.
The platform must provide an administrator with the ability to access virtual infrastructure components across all sites from a single management tool instance.
Which single sign-on (SSO) design recommendation will meet these requirements?
- A. Use an SSO domain across all vCenter Server instances
- B. Use an SSO domain per region
- C. Use an SSO domain per vCenter Server instance
- D. Use an SSO domain per site
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer has six hosts available in a cluster. When running at full capacity, all virtual machines can be run on two hosts.
How many hosts can the customer place into maintenance mode at the same time while still providing N+2 resiliency to the cluster?
- A. Two
- B. Three
- C. One
- D. None
NEW QUESTION 10
An architect is designing a new greenfield environment that will install ESXi on local disks. There is a requirement to streamline initial and future installations of ESXi hosts.
Which configuration option should the architect recommend for installing ESXi hosts to meet these requirements?
- A. Installation with kick start script
- B. Auto Deploy with stateless caching mode
- C. Manual installation using boot from SAN
- D. Auto Deploy with stateful install mode
NEW QUESTION 11
Following a recent acquisition, the architect learns that both companies use vSphere on-premise and will need to combine the data centers into one. The acquired company's licenses will not be renewed for cost-savings related to the acquisition. All consumed vSphere licenses must have active support to support line-of-business operations. The merged environment must maintain 25% spare capacity. The architect has a small budget remaining unallocated for hardware.
The architect has calculated that the current vSphere environment can absorb the acquired company's virtual machines but the cluster will run at 90% memory utilization and at 50% CPU utilization.
Which design decision can the architect make to incorporate the new company's virtual machines into the combined vSphere environment?
- A. Migrate the acquired company's virtual machines into the vSphere environment as it will currently fit.
- B. Use the current budget to add memory to the cluster to increase each ESXi host's capacity and add the new virtual machines.
- C. Purchase extra hosts to add to the cluster in anticipation of adding the acquired company's virtual machines.
- D. Purchase new licenses for some of the acquired company's ESXi hosts and add them to the cluster to hold the acquired company's virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 12
An architect is designing a vSphere environment for a customer based on the following information:
The vSphere cluster will have three hosts only due to budget considerations.
A database cluster (node majority) consisting of three virtual machines will be running on the vSphere cluster.
Which two recommendations can the architect make so that the customer achieves the highest level of application availability while taking into consideration operational resiliency? (Choose two.)
- A. Create VM-VM anti-affinity rules
- B. Set das.respectvmvmantiaffinityrules to false
- C. Create VM-Host anti-affinity rules
- D. Disable vSphere HA during maintenance
- E. Set das.ignoreinsufficienthbdatastore to true
NEW QUESTION 13
An architect is designing a VMware solution for a customer based on the following information:
The solution must support the ability to migrate workloads between hosts within a cluster.
The solution must support resource management priorities.
The solution must support the ability to connect virtual machines directly to LUNs.
The solution should use existing IPv4 based network infrastructure.
There is no budget for additional physical hardware.
Which two design decisions could the architect make to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. The ESXi hosts will leverage Fibre Channel (FC)
- B. The ESXi hosts will leverage NFS 3
- C. The ESXi hosts will leverage Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- D. The ESXi hosts will leverage iSCSI
- E. The ESXi hosts will leverage NFS 4.1
https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/com.vmware.vsphere.storage.doc/GUID-8A929FE4-1207-4C Starting from vSphere 7.0, VMware no longer supports software FCoE in production environments.
NEW QUESTION 14
A VMware Service Provider is tasked with delivering a solution for continuous availability for a subset of Tier 1 virtual machines (VMs) and vApps running in their vSAN environment. The VMs make up a
mission-critical application and there can be no data loss in the event of an outage at their primary data center. In the event of a regional outage, they have established a 10-minute recovery point objective (RPO). Failover/failback to the third site must be automated.
They have the following in place:
Two local data centers (primary and secondary) connected with 100 Gb dedicated fiber
2ms round-trip time (RTT) latency between the sites A third data center located on another power grid
70ms latency between the primary and secondary data centers
Matching storage arrays at all locations
Which two solutions could be used to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Site Recovery Manager
- B. Snapshots
- C. vSAN Metro Cluster
- D. vSphere Data Protection
- E. vStorage APIs for Array Integration (VAAI)
NEW QUESTION 15
An architect is designing a new greenfield environment with 600 ESXi hosts in an automated fashion. The engineering department already has a PXE Boot server, TFTP server, and DHCP server set up with an NFS mount for their current Linux servers.
The architect must be able to demonstrate and meet a security requirement to have all infrastructure processes separated.
Which recommendation should the architect make for the ESXi host deployment?
- A. Request an isolated network segment to use and dedicate it to Auto Deploy functions
- B. Ask the business to expand the engineering environment to service the virtual environment as well
- C. Request a common shared network with flexible security measures to accommodate different auto deployment options
- D. Deploy each ESXi host individually and document it to satisfy security requirements
NEW QUESTION 16
An architect is designing the expansion of an existing vSphere 7 environment. The customer is requesting a design for a new cluster to support the anticipated future business growth. The requirements specified for the existing environment design must be considered when designing the new cluster.
The existing design has the following requirements:
REQ01 The environment has an availability target of 99.5% for all infrastructure.
REQ02 The recovery time objective (RTO) for Tier 1 virtual machines is one hour.
REQ03 Windows and Linux virtual machines must reside on separate clusters.
REQ04 Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled. Which of the listed requirements would be classified as a functional requirement?
- A. The environment has an availability target of 99.5% for all infrastructure
- B. The recovery time objective (RTO) for Tier 1 virtual machines is one hour
- C. Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled
- D. Windows and Linux virtual machines must reside on separate clusters
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true about gathering functional business and application requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. It focuses on functional requirements with C-level stakeholders
- B. It leverages a single set of QUESTION NO:s for all stakeholders
- C. It might require multiple rounds of stakeholder interviews
- D. It builds stakeholder consensus
- E. It is a non-iterative process
NEW QUESTION 18
An architect is designing a new vSphere environment with the following resources:
5,760 GB RAM
Average resource usage is:
1,152 GB RAM
The design must meet the following requirements:
The environment has the ability to burst by 25%.
Each host can schedule 36 vCPUs and has 512 GB RAM.
Management overhead is 20%.
What is the minimum number of hosts required to meet the design requirements?
- A. Three
- B. Five
- C. Four
- D. Two
NEW QUESTION 19
An architect is tasked with designing a greenfield VMware software-defined data center (SDDC) solution that will be used to deliver a private cloud service for a customer.
During the initial meeting with the service owner and business sponsor, the customer has provided the following information to help inform the design:
The solution must support the concurrent running of 1,000 virtual machines
The production environment must be delivered across two geographically dispersed data centers All virtual machines must be capable of running in either data center.
The two data centers are currently connected to each other through a single but diversely routed, high bandwidth and low latency link.
The link between the two data centers is capable of supporting a round-trip time (RTT) of 150 ms The existing server hardware standard document states that all virtual infrastructure hosts must be deployed using vSAN ReadyNodes
The service owner has stated that it is critical to ensure the availability target of 99.9% All virtual machine backups must be completed using the existing backup service
The recovery time objective (RTO) for the service is five minutes
The recovery point objective (RPO) of the service is four hours
Which two elements represent risks to the successful delivery of this solution? (Choose two.)
- A. The use of only two data centers
- B. The network connectivity between data center sites
- C. The use of vSAN ReadyNodes
- D. The RTT on the link between the two data centers
- E. The use of the existing backup service
NEW QUESTION 20
An architect is designing a VMware software-defined data center (SDDC) solution based on the following customer requirements:
The solution must initially support 1,000 virtual machines
The solution must scale to support the concurrent running of up to 5,000 virtual machines
The production environment should be delivered across two data centers
The solution should have a maximum tolerable downtime (MTD) of four hours
The solution should have a monthly service availability target of 99.8%
Which two assumptions could the architect make based on the information from the customer to help size the solution? (Choose two.)
- A. The number of vSphere hosts in a cluster
- B. The average resource utilization of a virtual machine
- C. The size (CPU/RAM/storage) of the average virtual machine
- D. The guest operating system for each virtual machine
- E. The size (CPU/RAM/storage) of the vSphere hosts
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Dumps-files.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 3V0-21.21 dumps! All 3V0-21.21 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/3V0-21.21/ (88 New Questions)